Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

6 Not allowed!

Default "Muslims kill everyone" in minds, "Muslims die everday" in reality

Since 25 August, 3K Muslims died and 100K Muslims got the push forcibly from their places in Arakan, Myanmar. Most of them are children and women btw.

in Europe, 3-5 people die and everyone starts to cry and yells at squares. Of course you will do that, they're your people and nobody shouldn't be quiet for innocent people's death but why nobody cares these people? I just wondered it, that's all. Imagine 3K Europeans die in 5 days and their only fault is believing another religion. What will you do?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-18-2023 @ 09:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Vampir
    Ancestry
    Cain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2-M67
    mtDNA
    R0A2
    Taxonomy
    Irano-CM + Turanid or Mestizo + CM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,331
    Given: 6,235

9 Not allowed!

You answered your own question. Europeans care for their people more than Muslims care for their people.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    You answered your own question. Europeans care for their people more than Muslims care for their people.
    If you know politics well, probably you also know that propaganda and power are the most effective things about that kind of events. Publics can protest against all of that sh*ts, we also do that as Europeans, just look at Turkish streets. But if governments don't interfere, problem starts there.

And my question wasn't that, read again. Europeans die in Europe, we feel sad here. Our people die here, we feel sad here. Palestinians die in Palestine, we feel sad here. There is no any less sadness than Europeans. I am talking about why do they only care their people and feel sad only for them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Vampir
    Ancestry
    Cain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2-M67
    mtDNA
    R0A2
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    If you know politics well, probably you also know that propaganda and power are the most effective things about that kind of events. Publics can protest against all of that sh*ts, we also do that as Europeans, just look at Turkish streets. But if governments don't interfere, problem starts there.

And my question wasn't that, read again. Europeans die in Europe, we feel sad here. Our people die here, we feel sad here. Palestinians die in Palestine, we feel sad here. There is no any less sadness than Europeans. I am talking about why do they only care their people and feel sad only for them.
    Do Arabs get sad when Europeans die in terrorist attacks? Most of the comments by Arabs I see on social media after such attacks show glee.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    Do Arabs get sad when Europeans die in terrorist attacks? Most of the comments by Arabs I see on social media after such attacks show glee.
    I am not an Arab and i don't care what they feel about Europeans, they lost their humanity as much as Europeans and wth is generalize to Muslims with them, trust me today the less Muslims are Arabs. Their new deity is money and oil.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

As a more aggressive atheist I believe all religions have to be destroyed as part of our evolutionary progression,no excuses,not even for Buddhism.

But Islam is the religion that has to go first.Its the youngest major religion but despite this it's the most backwards and primitive.

Christianity and Judaism have very smartly tailored themselves,they no longer restrain science,they don't attack social freedoms.They have adapted to the 21st century.

Islam has no such advancements.If Islam takes over we will all go back to the dark ages.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Vampir
    Ancestry
    Cain
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    J2-M67
    mtDNA
    R0A2
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

I am not an Arab and i don't care what they feel about Europeans, they lost their humanity as much as Europeans and wth is generalize to Muslims with them, trust me today the less Muslims are Arabs. Their new deity is money and oil.
    Lol I expected this comment. Arabs are more Muslim than you and follow the religion far closer than you do. If you don't like it, you should reconsider your beliefs.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-16-2019 @ 02:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Spain,Portugal,France and Native
    Country
    Iceland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,816
    Given: 1,754

2 Not allowed!

Are you serious? Arabs are the most Muslim by far today

Arabia is the epitome of Islam, and the place where this religion was created

Banned
    Last Online
    09-16-2019 @ 02:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Spain,Portugal,France and Native
    Country
    Iceland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,816
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    As a more aggressive atheist I believe all religions have to be destroyed as part of our evolutionary progression,no excuses,not even for Buddhism.

But Islam is the religion that has to go first.Its the youngest major religion but despite this it's the most backwards and primitive.

Christianity and Judaism have very smartly tailored themselves,they no longer restrain science,they don't attack social freedoms.They have adapted to the 21st century.

Islam has no such advancements.If Islam takes over we will all go back to the dark ages.
    Paganism is cool

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post

How nice opinions, rlly. Even last day a Hungarian Catholic Church had an explanation: test-tube baby is sin lmao how respectful and open-minded to science, i am clapping my hands right now.
    Don't forget that when Europe has dark ages, in East, we had many Muslim explorer, especially don't forget Harezmi: He discovered today's numbers and if he didn't discover it, today, there would be no science and nobody would solve any math problem.

By the sky which returns [rain], And [by] the earth which cracks open
    It is Allah who has created seven heavens and of the earth, the like of them. [His] command descends among them so you may know that Allah is over all things competent and that Allah has encompassed all things in knowledge.
    Ofc Muhammad knew that earth has seven heavens before geographists in that century and wrote it, there is no god to taught him

And We made the sky a protected ceiling, but they, from its signs, are turning away.
    Ofc Muhammad knew the ozone layer, pffs

Yes. [We are] Able [even] to proportion his fingertips.
    Different fingertips discovered in 1886 but Muhammad knew it in around 600, uh yeh

and oh i forgot to write the most important things: Muhammad was the most ignorant person and had no any information aaaand wrote Qur'an and created Islam with that way, also he is literally against to science. Yeah surely, boi

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information