Serbian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Post Albanians detained the old man who was rebuilding the church

On Monday, August 28, a group of Serbs expelled during the First Kosovo War took advantage of the law on the return of refugees and came to the so-called Republic of Kosovo to rebuild the church in the Mishutishte village. A bus with former residents of the village was stopped in Prizren by units of the Kosovo special police forces who arrested the former 74-year-old resident of Bogdan Mitrovich village accusing him of committing criminal and war crimes during the war in Kosovo. The detention aroused indignation among the rest of the bus passengers but the special forces threatening with weapons took the old man with him and put him in Prizren prison. Marko Djuric, the director of the government Office for Kosovo and Metohija, declared the incident was an act of ethnic cleansing and religious pressure on the Serb minority in the province.

Such actions conducted by the police special forces really causes bewilderment regarding the First war in Kosovo occurred in 1998-1999. At that time, the arrested peasant was 55-56 years old so it means that Bogdan could not serve in the army or the police and his main occupation was agriculture. But he seemed especially dangerous criminal for the authorities of the Albanian Pristina like Osama bin Laden or Emir al-Baghdadi and therefore his arrest was arranged with maximum solemnity and pomp – with the special forces, screams, threats and detention of the weakest and most vulnerable old man.

As a result of this operation, the restoration of the temple was completely disrupted. The bus with the Serbs was sent back and their permission for reconstruction was canceled. Thus, the government of the Albanian Pristina not only held an indicative and illegal detention but also violated the right of people to freedom of religion. The church in the village of Mishutishte needs to be rebuilt and people cannot return to their homes. By their actions, the Albanians show their intention to see the Serbs neither as an ethnic minority nor as a separate religious group. Such a case is another vivid example of the complete discrepancy between the statements of Hashim Thaci made on the western camera and the terrifying reality.

Link - Voice of the Balkans

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

Muslim goatfuckers.

Those lands should have been Serbia,they would have been so much more developed right now.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Muslim goatfuckers.

Those lands should have been Serbia,they would have been so much more developed right now.
    Such a vulgar post.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Korben View Post
    On Monday, August 28, a group of Serbs expelled during the First Kosovo War took advantage of the law on the return of refugees and came to the so-called Republic of Kosovo to rebuild the church in the Mishutishte village. A bus with former residents of the village was stopped in Prizren by units of the Kosovo special police forces who arrested the former 74-year-old resident of Bogdan Mitrovich village accusing him of committing criminal and war crimes during the war in Kosovo. The detention aroused indignation among the rest of the bus passengers but the special forces threatening with weapons took the old man with him and put him in Prizren prison. Marko Djuric, the director of the government Office for Kosovo and Metohija, declared the incident was an act of ethnic cleansing and religious pressure on the Serb minority in the province.

Such actions conducted by the police special forces really causes bewilderment regarding the First war in Kosovo occurred in 1998-1999. At that time, the arrested peasant was 55-56 years old so it means that Bogdan could not serve in the army or the police and his main occupation was agriculture. But he seemed especially dangerous criminal for the authorities of the Albanian Pristina like Osama bin Laden or Emir al-Baghdadi and therefore his arrest was arranged with maximum solemnity and pomp – with the special forces, screams, threats and detention of the weakest and most vulnerable old man.

As a result of this operation, the restoration of the temple was completely disrupted. The bus with the Serbs was sent back and their permission for reconstruction was canceled. Thus, the government of the Albanian Pristina not only held an indicative and illegal detention but also violated the right of people to freedom of religion. The church in the village of Mishutishte needs to be rebuilt and people cannot return to their homes. By their actions, the Albanians show their intention to see the Serbs neither as an ethnic minority nor as a separate religious group. Such a case is another vivid example of the complete discrepancy between the statements of Hashim Thaci made on the western camera and the terrifying reality.

Link - Voice of the Balkans
    servian troll, this bastard is criminal of war. At least(apart other crimes) he is the principal author of the killing of the husbands and two sons of the woman in video:

Ne pritje te denimit.
    Awaiting sentencing.

People don`t forget and don`t forgive.

