Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EuroProgressive View Post
    Erasing any British culture, whilst feverishly supporting the Islamification of the UK is a recipe for disaster.
    I support the far left because we can't fix stupid until we hit rock-bottom.
    Who supports "islamification"

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Well he was a defender of slavery from what I read. So I would remove it. I read he was actually an outcasts about it. Most people in UK were against slavery i read. I would just have the people vote if they want to smash it or relocate it to a museum or somewhere else. He was at least british. The incidents in the US were confederates and those monuments werent even built during the time all that stuff happened.
    I understand that, but what I'm saying is that I don't support illegally removing those monuments without first going through the legal process, which is what a lot of people were doing here. I don't support vandalism as a citizen's right. This promotes lawlessness.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by metalAphrodite View Post
    I understand that, but what I'm saying is that I don't support illegally removing those monuments without first going through the legal process, which is what a lot of people were doing here. I don't support vandalism as a citizen's right. This promotes lawlessness.
    Alright so you can just remove it and put it in a museum than.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-23-2024 @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

2 Not allowed!

Why do these folks act like Europeans have to play by different rules or something? Most of Norwegian heroes from the viking age were probably cruel men but no one gives a shit because they terrorized other Europeans. I'd actually get it if this man was a slave-trader only, but that's not why he's celebrated. You can dig up dirt on anyone and this man's shit isn't any stinkier than most rich European people living back in those days. Stuff like this will cause a major polarization process and then it will erupt into chaos, mark my words.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    Why do these folks act like Europeans have to play by different rules or something? Most of Norwegian heroes from the viking age were probably cruel men but no one gives a shit because they terrorized other Europeans. I'd actually get it if this man was a slave-trader only, but that's not why he's celebrated. You can dig up dirt on anyone and this man's shit isn't any stinkier than most rich European people living back in those days. Stuff like this will cause a major polarization process and then it will erupt into chaos, mark my words.
    I know. Thats weird that non viking europeans honor the mauraders of their people.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Klaus Van Wessel View Post
    Who cares. The world will soon vanish whiteness. There is no point in opiniate anymore, the world is doomed. Just kill yourself and say ''goodbye modern world''. This era is obviously not meant for us, conservative white men. It is for mongrelized and savage non-whites to provoke chaos worldwide.
    Haha, you seem very ignorant. When it comes down to it, you cannot blame the Brown Caucasian hordes and Negroids flooding Europe, they are people from an inferior civilization looking for a better life. The ones to blame are the Globalist White Elite.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...-Not-Only-Jews More information on them here.

The Globalist White elite want to culturally genocide/population replace white people world wide, why is this? Brown Caucasians and Non-Caucasoids are far easier for them to control I believe, these people are more easily pitted against each other along ethnic,religious and cultural lines, far easier than white people are. Non-Europeans rarely/never vote for populist movements or Nationalist Governments, they always vote for the mainstream Globalist puppet parties. Look at the Visegard group and Russia, strong Nationalist/Nationalist like Governments who effectively curb Globalist influence and control in their nation, they have no mass immigration. That is 250 million Europeans not under thread of Cultural Genocide Population replacement, Eastern Europe, parts of Central Europe and the Baltics.

Brexit was probably a great set back for the Globalist elite in addition to the Visegrad group not obeying the European Unions Tyranny against it's member countries.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegr%C3%A1d_Group

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    Why do these folks act like Europeans have to play by different rules or something? Most of Norwegian heroes from the viking age were probably cruel men
    I agree with your general point but I heard that in Sweden some faggots are creating petitions for the removal of the statues of some heroes from the Viking age and of Swedish kings like Gustav Adolf and Charles XII.

Last Online
    08-31-2017 @ 02:48 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Green party voter and SJW, GBLTQ supporter.
    Hero
    Jeremy Corbyn
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Who supports "islamification"
    If you are asking a sincere question, I have to wonder where you get your "news" from?
    Are you a CNN and MSNBC viewer?

Islamization, Islamicization or Islamification is the process of a society's shift towards Islam, such as found in Sudan, Pakistan, Iran, Malaysia, or Algeria.More at Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamization

Figure out who the guy in my avatar is and google his party for some answers to your question.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros View Post
    Even an Anglo-hater like me can have more respect for the men who constructed and forged the British Empire. Now this jewish/mulatta mix propose to destroy Nelson's statue. Strange times these ones that we live in. It seems many places are following the trends of putting down statues of old ''racists'' and ''bigots''. Here where I live a lot of statues of early Portuguese colonists have been vandalized by leftists and streets have their names changed. We will get to the point in which these abominations will put statues of black cocks penetrating hairy asses to ilustrate better the spirit of the new times...

Here's the text:

The area I grew up in, leafy Wimbledon in south-west London, is bordered by memorials to two towering historical figures. One side dedicates its streets and walls to the legacy of the abolitionist William Wilberforce: the remnants of a house where he lounged with his friends, and the mounting block he used to get on his horse to ride to the Houses of Parliament, still stand.

