Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New map shows Haplogroup Q is Southeast Asian Mongoloid origin ?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Default New map shows Haplogroup Q is Southeast Asian Mongoloid origin ?

Why is haplogroup Q so significant in parts of Southeast Asia ? I though this was a Northern Asian marker but it's even non-existent in Japan. I also noticed southern portion of Sri Lanka and the very eastern edge of India having more haplogroup Q than other parts.

" Haplogroup Q shows low frequencies in Southeast Asia. In a study,[40] the frequencies of haplogroup Q is 5.4% (2/37) in Indonesia, 3.1% (2/64) in the Philippines, 2.5% (1/40) in Thailand. However, other studies show 0% or near 0% frequencies in those countries.[42] In the case of Vietnam, the frequency is 7% in a study,[60] but 0% or under 1% in other studies.[40][42] So, it is hard to define average frequencies. But, it is safe to say that southeast Asia generally shows very low frequency (about 0.5%~1%) of Q-M242, and the continental regions show higher frequencies than island ones. "

" Only some regions and ethnic groups in the continent show high frequencies." (<------ I don't care, it's still weird as heck)

Q-M242 is found in 2.8% (3/106, all Q-M346) in Myanmar, and all the Q samples are concentrated in 18.8% in Ayeyarwady (2/11) and 7.1% Bago (1/14) regions in southwest Myanmar.[61]

Q-M242 is found in 55.6% (15/27) in the Akha tribe in northern Thailand.[42]

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Why are you discussing this bullshit?

Help me out with this fat fuck dago spic mutant tard anti-Hindu cyber terrorist called Magnus Aurelius, and all the terroristic MENAs, southern europeans and few latino beaners who support him.

Anti-Hindu, anti-Indo-Aryan sentiment is alive and well.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post

Help me out with this fat fuck dago spic mutant tard anti-Hindu cyber terrorist called Magnus Aurelius, and all the terroristic MENAs, southern europeans and few latino beaners who support him.

Those losers can't do crap. Their comments and views on their is insignificant.

This youtube video have 156,983+ views.

Haplogroup R1a is already proven to be of Indian origin and Sanskrit originated from India.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post

I have trolled you so effectively that you are now obsessed and even posting about me in unrelated threads, you are a complete and utter retard, look at yourself, you make your self look like the laughing stalk idiot of this forum just like you shamefully admitted to me in pm, trying to add me in with you so you cannot bear the brunt of this shame alone, sorry little Guju, it is only you.

Trolling South Asians is fun and it is very entertaining to see how effectively it has worked on you, my little mixed race mutt dog. No other Cultural group on earth has more ethnic/cultural pride, generally speaking and surely no other Culture on earth treats their ethnic minorities as badly as South Asians do but it's no surprise, a result of the caste system which at least maintained some level of racial purity in South Asia. It was discouraged to mix with lower castes with the Ancient Caste system but I doubt it was forbidden in Ancient times.

You South Asians degrade and treat each other like trash, often being racist against your own people (vast majority of whom are totally unaware that they may be 70-80% Caucasoid and are strictly degrading/insulting another South Asian based on their caste/ethnicity) Paki's vs North Indians vs South Indians, the great divide along with conflicts among groups in their own regions. South Asia is a huge mess, has much less order than China but that is no surprise, Han Chinese are the most populous in China while the largest ethnic groups in South Asia are Bengalis and Punjabis by population but many others have high populations and Punjabi'+Bengalis combined don't even make up half of the sub continents population.

Then you get mad when someone like me tries to own/degrade and insult your culture, I only started doing it after becoming aware of you little Fractal because I know you are easily triggered, before I knew about you I would only make Indian theme posts about banging Indian women/racial purification or discussing the IndoAryan invasion etc. Wasn't going out of my way to make blatant insulting/ownage threads against India/South Asia.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm still curious why this haplogroup Q happen to be so common in some parts of Southeast Asian region and how the hell did appear in Southeast India ? from the Q distribution in India ( it seems higher in the east than west) did it entered from Southeast Asia to India ?????

Not counting America's. I though this was suppose to be sometype of indigenous North Asian yet it's distribution seems more widespread in Southeast Asia. ?
    Last edited by ButlerKing; 08-31-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Last Online
    12-29-2021 @ 10:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 24

0 Not allowed!

Y-DNA Haplogroup Q originated in Central Asia or Southern Siberia. Its frequency in India is 2-3%.
    But its South Asian subclade(s) are not Mongoloid since its highest frequency in India is in Chaudhari (Gujarati tribal) at 12%, who are not Mongoloid:

Indian with haplogroup Q (Chowdhury tribal)

(Image changed, accidentally I had put a picture of a woman, only men have ydna. )