So, your tentative is a total failure.

https://www.balkaninsight.com/en/art...mes-08-30-2017

Kosovo Remands Serb in Custody over War Crimes

A Kosovo court remanded 74-year-old Bogdan Mitrovic in custody for 30 days after he was charged with committing war crimes against civilians during the conflict in 1999.
    Petrit Kryeziu
    BIRN
    Pristina

The Basic Court in Prizren on Wednesday issued a 30-day detention order for Bogdan Mitrovic, whose arrest earlier this week sparked an angry reaction from Belgrade.

Mitrovic, a father of six, is suspected of committing war crimes against the civilian population and serious violations of the laws and customs of non-international armed conflicts in the Suhareka/Suva Reka area of Kosovo in the spring of 1999.

He was detained in a village near the town of Suhareka/Suva Reka on Monday.

Serbian public broadcaster RTS reported that he was among a group of about 50 displaced Serbs visiting homes and a Serbian Orthodox church in Mushtisht/Musutiste, a village in the Suhareka/Suva Reka municipality.

Serbian officials condemned the arrest, with President Aleksandar Vucic calling it “brutal” and claiming that he was “personally assured” that there was no information to suggest Mitrovic had done anything wrong, reported B92.

Marko Djuric, the head of the Serbian government’s Kosovo office, called the arrest “merely an excuse to continue the policy of ethnic cleansing” of Serbs in Kosovo.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,439
    Given: 1,346

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Muslim goatfuckers.

As developed as the goat fucker nation number one bulgayria ? I doubt it.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

1 Not allowed!

All efforts are being made to keep Kosovo as an Islamic Caliphate in the middle of the Balkans.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    All efforts are being made to keep Kosovo as an Islamic Caliphate in the middle of the Balkans.
    I hope that what are you going to read here, happens one day to you. Only in this way you can understand what a bastard son of a gypsy whore you are:
    http://top-channel.tv/lajme/english/...0#.WafxybhK8xB

Former Serbian Commander confesses massacres: "Heads of Albanians chopped and cooked"

Slobodan Jovanovich, one of the former leaders of the special units of Serbian police that committed ethnic cleansing in Kosovo, in an interview for the Kosovo public television "RTK" mention some of the most monstrous crimes that Serbian police did in Kosovo.

In Slobodan Jovanovich's squad were 150 policemen, 10 of them were criminals released from prisons.
    "We had 150 policemen in our squad. 10 of the them were well-known for stealing, killing and massacres, that I couldn't believe. They did not use drugs and alcohol, but were interested in getting rich within a night. I remember an occasion in Rahovec. A policeman cut an Albanian's head and boiled it for a couple of days with the intension of getting the golden teeth he had. I am telling this because this haunts me back and I want it to be easier. After boiling it for three days he took his head and turned it in a lampshade. This is monstrosity. I can't comprehend it. I did not know what he was boiling in there. I thought he was preparing dinner. At a later time he did the same thing with the head of a woman. At home he wanted two head, two lampshades. A couple of years later I heard he ended in a nuthouse. That's due to what he did, because a normal person could not do what he did", confessed Jovanovich.

"While we were in the field they told us "destruct or burn", which meant, destroy the whole village or burn the entire place down. They did kill people for fun, even if someone didn't have any money. They took everything they put their eyes on it. The higher chain of command knew it pretty well. The commanders ordered the destruction of your houses and killing of innocent civilians", added Jovanovich.
    The former commander of the special units highlighted that due to these testimonies he is considered a traitor and his family doesn't get any services at all.
    He has been threatened to give up his testimonials. He knows that there are at least 300 war criminals that live freely in Belgrade. "None in Belgrade protects me. They consider me enemy. They have excluded me of every service", added Jovanovich.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Drenicak View Post
    As developed as the goat fucker nation number one bulgayria ? I doubt it.
    Our GDP dominates both Serbian and yours,as well as the HDI.

The Serbs are at least close,while I don't even see the point in arguing with you whatsoever because we could buy out Albanias entire economy with monthly income.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

0 Not allowed!

Not going to read silly Albo-Islamic propaganda. That has nothing to do with the elderly Serb arrested, whose "war crime" was probably to start rebuilding a church. You used special forces to arrest a 74-year-old displaced Serb, rotfl.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    Not going to read silly Albo-Islamic propaganda. That has nothing to do with the elderly Serb arrested, whose "war crime" was probably to start rebuilding a church. You used special forces to arrest a 74-year-old displaced Serb, rotfl.
    Don`t you read why he was arrested, you gypsy bitch?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information