Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    Given: 50

1 Not allowed!

Ancestors of Albanians were some tribe in the mountains of present day Bulgaria. The Bulgarian emperor moved them in the territory of present day Albania, from where they started to spread to the north during Ottoman rule. There is no close genetic similarity between Albanians and indigenous populations of Serbia. Totally different branches of R1b, J2b, while E1b was widespread across the whole Europe. That haplogroup was indeed spread from South - Eastern Europe to the rest of Europe during prehistory, but of course it is not only Albanian marker.

Last Online
    09-05-2017 @ 04:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

@Magnolia

Magnolia, whoever cares what do you think about Serbs, silly girl. I personally could not care less for you and your opinion and knowledge about Serbs.

You opened this thread just to make another quarrel between people you see as so called "balkanites", while you enjoy in it. Just fuck off.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by propolis View Post
    There is no single historian, linguist who takes that silly explanation of Serbian ethnonime seriously, but from Albanian ignorant clown, nothing else, other than stupidity, cannot be expected.

Albanians were not indigious population of present day Serbia. Continue to dream your great Albanian dream, but it has not nothing to do with reality.
    You didn't answer to my question. If you continue to repeat as a parrot Albanians were not native population in servia, you don't convince nobody. One of your compatriots even called your king an imbecile. This are not arguments. Anyway, you are free to continue in your style.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Ancestors of Albanians were some tribe in the mountains of present day Bulgaria. The Bulgarian emperor moved them in the territory of present day Albania, from where they started to spread to the north during Ottoman rule. There is no close genetic similarity between Albanians and indigenous populations of Serbia. Totally different branches of R1b, J2b, while E1b was widespread across the whole Europe. That haplogroup was indeed spread from South - Eastern Europe to the rest of Europe during prehistory, but of course it is not only Albanian marker.
    This are typical BS of rv12anal.

Last Online
    11-16-2020 @ 11:14 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    :....:
    Country
    Bhutan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,663
    Given: 2,177

0 Not allowed!

@Magnolia

Magnolia, whoever cares what do you think about Serbs, silly girl. I personally could not care less for you and your opinion and knowledge about Serbs.

You opened this thread just to make another quarrel between people you see as so called "balkanites", while you enjoy in it. Just fuck off.
    You are wrong in everything. I dont care about Balkan's internet wars at all, I dont read these threads at all, why should I enjoy it - i have to say it even to you - be normal. I am interested in "who are Serbs" for now. Try to understand we are on forum that is focused on European cultures that I am here means I am interested in European cultures. And try to understand I am neutral towards both Albanians and Serbs. I am not fighting for anyone.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    You didn't answer to my question. If you continue to repeat as a parrot Albanians were not native population in servia, you don't convince nobody. One of your compatriots even called your king an imbecile. This are not arguments. Anyway, you are free to continue in your style.
    I posted a lot of arguments that Albanians are not indigenous population of Serbia, but I have no intention to repeat it a thousand times.

Last Online
    09-02-2022 @ 07:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Albania R1b
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albanians
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    R-PH544
    mtDNA
    J1C
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,527
    Given: 905

0 Not allowed!

Go to wikipedia and read "Serbia" ...and you have your reponse...

"Shqiptar i vërtetë e i mirë është ay që vë gjithënjë e kurëdo kombërinë përpara fesë, nuk ka vëllezër ata që ka në besën e tij, por ata që ka në kombëri të tij.” – Sami Frashëri"
    "A true and good Albanian is the one who always and everywhere puts the nation before the religion, there are no brothers who are in his faith, but those who are in his nation." - Sami Frashëri "

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Serbian
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Austrian Scholars Leave Albania Lost for Words
    http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...lost-for-words

"Matzinger points put that when the few surviving fragments of Illyrian and Albanian are compared, they have almost nothing in common.

Although Albanian and Illyrian have little or nothing in common, judging from the handful of Illyrian words that archeologists have retrieved, the Albanian link has long been cherished by Albanian nationalists.

The theory is still taught to all Albanians, from primary school through to university.
    It is popular because it suggests that Albanians descend from an ancient people who populated the Balkans long before the Slavs and whose territory was unfairly stolen by these later incomers.

“You’ll find the doctrine about the Illyrian origin of Albanians everywhere,” Matzinger muses, “from popular to scientific literature and schoolbooks. “There is no discussion about this, it’s a fact. They say, ‘We are Illyrians’ and that’s that,” he adds."

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    You are wrong in everything. I dont care about Balkan's internet wars at all. I am interested in "who are Serbs" for now. Try to understand we are on forum that is focused on European cultures that I am here means I am interested in European cultures. And try to understand I am neutral towards both Albanians and Serbs. I am not fighting for anyone.
    Basically they are slavs arrived in Balkans after a long migration. Their ancestral land is in Asia. Where exactly? Theories are different. Basically the whole Asia is included, from Caucasus, beyond the Ural mountains, Kamtchatka Peninsula, Afganistan, Iran, the whole Asia in few words.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-19-2017 @ 07:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin
    Ethnicity
    Basarabia
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    I2a2a1b2
    Taxonomy
    Gracile Pontid ?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 296
    Given: 767

3 Not allowed!

Procopius of Caesarea: "the Sclavenes and Antes spoke the same language, but did not trace their common origin back to the Venethi but to a people called "Sorboi"". (550ad)

Bavarian Geographer: "the people named Zerviani had so large a realm that all Slavic peoples originated from them". (870ad)

Czech historian Josef Dobrovský: "If I had to give a common name for all the Slavs, it would be the name Serb". (1813)

Polish Historian Lorenz Surowiecki: "The name Serb is older than Slav for all peoples of Wendic ancestry". (1828)

Slovak historian Jozef Safarik: "Serbs was the oldest generic name for all Slavs" (1849).

Sources:

"Naturalis Historia", Pliny the Elder. 75ad.

"Geography", Claudius Ptolemy. 150ad.

"Wars of Justinian", VII.14, 22-30. Procopius of Caesarea. 545ad.

"Chronicle of Fredegar", Unknown. 642ad.

"Description of cities and lands north of the Danube", Bavarian Geographer. 870ad.

"De Administrando Imperio", Constantine VII. 950ad.

"Entwurf zu einem allgemeinen Etymologikon der slaw", Josif Dobrovsky. 1813.

"Slovanské starožitnosti", Jozef Safarik. 1849.

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information