The other side is devoted to Admiral Horatio Nelson, who having defeated the French navy bought a romantic estate where he stayed with his lover, Emma Hamilton. So many streets, pubs, shops and other local businesses recall this history that local estate agents refer to the area as The Battles.

These two contemporaneous, though contrasting, histories are symbolic of the problems Britain faces in confronting its past. Wilberforce, unquestionably a force for good, helped end, in 1807, Britain’s official involvement in the transatlantic slave trade. But he was not alone. The enormous contribution of black people in Britain at the time – especially activists and writers who were slaves themselves – has no equivalent site of glory, in London or anywhere in the country.

One of the obstacles all these abolitionists had to overcome was the influence of Nelson, who was what you would now call, without hesitation, a white supremacist. While many around him were denouncing slavery, Nelson was vigorously defending it. Britain’s best known naval hero – so idealised that after his death in 1805 he was compared to no less than “the God who made him” – used his seat in the House of Lords and his position of huge influence to perpetuate the tyranny, serial rape and exploitation organised by West Indian planters, some of whom he counted among his closest friends.

It is figures like Nelson who immediately spring to mind when I hear the latest news of confederate statues being pulled down in the US. These memorials – more than 700 of which still stand in states including Virginia, Georgia and Texas – have always been the subject of offence and trauma for many African Americans, who rightly see them as glorifying the slavery and then segregation of their not so distant past. But when these statues begin to fulfil their intended purpose of energising white supremacist groups, the issue periodically attracts more mainstream interest.

Despite student protests, Oxford University’s statue of imperialist Cecil Rhodes has not been taken down
    The reaction in Britain has been, as in the rest of the world, almost entirely condemnatory of neo-Nazis in the US and of its president for failing to denounce them. But when it comes to our own statues, things get a little awkward. The colonial and pro-slavery titans of British history are still memorialised: despite student protests, Oxford University’s statue of imperialist Cecil Rhodes has not been taken down; and Bristol still celebrates its notorious slaver Edward Colston. When I tweeted this weekend that it’s time we in Britain look again at our own landscape, the reaction was hostile.

“I don’t want that nonsense spreading here from America. Past is past, we have moved on,” one person said. Another accused me of being a “#ClosetRacist” for even raising the question. But the most common sentiment was summed up in this tweet: “Its History – we cant & shouldn’t re-write it – we learn from it. Removing statues would make us no different to terrorists at Palmyra.” Therein lies the point. Britain has committed unquantifiable acts of cultural terrorism – tearing down statues and palaces, and erasing the historical memory of other great civilisations during an imperial era whose supposed greatness we are now, so ironically, very precious about preserving intact.

And we knew what we were doing at the time. One detail that has always struck me is how, when the British destroyed the centuries-old Summer Palace in Beijing in 1860 and gave a little dog they’d stolen as a gift to Queen Victoria, she humorously named it “Looty”. This is one of the long list of things we are content to forget while sucking on the opium of “historical integrity” we claim our colonial statues represent.

We have “moved on” from this era no more than the US has from its slavery and segregationist past. The difference is that America is now in the midst of frenzied debate on what to do about it, whereas Britain – in our inertia, arrogance and intellectual laziness – is not.

The statues that remain are not being “put in their historical context”, as is often claimed. Take Nelson’s column. Yes, it does include the figure of a black sailor, cast in bronze in the bas-relief. He was probably one of the thousands of slaves promised freedom if they fought for the British military, only to be later left destitute, begging and homeless, on London’s streets when the war was over.

But nothing about this “context” is accessible to the people who crane their necks in awe of Nelson. The black slaves whose brutalisation made Britain the global power it then was remain invisible, erased and unseen.

The people so energetically defending statues of Britain’s white supremacists remain entirely unconcerned about righting this persistent wrong. They are content to leave the other side of the story where it is now – in Nelson’s case, among the dust and the pigeons, 52 metres below the admiral’s feet. The message seems to be that is the only place where the memory of the black contribution to Britain’s past belongs.

• Afua Hirsch is a writer and broadcaster

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...e-next-slavery
    You are an AngloHater yet you use the black sun symbol because it looks cool.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...cal_background Guess it is ok to like it, I like it to, it has an occult meaning not related to race/ethnicity/culture anyway.

Don't know if this is true though.

It seems the Nazi Germans copied the Roman Swastika anyway.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Roma...w=1280&bih=615

Banned
    Last Online
    04-20-2019 @ 06:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Voodoo
    Ethnicity
    Anthropofagist + Ifá Practitioner
    Ancestry
    Jumanji
    Country
    Haiti
    Region
    Estado de Durango
    Y-DNA
    I1
    Taxonomy
    Bantuid + some Veddoid (1/128) + Kaffirid (1/555)
    Politics
    Papa Doc
    Hero
    Idi Amin + Kmack
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Relationship Status
    I killed my 4 wives
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,378
    Given: 3,032

0 Not allowed!