United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Babak View Post
    Its the regime that makes it a shitty country.
    I agree,, the Iranian people I am sure want to open up and be allies with the USA. The Iranian people from what I hear are high cultured vs some others but the theocratic government is the problem. It is a shame how religion kind of ruins everything.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:58 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Persian-Azeri
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Iran
    Taxonomy
    Iranid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,723
    Given: 5,103

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I agree,, the Iranian people I am sure want to open up and be allies with the USA. The Iranian people from what I hear are high cultured vs some others but the theocratic government is the problem. It is a shame how religion kind of ruins everything.
    The main problem is that the government is based on ideology and religion, yes. Mullahs love to overestimate themselves.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:00 AM
    Ethnicity
    Yamnaya
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Iran is the model student compared to North Korea, which defies all previous deals with the international community and continues with its nuclear path unapologetically. The Trump administration needs to keep the current nuclear deal with Iran as it is now as Iran is fully committed to abandon its nuclear program, which would make the volatile region much safer. Steve Bannon schemed to make the US leave the nuclear deal by finding minor violations on the Iranian side but he had left the White House and he has no influence on the Trump administration's foreign policy now.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2017 @ 07:46 AM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Who cares?
    Politics
    Non-aligned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,266
    Given: 1,491

0 Not allowed!

You keep on saying Iran is getting stronger,, so what! How does that really effect the USA directly? It might affect Israel and Saudi Arabia but the USA is not really affected by Iran.
    You are still completely ignoring the reasons why Iran and the US are at loggerheads. Obviously, Iran is not a direct military threat to the US! It's not about that. If you want to remain clueless, keep ignoring the other reasons, which have already been stated. Nations don't have to directly threaten each other militarily to be major problems for each other.

Saudi Arabia is a terrible country and Iran is not as oppressive as Saudi Arabia but you are so worried about Iran. At least women can drive cars in Iran.
    You're splitting hairs. They are both awful regimes. Iran executes more people annually than Saudi Arabia snd the regime has executed tens of thousands of people as enemies of the revolution. It's pure Stalinism. Women are slowly making progress in Saudi Arabia.

Israel acts in ways that are completely against international law and the West just remains silent. Killing children in the Gaza Strip my friend is not ok with me. Of-course the Behavior of the Palestinians is no better either because they cannot seem to ever want to make peace,, they are not innocent.
    Now you're doing usual libtard thing of going after Israel in an appeal to hypocrisy rather than looking at Iran. Yeah, we know Israel has done some bad things, but that doesn't make it OK for Iran. Israel isn't about to be tactically nuked by America for its behaviour. Iranian "resistance" is just plain reckless and suicidal.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

0 Not allowed!

We just need to completely get the hell out of the Middle East. We need to become energy independent and stop providing aide to all the countries there. Saudi Arabia is such a disgrace to human rights and what Israel does to civilians in the Gaza Strip is just terrible. That whole part of the world has much work to do.
    Who decides what ARE human rights?

It's up to sovereign state/civilization to decide what's human and what's not.

They don't have to BELIEVE and BEHAVE like Saxons.

UN Human Rights aren't related to Arab Civilization nor they never accepted it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information