R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,591
    Given: 8,909

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aren View Post
    Are you smoking? Are you on pills? What does this have to do with being considered white in Sweden?
    I'm fine. I just casually expressed my doubt that she would pass as white in Sweden because she is way too woggy for Europe in general, let alone Sweden. However, she is still borderline light-skinned to me.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    12-30-2023 @ 01:53 AM
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,673
    Given: 882

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leto View Post
    I'm fine. I just casually expressed my doubt that she would pass as white in Sweden because she is way too woggy for Europe in general, let alone Sweden. However, she is still borderline light-skinned to me.
    And what is the need for that in the DNA section of the forum? I've seen you countless amount of times complaining that other than the genetic section that you think this forum is retarded because of being pseudo-science, yet you make a comment like this?

Btw you rarely hear anyone in Sweden being referred to as "white". it's Scandinavian, Westernern, Eastern Euro or Wog(Blatte in Swedish). Sweden is not America. Hell even Eastern Euros are sometimes called wogs.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

And what is the need for that in the DNA section of the forum? I've seen you countless amount of times complaining that other than the genetic section that you think this forum is retarded because of being pseudo-science, yet you make a comment like this?

Btw you rarely hear anyone in Sweden being referred to as "white". it's Scandinavian, Westernern, Eastern Euro or Wog(Blatte in Swedish). Sweden is not America. Hell even Eastern Euros are sometimes called wogs.
    What the fuck is pseudoscience? Saying she doesn't look white? White means European in most cases. She doesn't look European, I'm sorry. Caucasoid yes, however, I find it hard to accept very dark/brown caucasoids as my race.
    I complain about trolling and a generally low level of discussion, as well as unreasonable attacks against Russia (among others). And I also call for the restoration of the European character of this forum. Islamists, leftards and Negro supremacists need to vanish. If you want a libtard forum, go to Anthrogenica or Biodiversity.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

What the fuck is pseudoscience? Saying she doesn't look white? White means European in most cases. She doesn't look European, I'm sorry. Caucasoid yes, however, I find it hard to accept very dark/brown caucasoids as my race.
    I complain about trolling and a generally low level of discussion, as well as unreasonable attacks against Russia (among others). And I also call for the restoration of the European character of this forum. Islamists, leftards and Negro supremacists need to vanish. If you want a libtard forum, go to Anthrogenitca or Biodiversity.
    Generally low level of discussion?! HAHA? And what was that comment then if you want to keep a high level of discussion? What does being "white" have to do with what I wrote? And why are you writing I'm sorry? Do you think Assyrians seriously view themself as close to Swedes? Should I apologize for Swedes who consider Eastern Europeans to be wogs/blattar?

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

I complain about trolling and a generally low level of discussion, as well as unreasonable attacks against Russia (among others). And I also call for the restoration of the European character of this forum. Islamists, leftards and Negro supremacists need to vanish. If you want a libtard forum, go to Anthrogenitca or Biodiversity.
    Caucasoid isn't even a race, its a subrace, and you share that with North Africans, West Asians, Central and some South Asians too. White is a term mostly applied to any person of European descent, but sometimes White looking non-Europeans are regarded as European, its basically just a label.

But its obvious that a person from Afghanistan isn't similar to one from Finland, diversity roams among all subraces, among Mongoloids and Africans too but that doesn't mean they aren't related to each other.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Generally low level of discussion?! HAHA? And what was that comment then if you want to keep a high level of discussion? What does being "white" have to do with what I wrote? And why are you writing I'm sorry? Do you think Assyrians seriously view themself as close to Swedes? Should I apologize for Swedes who consider Eastern Europeans to be wogs/blattar?
    I have pale skin, gray-green eyes and light brown hair. And Swedes are just pussies, they can only hate Poles, Russians, etc., but never dare to say a word about Muzzies and Negroes.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have pale skin, gray-green eyes and light brown hair. And Swedes are just pussies, they can only hate Poles, Russians, etc., but never dare to say a word about Muzzies and Negroes.
    High level of discussion indeed.
    Btw translated from Swedish wiki regarding the Swedish word for Wog.

Blatte is a frequently-called (insulting / degrading) term, sometimes identifying self-denomination, on a dark complexed person with an ethnic background perceived as non-Northern European or non-European, such as a person originating from southern Europe, eastern Europe, south america, africa, middle east or South Asia.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post
    Caucasoid isn't even a race, its a subrace, and you share that with North Africans, West Asians, Central and some South Asians too. White is a term mostly applied to any person of European descent, but sometimes White looking non-Europeans are regarded as European, its basically just a label.

But its obvious that a person from Afghanistan isn't similar to one from Finland, diversity roams among all subraces, among Mongoloids and Africans too but that doesn't mean they aren't related to each other.
    Why a sub-race? I personally generally stick to the "classic" 4 race theory, because I reject the Marxist notion that we're all one and the same race. I didn't say I wasn't closer to a West Eurasian than to the others, but to me personally to be "really" West Eurasian you need to be at least relatively light-skinned. And some Arabs as well as South Asians are not fully Caucasoid to begin with.
    "White" may look like a shallow term at first glance, but in some countries people are literally singled out for being white. And those who do so know damn well who they need to target. Go figure.

Not even a member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indo-European, Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Brunei
    Region
    Y-DNA
    R1a-YP270
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

High level of discussion indeed.
    Btw translated from Swedish wiki regarding the Swedish word for Wog.
    Bro, I don't care about you. You registered like a month ago and already try to act like a smartass.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Assyrian
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bro, I don't care about you. You registered like a month ago and already try to act like a smartass.
    Typical non-Western attidue tbh. Just because I'm new I should respect you more? You Slavs share this with us Middle easterners. No Swede would say anything like this. So old fashioned.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information