Also its ancestor is Haplogroup F which is from South Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Harkonnen View Post
    That is total nonsense. Qs as is Rs ancestor is P which have been found exclusively on the jungles of Island South East Asia. Q is without a doubt South East Asian in origin as is it's y-Brother R.
    Not at all. Island Southeast Asia, includes islands in Bay of Bengal of India (not all of India is in South Asia). P1 is direct ancestor of Q and R, and today highest frequency of P1 are in South Asia and South Siberia, at 30-35%, also found in lower frequencies in Central Asia, Caucasus, Europe. And anyway, what I had said is, Q eventually traces to Haplogroup F, and that is true: F>GHIJK>HIJK>IJK>K>K2>MPS>P>P1>Q
    Last edited by Вavhat; 08-31-2017 at 07:57 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ફળ View Post
    Y-DNA Haplogroup Q originated in Central Asia or Southern Siberia. Its frequency in India is 2-3%. But its South Asian subclade(s) are not Mongoloid since its highest frequency in India is in Chaudhari (Gujarati indigenous tribal) at 12%, who are not Mongoloid. Also Its ancestor is Haplogroup F which is from South Asia.
    Indegenious Gujarati tribals also shows East Asian Mongoloid admixture in the autosomal DNA it could well be due to haplogroup Q but this my superficial guess. Haplogroup Q is so common in Siberians, Southeast Asians, sub-populations of Southern China and so extremely high in Amerindians, although Amerindians Mongoloids are different from the Asia Mongoloid they still Mongoloid.

Haplogroup F have many ancestors but this was such a long time, who knows if it even looked like a modern South Asians.
    Last edited by ButlerKing; 08-30-2017 at 05:40 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ફળ View Post

Indian with haplogroup Q (Chowdhury tribal woman)
    Yes, they have East Asian Mongoloid admixture.

The " Gujarati4 " study here is supposed to represent the Gujarati indigenous tribes autosomal DNA admixture and we can clearly see they have 10-12%. As for Gujarati3 study , I'm not clear f it represents normal population or tribal indigenous

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Other Indian with this weird ass East Asian admixture can be explained by the Central Asian Turkic invasion of South Asia since the 11th century. Central Asian Turks are mixed whether they have Mongoloid haplogroups Y-DNA or Caucasoid haplogroup Y-DNA. A Turk can be 99% Mongoloid and still be R1a so god knows how many Caucasian markers that were tained by Mongoloid admixture.

The other possibly is haplogroup O

You're misinterpreting the admixture. There was no Veddoid component, that's why some of it was detected as Mongoloid. According to Eurogenes all Gujaratis are 1-2% (negligible) Mongoloid or less

NO, I'M NOT. The Gujarati are a Indo-Aryan ethnic group and they are not genetically/linguistically related with the vast majority of schedule tribes who are are mostly not Indo-Aryan speaking groups. They either recent migrants, ancient population or incorporated by the Gujarati sultanate.

Genetically/Linguistically they are treated different. You could be right that the real Gujarati have only 1-2% Mongoloid but the tribal ones are different.
    Last edited by ButlerKing; 08-30-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Last Online
    12-29-2021 @ 10:08 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 24

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    Yes, they have East Asian Mongoloid admixture.

The " Gujarati4 " study here is supposed to represent the Gujarati indigenous tribes autosomal DNA admixture and we can clearly see they have 10-12%. As for Gujarati3 study , I'm not clear f it represents normal population or tribal indigenous

The GujaratiA-D are not labeled as certain groups, so you can't assume that. Also, you're misinterpreting the admixture. There was no Veddoid component, that's why some of it was detected/proxied by Mongoloid. According to most other sources, Gujaratis are 1-2% Mongoloid or less. Veddoid is often detected as partially Mongoloid when there is no South Asian components, this happens in other admixture analyses too:

In the above admixtures, You can see at lower k levels, S Asians have some Mongoloid admixture (As a proxy for Veddoid), at higher K levels when a S Asian component is introduced, S Asians have no Mongoloid.

Also the Caucasoid ancestry for S Asians, is estimated higher in these and most other analyses than in Lazaridis analysis you posted.

Btw, Veddoid is very different from Oceanian Australoids, Onge, Andamanese genetically - the fst distance between even the most Veddoid-mixed Indians and Oceanians is about 0.155, they are much closer to all other Eurasians than to Oceanians. Even if they have same ancestral components at lower K levels, that is due to common ancestry, but since the modern Oceanians have isolated and separated 10000+ years, are no longer similar to Veddoids when compared to other humans.

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    Don't say all Gujaratis because Scheduled Tribes in Gujarat are treated separately from the Indo-Aryan Gujarati. There are nearly 30 distinct tribes and many of them share different/distinct haplogroups.
    No, they are treated as other Gujaratis. Also Indo-Aryan is linguistic group, it has not much connection in genetics. Chaudhri native language is Chodri (Bhil language) which is Indo-Aryan, all Gujarati tribals are Indo-Aryan. Some Chaudhri claim Rajput descent, so you can't assume they have certain genetics just because they are tribals, but that said most Indians are quite similar genetically.

All this is a bit off-topic. Regarding your topic, you have not even provide any evidence yet that haplogroup Q originates in Southeast Asia, you only gave some statistics of its prevalence there. Q originates in Central Asia or Siberia, and its direct ancestor P1 originates in maritime Southeast Asia, which includes some India islands off east coast, and P1's highest frequency is in South Asia and Siberia. In addition, P1 and O's eventual ancestor is F, which is from South Asia.
    Last edited by Вavhat; 08-31-2017 at 07:52 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information