Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 1/0

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    More une dakord jam kete qe thua ti, po ku shkuan keta sllave? Se nuk funksionon me stereotipe kjo pune. Ku jane? U assimiliuan? Por kur dhe si ndodhi ky proces? Sepse asnje studiues qe mbeshtet keto teori nuk e shpjegon procesin. E kam fjalen per shpjegim shkencor, jo dokrra te tipit, nxirr nje lajmerim ne nje gazete lokale ne Itali, na duhen ca Toske se do bejme ca studime gjenetike. Testo 100 veta dhe vendos historine e nje rajoni te tere. Keto shkojne neper forume, por me tutje si merr njeri ne konsiderate.
    Unė nuk kam shpjegim te tėrė pėr zhdukjen e sllavėve. Por ka pasur levizje te shqiptarėve prej veriut ne jug to Greqisė me shekuj. Luftėrat e madhe ne vende si Peloponezi resultuan ne zbarsjen e ketyre tokave. Pastaj Peloponezi u sundua prej sllavėve per 200 vjet. Gjate vdekjes se zeze 40% deri 70% e popullates u shfarros. Ja si shpjegon Jakop Filip Fallmerajer Peloponezin ne shekullin e 19-te:

If the many colonies of Albanian immigrants had already exchanged their native tongue for modern Greek, as their predecessors, the Slavs, had done, and as could have happened over the centuries, the opponents of my theory of Albanian migration covering all of new Greece would have had an easier time of it refusing to believe me, because the new arrivals, comrades in religion and governance of the Greek-speakers, did not have the same destructive influence on place names, as did the Slavs. Phrantzes asserts: “Half of Peloponnese land was actually occupied by the Albanians at that time and they attempted to get the other half, too, both by force of arms and by negotiation with Sultan Mehmed II.” In the works of Chalkokondylas, Spandugino and Phrantzes, or similarly concerning the Slavic occupation of the Peloponnese in Evagrius, Constantine Porphyrogenetus, the Scholiast of Strabo and Patriarch Nicholas, the above-mentioned scholars would only come up with the same old explanations, i.e. that “these are merely assertions of a general nature that must be treated with caution when applied; they are assertions that reflect more a lack of knowledge or imprecision on the part of the writer than truth and exactitude.” Unfortunately for the friends of ancient Greek cause, gentle folk they may be, though not particularly astute, the inhabitants of the Academy of Plato and of all of Attica, of Boeotia, Megara, Corinth, Argolis, Hydra, Spetzia, Phlius and the interior of the Morea, have preserved the customs, language and clothing of their native land to the present day. However, if we take a look solely at the Peloponnese, no one would accept that the martial advance of the Albanians through the peninsula at the time of Cantacuzene simply came to a stop and consisted merely of a few small units of men or a few mercenaries who left their families at home. Once curious piece of information is preserved in the funeral oration of Theodor Palaeologus, the successor of Cantacuzene in Mistra (1380-1407), that shows just how continuously and massively the Albanians flooded across the isthmus: “Ten thousand Illyrians, i.e. Albanians, were given residence in the Peloponnese by Theodor Palaeologus, and these ten thousand men brought their women and children, their possessions and animals with them.”

If one considers that all the families of Albanians who arrived in the Morea during the rule of Manuel Cantacuzene and Theodor Palaeologus, in the province of Mistra. i.e. in the Eurotas valley, had to be accommodated in southeastern Arcadia, Tsakonia and the towards Argolis, it is easy to see that the districts inhabited by Slavs and, on the east side, apparently by some remnants of the ancient Greeks, were largely empty. And if one considers that before and during these events there was a time when there were less than 150,000 people in the whole of the Peloponnese, one can easily comprehend how limited the knowledge of the philosopher Plethon in the fifteenth century was, who refused to accept any substantial alteration in the population of the Peloponnese. The same is can be said of his successors in the present day, at least in this part of the world.

Shqiptarėt ne Epir migruan ne miravjeqarin e dytė pas krishtit. Shkruhet qe vetem dy qytete kishin kultur Bizantine dhe pjesa tjeter ishte e banuar me barbarė pra me vllehė dhe shqiptarė. Meqė ra fjala te Vllahia e vogėl ne Pinde shiko kėtu:

PINODS.png
    Last edited by Aristotle; 09-12-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Last Online
    11-14-2017 @ 05:59 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up/Down

Di dikush te me tregoj si perkthehet "Belorusian" ne shqip?
    Last edited by Aristotle; 09-12-2017 at 03:49 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,733/329
    Given: 5,838/236

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    Di dikush te me tregoj si perkthehet "Belorusian" ne shqip?
    Bjellorus ose Rusbardh.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up/Down

More une dakord jam kete qe thua ti, po ku shkuan keta sllave? Se nuk funksionon me stereotipe kjo pune. Ku jane? U assimiliuan? Por kur dhe si ndodhi ky proces? Sepse asnje studiues qe mbeshtet keto teori nuk e shpjegon procesin. E kam fjalen per shpjegim shkencor, jo dokrra te tipit, nxirr nje lajmerim ne nje gazete lokale ne Itali, na duhen ca Toske se do bejme ca studime gjenetike. Testo 100 veta dhe vendos historine e nje rajoni te tere. Keto shkojne neper forume, por me tutje si merr njeri ne konsiderate.
    Eshte shume e mundur qe arberit dhe vllehet u ben ne numer me te madhe ne Epir sesa sllavet dhe grekofonet. Siq e tashe me pare sllavet u terhoqen nga Pindet ne shek e 11-te disa vlleh paraqiten ne keto zona. Mirpo kjo vlen te permendet:
    Leo VI the wise in his Tactica, how his father Basil I 'byzantinized' the Slavs of his empire:

[18.95] «Tαῦτα [τὰ Σκλαβικά ἔθνη] δὲ ὁ ἡμέτερος ἐν θείᾳ τῇ λήξει γενόμενος πατὴρ καὶ Ῥωμαίων αὐτοκράτωρ Βασίλειος τῶν ἀρχαίων ἐθῶν ἔπεισε μεταστῆναι καὶ, γρακῶσας, καὶ ἄρχουσι κατὰ τὸν Ῥωμαϊκό τύπον ὑποτάξας, καὶ βαπτίσματι τιμήσας, τῆς τε δουλείας ἡλευθέρωσε τῶν ἑαυτῶν ἀρχόντων, καὶ στρατεύεσθαι κατὰ τῶν Ῥωμαίοις πολεμούντων ἐθνῶν ἐξεπαίδευσεν, οὕτω πως ἑπιμελῶς περὶ τὰ τοιαύτα διακείμενος, διό καὶ ἀμερίμνους Ῥωμαίους ἐκ τῆς πολλάκις ἀπὸ Σκλάβων γενομένης ἀνταρσίας ἐποίησεν, πολλὰς ὑπ΄ἐκείνων ὀχλήσεις καὶ πολέμους τοῖς πάλαι χρόνοις ὑπομείναντας».

English Translation by George T. Dennis's "Tactica" (page 471):

"Our father, Emperor of the Romans, Basil, now in the divine dwelling, persuaded these peoples [the Slavic tribes] to abandon their ancient ways and, having tought them the greek language,, subjected them to rulers (archontes) according to the Roman model, and having graced them with baptism, he liberated them from slavery to their own rulers and trained them to take part in warfare against those nations warring against the Romans. By these means he very carefully arranged matters for those peoples. As a result, he enabled the Romans to feel relaxed after the frequent uprisings by the Slavs in the past and the many disturbances and wars they had suffered from them in ancient times.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up/Down

University for 1.000 years? What is this BS?
    BTW, the most important scientific discovery in world history is Albanian.
    Laberia, cili eshte ai zbulim me i madhe shkencor ne bote qe eshte shqiptar?
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...29#post4639429

Last Online
    11-20-2017 @ 04:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Albania R1b
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albanians
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R-PH544
    mtDNA
    J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,274/64
    Given: 792/50

Per kuriozitet ,pse nuk e shkruan Aristoteli kur je shqiptar....(nuk kam mendim te fshehur pas kesaj qe po them e as po te akuzoj ,thjesht kuriozitet )

Last Online
    Today @ 09:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,599/2,626
    Given: 2,507/191

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    Laberia, cili eshte ai zbulim me i madhe shkencor ne bote qe eshte shqiptar?
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...29#post4639429
    Ėshtė sekret pėr momentin por do ta them kur ndonjė nga kėta karagjozėt do tė bėhet kurioz.
    Meqė ra fjala. Ato qė ke postuar ti, Fallmerayer, etj, janė diskutuar kėtu pėr njė kohė tė gjatė. Teoria e emigrimit tė shqiptarėve nė shekullin e XIV, e pėrhapur nga fqinjėt tanė dhe e mbėshtetur nga ndonjė studiues i njohur si Hammond, njė teori e shekullit tė XX-tė, ka marrė fund me kohė siē mori fund edhe teoria e origjinės nga Kaukazi e shekullit tė XIX-tė. Nė njė emision televiziv, po ndiqja njė diskutim mbi kėto ēėshtje. Tė ftuar ndėrmjet tė tjerėve ishin dhe Paskal Milo dhe Pėllumb Xhufi. Nė njė moment Milo tha se ka shėnja por jo tė konfirmuara se lėvizje tė shqiptarėve drejt Greqisė ka pasur qė nė shekullin e VII-tė tė erės tonė, pra gjatė dyndjeve sllave.
    Nuk e di nėse e ke lexuar kėtė:
    https://at001.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/checking/
    Merre me doreza, por megjithatė lexoje.

There is a spirit of independence and a love of the country, in the whole people, that, in a grater measure, does away the vast distinction, observable in other parts of Turkey, between the followers of of two religions. For when the natives of other provinces, upon being asked who they are, will say, “we are Turks” or, we are “Christians.” A man of this country answers, “I am an Albanian -John Cameron Hobhouse

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up/Down

Quote Originally Posted by Geni View Post
    Per kuriozitet ,pse nuk e shkruan Aristoteli kur je shqiptar....(nuk kam mendim te fshehur pas kesaj qe po them e as po te akuzoj ,thjesht kuriozitet )
    Faqja eshte ne anglisht. Pastaj cfar lidhje ka? Ai tjetri quhet Herr Abubu.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up/Down

Si ja filluan zenkat me kete portugezin?

Last Online
    11-20-2017 @ 04:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Albania R1b
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albanians
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R-PH544
    mtDNA
    J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,274/64
    Given: 792/50

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Eshte mistrec cdo 2 llafe Shqiperia thote..po nuk zihem vetem e ngacmoj nga pak kte muratorin e talentuar....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information