City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,183
    Given: 58,957

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanVlachSon View Post
    I dont demotivate you, I motivate you to lose till you look decent, not just 10 kg.
    I know many fat girls or fat guys what now they look ok or even hot, but with a lot of work.
    In ideal case, I would lose all the weight, but I dont know if thats realistic. I would need to lose 80kg. If I lose 20-30kg how is that not a big succcess? Thats still alot of hard work to lose 30kg. Well a doctor said every 10kg you lose increases your life span and health.
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Last Online
    09-29-2021 @ 03:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 477
    Given: 288

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    In ideal case, I would lose all the weight, but I dont know if thats realistic. I would need to lose 80kg. If I lose 20-30kg how is that not a big succcess? Thats still alot of hard work to lose 30kg. Well a doctor said every 10kg you lose increases your life span and health.
    Calculate your calories, stop eating carbo, and go and burn this calories.
    What are you doing now? Is morning, go at the gym or run somewhere and come back and eat good proteins.

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,083
    Given: 2,784

1 Not allowed!

Morti listen to me if you want,I heard you chainsmoke right? I'm not telling you to stop it you're unhealthy anyway and if you continue this way it'll get worse but you can use it to your advantage start your day with coffees according to how much you can take and your cigs,use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar you won't need food for some hours,if you drink sodas switch to the diet ones if you get used to them the sugary ones will taste like shit after,next I don't know how many meals you eat but I'd recommend two,just lunch and dinner not binges,this will put you in a fasting-mode,stop eating salt,carbs,flour and diary products as "endomorphs"tend to be sensitive to them,in these two meals find your favourite combinations of protein,vegs and healthy fats and eat till they make you feel full.Learn to enjoy all these,don't use scale and don't check progress obsessively just go with it.I'm not talking about exercise either as it'll be a hell I imagine till you lose some but I also read you go out, so walking would be fine.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,558
    Given: 27,896

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    Morti listen to me if you want,I heard you chainsmoke right? I'm not telling you to stop it you're unhealthy anyway and if you continue this way it'll get worse but you can use it to your advantage start your day with coffees according to how much you can take and your cigs,use artificial sweeteners instead of sugar you won't need food for some hours,if you drink sodas switch to the diet ones if you get used to them the sugary ones will taste like shit after,next I don't know how many meals you eat but I'd recommend two,just lunch and dinner not binges,this will put you in a fasting-mode,stop eating salt,carbs,flour and diary products as "endomorphs"tend to be sensitive to them,in these two meals find your favourite combinations of protein,vegs and healthy fats and eat till they make you feel full.Learn to enjoy all these,don't use scale and don't check progress obsessively just go with it.I'm not talking about exercise either as it'll be a hell I imagine till you lose some but I also read you go out, so walking would be fine.
    Caffeine?! But coffee causes the teeth to become stained and discoloured, and the caffeine drug increases the blood pulse, drains the calcium out of the teeth and bones, drains B-vitamins from the hair, and it's a diuretic that causes water loss to the skin. Coffee also causes people to have bad breath.

Caffeine is often called 'the number 1 killer drug in the world' as it's a stimulant. Smoking is probably the second biggest killer, or sugar.

Caffeine is so dangerous according to experts, that it should be regulated like alcohol: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...ng-expert.html

Herbal tea with filtered water and a small teaspoon of organic honey (as a natural sweetener,) or freshly squeezed fruit juice, or an organic smoothie, are healthier options instead of coffee with artificial sweeteners. (Acidic drinks such as organic and unconcentrated fruit juice (along with good posture and probiotics) are also very beneficial before eating anything - in order to assist with good digestion of food, since the lining of the stomach is acidic, so a slice of lemon or glass of fruit juice is betther than having alkaline-based drinks (such as milk) before eating.)

A glass of mineral water (providing water isn't drank whilst eating meals or it interferes with good digestion and causes bloating,) in the morning (the human body consists mostly of water and requires at least 2 litres a day for good detoxifying and a clean liver and kidneys, glowing bright skin complexion, etc.) is a more natural and healthier alternative to caffeine.

Artificial sweeteners used in Diet Coke, etc, are linked to stomach cancer according to researchers and scientists, and many artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect and causes the loss of water and nutrients.

Smoking (which also causes bad breath, discoloured teeth, premature tooth loss, and bad odours on the skin, clothes, home, hair, etc, along with numerous health problems) is very high in eastern European nations where Mortimer lives, although there's absolutely no excuses for people smoking in the 21st century when it's so unfashionable and when there's advanced modern devices to easily help people to quit the dangerous and anti-social smoking habit, which are mostly available to people in the UK & US, but the rest of Europe will keep-up with the modern world and catch-on to these devices in time once they're ready to ditch smoking.

