PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Real Life Chronicles: The Real Story of Indian Cheating Wives With White Men
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Real Life Chronicles: The Real Story of Indian Cheating Wives With White Men

Banned
    Last Online
    09-01-2017 @ 03:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Gujarat
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile-Indid
    Politics
    Fucking Big White Men
    Hero
    Ashley Madison
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

7 Not allowed!

Default Real Life Chronicles: The Real Story of Indian Cheating Wives With White Men

First of all, I would like to introduce myself to the members of this amazing forum. My name is Pryianka and I'm an American of Gujarati descent. I live here in Los Gatos, California, a rich suburb full of afluent Indians.

When I was 18 my parents arranged a marriage for me with another Gujarati Patel, Vikram. My family promised him I was virgin, and I even faked a lot in our first night together. As he penetrated my pigmented vagina with his 9 cm hard cock I was pretending feeling pain and orgasm at the same time. The real truth though is that I already have been penetrated by many big anglo white, italian, balkanite, latino and black men I met in high school. All the time my preferences were never the pathetic looking , skinny, virgin looking, mixed race mutts Indian boys. Vikram, a well succeeded executive in computer science, pretended to be a sex machine, but he was worthless as a little boy. I started to feel something was wrong with these 73-80% Caucasoid men with around 1/4 Onge ancestry. Their ectomorphic bodies couldn't satisfy me, I was hearing the screams of my ancestor Indo-Aryan women after being penetrated by big tan white/brown white and pale white Indo-European and Scythian dicks. This was the calling, the perception that small 73-80% Caucasoid Indian dicks couldn't satisfy me.

After some time married I started to lurk Ashley Madison, Tinder and Ok Cupid searching for big white men. I met many and after 7 months I already had 17 big meat missiles inside of me. I was feeling the power of true masculine domination, the mighty of the ancient Steppe European conquerors dominating my female Onge ancestors and puryifing them racially. The Sacred Act of Racial Purification was complete. I just needed to cheat my husband some more times and give birth to a purified children that would be around 85-94% Caucasoid. If he asked why the kid look white I would just say the child is albino, Indians have mostly Caucasoid features anyway... It was the perfect plan to achieve more racially pure offspring.

I'm still on the run of cheating Vikram, so I invite every non-Indian guy, specially strong built white men, to fuck me hardly searching for The Sacred Act of Racial Purification.

My pigmented pussy cannot wait for more true powerful cocks.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GujaratiWife View Post
    First of all, I would like to introduce myself to the members of this amazing forum. My name is Pryianka and I'm an American of Gujarati descent. I live here in Los Gatos, California, a rich suburb full of afluent Indians.

When I was 18 my parents arranged a marriage for me with another Gujarati Patel, Vikram. My family promised him I was virgin, and I even faked a lot in our first night together. As he penetrated my pigmented vagina with his 9 cm hard cock I was pretending feeling pain and orgasm at the same time. The real truth though is that I already have been penetrated by many big anglo white, italian, balkanite, latino and black men I met in high school. All the time my preferences were never the pathetic looking , skinny, virgin looking, mixed race mutts Indian boys. Vikram, a well succeeded executive in computer science, pretended to be a sex machine, but he was worthless as a little boy. I started to feel something was wrong with these 73-80% Caucasoid men with around 1/4 Onge ancestry. Their ectomorphic bodies couldn't satisfy me, I was hearing the screams of my ancestor Indo-Aryan women after being penetrated by big tan white/brown white and pale white Indo-European and Scythian dicks. This was the calling, the perception that small 73-80% Caucasoid Indian dicks couldn't satisfy me.

After some time married I started to lurk Ashley Madison, Tinder and Ok Cupid searching for big white men. I met many and after 7 months I had have 17 bick meat missiles inside of me. I was feeling the power of true masculine domination, the mighty of the ancient Steppe European conquerors dominating my female Onge ancestors and puryifing them racially. The Sacred Act of Racial Purification was complete. I just needed to cheat my husband some more times and give birth to a purifies children that would be around 85-94% Caucasoid. When he askes why the kid look white I would just say the child is albino, Indians have mostly Caucasoid features anyway... It was the perfect plan to achieve more racially pure offspring.

