View Poll Results: Are Albanians Illyrians?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

34 45.33%
  • No

23 30.67%
  • Some are and Some arent

18 24.00%
Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Albanians Illyrian or Not?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipop View Post
    The ilylrian pseudo-theory,created with the only reason for albanians to have territorial claims, is not accredited by any academic outside Albania, and even most of albanian scholars dismiss it.
    Source of this pages? From davai toilet papers?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic+Romance
    Ethnicity
    Croatian
    Ancestry
    3/4 Croatian and 1/4 North Italian
    Country
    Croatia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2a1b
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid+CM
    Politics
    Direct Democracy
    Hero
    Jordan Peterson
    Religion
    Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12,781
    Given: 8,063

3 Not allowed!

The ilylrian pseudo-theory,created with the only reason for albanians to have territorial claims, is not accredited by any academic outside Albania, and even most of albanian scholars dismiss it.
    I will read it later, Im on mobile right now. You say pseudo-theory?

How many pseudo-theories were invented against Albanians before 20th century? No one ever protected that people's identity except Italy in 19th and in start of 20th century.

Italian historians and politicians of past (and present) recognized how many injustice was made toward that ppl in centuries before WW1, and how proud they fought Ottomans.

I know that many ppl hate the very idea that someone is Muslim, but Albanians never had problems if some of them are Muslims, Catholics or Orthodox, their religion is Albanism - Ultra Patriotism.

And I respect that.

I respect that in this age of this degenerate European society where every third marriage is gettin destroyed by "our advanced European" society of today, more divorces than marriages, if you call that development, then God protect me against that "development".

Ppl often call Albanians backward, but what one calls backwardness, someone may call traditional way of life, where some traditional values are kept. Also do not forget that Albania was isolated like an island durin cold war, isolated to such degree durin 40-50 years that even Japan wouldn't be able to recover fast as you think.

God knows I had mistakes like everyone in life, and I'm not here to lobby for anyone, I'm here to say somethin in transparent way as neutral person, as non-albanian, to say somethin with common sence about Albanians.

I do not forget who helped me when I needed, IRL or forum, never, till I die, but as I've said, I'm not here to lobby for Albanians, but to stand against non-stopping propaganda about them.

People often say they're speaking 24 hours per day about Illyrianism, yes, but everyone would speak about it if someone would spend 24 h per day (like thousands do) to dismiss their identity, that is their identity with which they identify, why don't you ppl just leave them alone? That is my question, peaceful question, why don't you ppl just leave them alone as they are?

No offence.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 767

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Robocop View Post
    I will read it later, Im on mobile right now. You say pseudo-theory?

How many pseudo-theories were invented against Albanians before 20th century? No one ever protected that people's identity except Italy in 19th and in start of 20th century.

Italian historians and politicians of past (and present) recognized how many injustice was made toward that ppl in centuries before WW1, and how proud they fought Ottomans.

I know that many ppl hate the very idea that someone is Muslim, but Albanians never had problems if some of them are Muslims, Catholics or Orthodox, their religion is Albanism - Ultra Patriotism.

And I respect that.

I respect that in this age of this degenerate European society where every third marriage is gettin destroyed by "our advanced European" society of today, more divorces than marriages, if you call that development, then God protect me against that "development".

Ppl often call Albanians backward, but what one calls backwardness, someone may call traditional way of life, where some traditional values are kept. Also do not forget that Albania was isolated like an island durin cold war, isolated to such degree durin 40-50 years that even Japan wouldn't be able to recover fast as you think.

God knows I had mistakes like everyone in life, and I'm not here to lobby for anyone, I'm here to say somethin in transparent way as neutral person, as non-albanian, to say somethin with common sence about Albanians.

I do not forget who helped me when I needed, IRL or forum, never, till I die, but as I've said, I'm not here to lobby for Albanians, but to stand against non-stopping propaganda about them.

People often say they're speaking 24 hours per day about Illyrianism, yes, but everyone would speak about it if someone would spend 24 h per day (like thousands do) to dismiss their identity, that is their identity with which they identify, why don't you ppl just leave them alone? That is my question, peaceful question, why don't you ppl just leave them alone as they are?

No offence.
    I'll just let you know that I did not read your estrogenic emotional garbage of a post.

No offence.

Last Online
    05-05-2021 @ 11:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Arberor
    Ancestry
    Shqipėri
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    St Albans
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Pontid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,713
    Given: 3,033

0 Not allowed!

Listen,I do not care of the influence they have in the year 2017, chronicles speak clearly.Migration of aromanians from present territory of Romania-Carphatian Basin(According to Strategikon of Kekaumenos (1066) , Descriptio Europae Orientalis,English chronicler Ranulphus Higden,chapter XIV of the Alexiad).We have enough chronicles and based on the lack of early toponym/archaeologic proof of vlachs in Balkans, we can claim that all vlachs from Balkans came from Romania.Based on your monkey logic, one can argue that szeklers,ruthenians and all of non-romanians from Romania are from Romania originally.It is as simple as that.

But with whom am I talking, some goddamn girl who postulates the shit that comes from her as truth, when she does not even know how to spell aromanian.

I don't have curly hair, but the western rufous/yellow blonde curly hair is more european than straight hair, which is a progressive asian feature.The Dutch and Irish are a different race from swarty farmer neolithic siptar.
    You're mentioning the Strategikon which spoke of migrations of Vlachs in Thessaly, those I do not care of. There are many toponyms of Vlach origin all over the Balkans (Vlašić, Vlaški Grad, Moscopole, Krushevo) etc. either in original Aromanian or Slavicized forms, so then again, don't bullshit me, like your entire existence.

Speaking of monkey, I've seen your picture and you're clearly the missing link, P.S don't deny the Ashkenazi curls, Moldovan. Aromanian itself is an exonym, so good luck proving anything, but be sure that siptars fuck your women daily or sell them all over Europe, so if you consider us a different race good, once they go us they never go back to Romanian.

Banned
    Last Online
    11-25-2017 @ 03:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic-Sarmatian-Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2-CTS10228
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid + minor Dinarid
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Hero
    Car Dušan
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 968
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    Illyrians were Latin speakers by the early Middle Ages.
    Albanians are not Latins speakers.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Serbo Makeridov View Post
    Albanians are not Latins speakers.
    Of course not. Latin was the language with the major impact in Albanian language. But Albanian language is not an Latin language.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aristotle View Post
    Illyrians were Latin speakers by the early Middle Ages.
    Many Illyrians were latinised, but not all of them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2-CTS10228
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Hero
    Car Dušan
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    But Albanian language is not an Latin language.
    But why, if ancestors of Albanians were live 500+ years under the superior Roman boot?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I2-CTS10228
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Serbian Nationalism
    Hero
    Car Dušan
    Religion
    Serbian Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Many Illyrians were latinised
    Vlachs.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Serbo Makeridov View Post
    But why, if ancestors of Albanians were live 500+ years under the superior Roman boot?
    Because they were not like your ancestors who sucked interruptly the dick of Sali Aga for centuries.

Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread Information