SSNP
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loddfafner View Post
    Having seen photos of unmistakable airplane bits at the Pentagon taken by people involved in the cleanup, I am confident that the conspiracy buffs are flat out wrong on this. As for the moon landings, I know scientists who've worked with lunar samples and were involved with the Apollo project. Claims that the lunar landings were a hoax are, well, loony.
    When I first started reading conspiracy theories years ago, before they got bat-shit insane and David Icke was popular, I always thought the theory the Pentagon was hit by a missile was retarded. This was apparently because there wasn't a perfect cut out of a plane, wings and all, in the wall.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

We don't know what hit the Pentagram, but I don't believe it was a plane at all. From the video stills we have it's highly unlikely, and Hani Hanjour was a horrible pilot who couldn't even fly a small Cessna prop-plane, and was considered "a waste of resources" by his trainers at the Pensacola Naval Air Station, yet pulled off maneuvers in what commercial pilots considered nearly impossible, even for the most experienced.

On top of that there are about 50 cameras surrounding the area where the "plane" struck, and all of them are missing which is suspect. But you really can't deny that planes were flown into the towers, that is documented proof backed up by eye witness reports. The "no-planes theory" is a ridiculous disinfo piece to make the people fighting for an actual investigation into the 9/11 attacks look moronic. Don't fall for it.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Last Online
    09-17-2023 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 911
    Given: 1,954

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Guapo View Post
    There were no men on the moon either.
    Suppose you get huge amounts of money for moon landing project. The project is expensive, so why not pay for cheap film and pocket the difference. It is a good scam as far as profits go if nothing else. I don't have strong opinion about authenticity of moon landing though. It may have been real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas Æquitas View Post
    We don't know what hit the Pentagram, but I don't believe it was a plane at all. From the video stills we have it's highly unlikely, and Hani Hanjour was a horrible pilot who couldn't even fly a small Cessna prop-plane, and was considered "a waste of resources" by his trainers at the Pensacola Naval Air Station, yet pulled off maneuvers in what commercial pilots considered nearly impossible, even for the most experienced.

On top of that there are about 50 cameras surrounding the area where the "plane" struck, and all of them are missing which is suspect. But you really can't deny that planes were flown into the towers, that is documented proof backed up by eye witness reports. The "no-planes theory" is a ridiculous disinfo piece to make the people fighting for an actual investigation into the 9/11 attacks look moronic. Don't fall for it.
    No planer is a truther still and politically closer to other truthers than any non truthers. I don't find it crucial to debate weather planes were or were not used in the attack. It is more important to debate who did it. Once you start believing corporate government did it, the how they did question is just semantics and not the essence.

You believe pentagon wasn't hit by a plane. What about Pennsylvania incident? Anyway, if you believe planes were not used in these two instances, there's not much of a stretch of imagination to think planes were not used at all. No planes faction of truthers seems moronic to you, but only because you can't imagine such level of deception. To many people "9/11 was an inside job" sounds moronic because of incredible deception such reality would entail. To quote X-Files: "The truth is out there". And even though I don't believe in Aliens, I'm not so sure as I used to be. Once you put tinfoil hat on- kool aid drinkers start to seem moronic. Up and down change places.

On witnesses- 9/11 September Clues - Final Edition pt.9/9 :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_obYJUnpeVc

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    11-28-2011 @ 12:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Ethnicity
    Gone.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Breedingvariety View Post
    To quote X-Files: "The truth is out there".
    He's just quoted the X-Files to prove his argument... I think that says about all that needs to be said about these conspiracy nuts.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wagnerian View Post
    He's just quoted the X-Files to prove his argument... I think that says about all that needs to be said about these conspiracy nuts.
    Says a man that believes that Henry Kissinger has your best interest at heart and is working ceaselessly to protect "democracy and freedom around the world".

"Nuff said.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

No planer is a truther still and politically closer to other truthers than any non truthers. I don't find it crucial to debate weather planes were or were not used in the attack. It is more important to debate who did it. Once you start believing corporate government did it, the how they did question is just semantics and not the essence.
    Any serious member of the movement vigorously rejects the no planes theory and it is just as absurd as the ridiculous official story.

You believe pentagon wasn't hit by a plane. What about Pennsylvania incident?
    I don't know, but this does not look like a plane crash I've ever seen.

Anyway, if you believe planes were not used in these two instances, there's not much of a stretch of imagination to think planes were not used at all. No planes faction of truthers seems moronic to you, but only because you can't imagine such level of deception.
    You'd be surprised at what level of deception I could imagine, and the no planes disinfo theory is right up there with WikiLeaks.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

rolleyes

There were no planes on 9/11. Twin Towers and pentagon were hit by missiles.
    Are you going to tell that to the probably thousands of people who were on Manhattan on Sept. 11, 2001, who saw the World Trade Center towers hit by planes?

Last Online
    09-17-2023 @ 02:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Lithuanian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 911
    Given: 1,954

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eldritch View Post
    Are you going to tell that to the probably thousands of people who were on Manhattan on Sept. 11, 2001, who saw the World Trade Center towers hit by planes?
    I haven't met them, have I? Have you?

I remember on 9/11 people weren't sure what happened. If it was so clear, why were so many witnesses telling they didn't see a plane?

But all media people "accidentally saw everything"- 9/11 September Clues - Final Edition pt.4/9:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4FSE9HO7Rc

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

I haven't met them, have I? Have you?
    No, I haven't, but I bet it would not be difficult to find someone who did.

Besides, you haven't met anyone who saw the towers hit by missiles, either.

I remember on 9/11 people weren't sure what happened. If it was so clear, why were so many witnesses telling they didn't see a plane?
    Just because not everyone on Manhattan saw the planes, doesn't mean that no-one did.

I've seen a video recording shot from street level, in which the first plane impacts into the northern tower in the background, and you hear someone shouting "holeeee shit!" (perhaps someone knows what I'm talking about?).

The kind of logistics it would have required to clear the entire island of everyone who's not in on the plot are mind-boggling.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-22-2020 @ 07:44 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ethnicity
    Iberian
    Ancestry
    Beira Alta e Douro
    Country
    Portugal
    Region
    Asturias
    Y-DNA
    E-BY36858
    mtDNA
    H20
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Atlantomed + CM
    Hero
    old village folk
    Relationship Status
    In a civil union
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,263
    Given: 5,005

0 Not allowed!

This "discussion" is getting pretty ridiculous, all Breedingvariety is doing is posting lame and useless arguments. Maybe "we" should start doing the same.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information