I'm still on the run of cheating Vikram, so I invite every non-Indian guy, specially strong built white men, to fuck me hardly searching for The Sacred Act of Racial Purification.

My pigmented pussy cannot wait for more true powerful cocks.
    Hahahaha, good thread. Your theme is similar to previous threads I have made in the past. This is not even me everyone, not me on a 2nd account with a different browser VPN IP, I use one VPN one IP for this site on a different browser that is not Chrome or Mozzila.

Even though this is fantasy, he does touch upon a very harsh reality for Indian men, the reality that sexually frustrated Indian wives are cheating and all of them are getting rammed by big 7.5-12 inch European penis. Here is one I met online in a chat room, will not disclose her personal details since she told me her occupation, city and first name, thinking I could not find her, a sloppy mistake on her part, I googled her name+occupation+city and found her last name right away with the results since she is a doctor. Here she is.

Won't say her name or show pictures of her, if anyone in her family found out, some Hindu extremists or any extremist in her family could try to honor kill her, her own husband may do it also if he found out. You see there is much more at risk for cheating Indian women and Indian women who have casual sex in general which is why they are far more discreet than White women most of the time.

http://imgur.com/a/ivtti This cheating Gujarati wife is exposed here, no identifying information is here so I am keeping her personal details secret.
    Last edited by MagnusAurelius; 08-31-2017 at 11:42 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Gujarat
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile-Indid
    Politics
    Fucking Big White Men
    Hero
    Ashley Madison
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Even though this is fantasy, he does touch upon a very harsh reality for Indian men, the reality that sexually frustrated Indian wives are cheating and all of them are getting rammed by big 7.5-12 inch European penis. Here is one I met online in a chat room, will not disclose her personal details since she told me her occupation, city and first name, thinking I could not find her, a sloppy mistake on her part, I googled her name+occupation+city and found her last name right away with the results since she is a doctor. Here she is.
    This is not fantasy! Stop hurting my feelings and come here to purify me. We can even let Fractal watch as my pigmented pussy is detroyed by big white cocks.

Veteran Judicator Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,302
    Given: 8,227

0 Not allowed!

Heinous trolling (and as far as I know, said behavior of Indian women doesn't reflect reality), but quite amusingly written indeed. Let me guess, Raine?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-Aryan
    Ethnicity
    Indian
    Ancestry
    Gujarat
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile-Indid
    Politics
    Fucking Big White Men
    Hero
    Ashley Madison
    Religion
    Hindu
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zerri View Post
    Heinous trolling (and as far as I know, said behavior of Indian women doesn't reflect reality), but quite amusingly written indeed. Let me guess, Raine?
    I'm not troll you monster. I'm just a desperate Gujarati girl trying to have real sexual pleasure. I think everyone should have this right, certain?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

I'm not troll you monster. I'm just a desperate Gujarati girl trying to have real sexual pleasure. I think everyone should have this right, certain?
    You absolutely are a troll. And by the way, I live in Los Gatos. tell me what hotel is located right across from the high school (and name me it) ?

Give me two major cross streets in Los Gatos.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That was a bit uncalled for, don't you think? By the way, how come you're desperate, listing so many partners?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Half Czech, half Basque
    Country
    Czech Republic
    Region
    Basque Country
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    You absolutely are a troll. And by the way, I live in Los Gatos. tell me what hotel is located right across from the high school (and name me it) ?

Give me two major cross streets in Los Gatos.
    This can be googled easily though.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

OP is definitely a troll.

I live in Los Gatos

1. Name me two major cross streets in Los Gatos

2. What is the name of the two main high schools in Los Gatos, and what is the name of the hotel located right across the street from one of them? What is the name of the shopping store located across the street from Philz Coffee and Starbucks at the Blossom Hill Pavilion?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

OP is definitely a troll.

I live in Los Gatos

1. Name me two major cross streets in Los Gatos

2. What is the name of the two main high schools in Los Gatos, and what is the name of the hotel located right across the street from one of them? What is the name of the shopping store located across the street from Philz Coffee and Starbucks at the Blossom Hill Pavilion?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information