I don't think Mortimer cares about what he puts in his bloodstream and organs... nor cares about using his lungs as a chimney for smoke.... I don't think he respects nor cares about his health, organs, brain health, and body, otherwise he would've done something about his morbid obesity by now and wouldn't have let himself get so heavily obese in the first place.

Some people care more about their mobile phones and cars (they wouldn't fill their car engine up with a load of junk even though spare car parts can be replaced if the engine breaks-down)..... and yet ironically the same people who look after their electrical devices don't care about putting junk into their body... even though spare body parts are more difficult to replace. They treat their car better than their body.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 08-24-2017 at 09:54 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-29-2023 @ 09:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,083
    Given: 2,784

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Caffeine?! But coffee causes the teeth to become stained and discoloured, and the caffeine drug increases the blood pulse, drains the calcium out of the teeth and bones, drains B-vitamins from the hair, and it's a diuretic that causes water loss to the skin. Coffee also causes people to have bad breath.

Herbal tea with filtered water and a drop of organic honey, or freshly squeezed fruit juice or an organic smoothie is a healthier option. (Acidic foods are also good before eating anything in order for good digestion of food.)

Artificial sweeteners used in Diet Coke, etc, are linked to stomach cancer according to researchers and scientists, and many artificial sweeteners have a laxative effect and causes the loss of water and nutrients.

Smoking (which also causes bad teeth and bad odours on the skin, hair, breath, etc, and numerous health problems) is very high in eastern European nations where Mortimer is based, although there's absolutely no excuses for people smoking in the 21st century when it's so unfashionable and when there's advanced modern devices to easily help people to quit the dangerous and anti-social smoking habit, which are mostly available to people in the UK & US, but the rest of Europe will keep-up to the modern world and catch-on to these devices in time.
    No doubt you are right about everything,knew these already but I guess morti uses his food,cigs and other substances for comfort,he probably struggles to stick to a healthy lifestyle so I say instead of using junk food and binging , he should at least make some small changes and still enjoy it,but If you can convince him to use the herbal tea,the smoothies,stop smoking and drinking whatever is unhealthy that'd be even better but like many obese people I think he hasn't the discipline otherwise he'd done these already.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Cigs, coffe and alcohol are good if you want to become an anxious.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 09:59 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,558
    Given: 27,896

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanVlachSon View Post
    Cigs, coffe and alcohol are good if you want to become an anxious.
    Or if people want to be in an early grave.... I wonder how coffins are made to fit morbidly obese people - and who lifts and carries the coffins?

Surely it must be very uncomfortable for his back with lugging all that heavy weight around, and it must be a heavy strain on his heart.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,478
    Given: 5,059

0 Not allowed!

Morti look for your self-improvement without seeking the validation of others.

Andid999
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 11:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    Uruguayan
    Ancestry
    56% North Italy, 12% Spain, 12% Basque, 12% Lebanon, 6% France, 1% Native American
    Country
    Uruguay
    Y-DNA
    R1b-U152
    mtDNA
    H1e
    Taxonomy
    Alpine med
    Politics
    Centre-left
    Religion
    Agnostic - culturally Catholic
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,070
    Given: 6,416

4 Not allowed!

I wouldn't date you (romantically) because Im not attracted to you physically, but also because your personality is not very attractive either. Through your opinions and threads you come off as lazy, without goals or will to improve yourself in any way (plus your weird obsession with hitler and such.)

However Id like to mention everyone has the power to improve and change at any time, and whatever people say shouldnt define you, also that what I think might differ from what others think.

Its not easy to give an straight forward answer to these topics but I figured you could use an honest answer from a female.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Eastern Romanian
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Or if people want to be in an early grave.... I wonder how coffins are made to fit morbidly obese people - and who lifts and carries the coffins?

Surely it must be very uncomfortable for his back with lugging all that heavy weight around, and it must be a heavy strain on his heart.
    I had problems with panic attacks, and the alcohol just makes you more anxious.
    My first hangovers are from the age of 15, so I know what I am talking about. I still have some nights when I get drunk, but second day is horrbile, feel like the most useless man in the world.
    A fat guy without confidence should avoid drugs, alcohol, cigs, this are just pure toxic things, enjoyable rarely in your life.
    The only alcohol I drink often is the beer in summer time, 1 bottle in a week, or something like this, or the wine in winter times, after a hard working week, 2 glasses of wine is perfection, especially because I am from east Romania where the wine is tradition.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information