Human
    Country
    Aland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 150
    Given: 242

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    I don't think Celtics are darker skinned or have darker eyes. The hair most likely is darker but blue eyes are the norm
    TRUE

Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    English
    Country
    England
    Region
    Stockholm
    Taxonomy
    Anglo-Saxon (+Keltid)
    Hero
    Konfektyr Gud
    Religion
    There's this cross & a book
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 320
    Given: 180

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace O'Malley View Post
    The vast majority of them are Irish but you can of course get some that have ancestry from other places. A very skilled and famous Irish GAA family are the Ó hAilpín family who are part Fijian and part Irish. GAA sports are by far the largest participation sports in Ireland and they are played at every village, town and county in Ireland. They are a huge part of the Irish cultural and sporting life.
    Confirmation of non-Irish playing camogie. As said Irish names without knowing the family tree mean little in such generic sports photos. Same as any ethnicity. Just cause they "look Irish", well Anglo-like, doesn't mean they're Irish. I know a few Irish from smaller western towns who'd not easily pass as English.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pendragon vampire
    Ethnicity
    annunaki-druid-pendragon-overlord
    Ancestry
    Alsace-Lorraine France, England, Scotland , Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Cornwall
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med(pictish)+Dinaric+(gaelige)+Anglo-Saxon(40%)+Norse(6%)
    Politics
    Anti-mercantilism pro-aristocracy
    Hero
    William the conqueror
    Religion
    Luciferian baphomet worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 144

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith View Post
    I would say it is more common than we think. I think I am on the darker side myself. The Facial features tend to be the ultimate determiner.
    Nigga, you are not British. You are a spaghetti nigger.

England = 25% Keltic Nordic (derived from pre-Roman invaders), 15% Anglo-Saxon (post-Roman Germanic invaders, most common in the southeast, especially East Anglia), 15% Brünn {indigenous Paleolithic inhabitants}, 15% North-Atlantid and 10% Palaeo-Atlantid (blend of Mesolithic Atlanto-Mediterranean invaders with both earlier and later arrivals; most common in the Midlands and northwest), 8% Hallstatt Nordic (of Viking and Norman derivation), 5% Trřnder (of Norwegian Viking derivation; most common in the northeast), 3% Borreby and 2% Fälish (both of Viking and Norman derivation; associated with the landed gentry; source of the "John Bull" type), 2% Noric (from Bronze-Age invaders)

Scotland = 25% Keltic Nordic, 22% Trřnder (most common in the northeast), 10% North-Atlantid (most common in the west), 10% Anglo-Saxon (most common in the southeast), 10% Palaeo-Atlantid (most common in the southwest), 10% Brünn, 5% Hallstatt Nordic, 4% Borreby, 4% Noric = 100% Nordish (76% central and 24% periphery types)Ireland = 40% Brünn (indigenous Paleolithic inhabitants, most common in the west), 30% Keltic Nordic (most common in the east), 9% North-Atlantid, 9% Borreby, 3% Palaeo-Atlantid, 3% Trřnder, 2% Noric, 2% Anglo-Saxon, 1% Hallstatt Nordic

Wales = 35% North-Atlantid, 30% Palaeo-Atlantid, 30% Keltic Nordic, 5% other types

Banned
    Last Online
    05-10-2018 @ 06:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    Aland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 150
    Given: 242

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by TEUTORIGOS View Post
    Nigga, you are not British. You are a spaghetti nigger

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Irish
    Ancestry
    Ireland
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,563
    Given: 29,007

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SvartVarg View Post
    Confirmation of non-Irish playing camogie. As said Irish names without knowing the family tree mean little in such generic sports photos. Same as any ethnicity. Just cause they "look Irish", well Anglo-like, doesn't mean they're Irish. I know a few Irish from smaller western towns who'd not easily pass as English.
    You're really splitting hairs. I know a lot of the background of a lot of the teams especially the Gaelic football, hurling and camogie teams and they are virtually all Irish. Really unusual to get someone who isn't and the Ó hAilpíns are quite the exception. How many immigrants do you think are playing in the Irish county teams? The reason why I pick GAA is because they are Irish and it is easy to find out their backgrounds. Do you know anything about GAA? You appear to be saying that people from the Irish countryside with Irish names aren't Irish? Not sure what point you are trying to make but it's not like the Irish national soccer team. Even the Irish rugby players are mostly Irish and I know their backgrounds as well. There are of course some from Ulster in the Irish rugby team and a couple of non-Irish players but we all know of people like Brian O'Driscoll and Paul O'Connell. WTF do you think Irish people look like? Who's measuring what Irish look like by if they can pass as English? Although this thread is specifically about Brits you mentioned Celts being darker than English when in reality they most likely are more blue eyed but darker haired. Which is what I said earlier.

Camogie is played by women. The men play hurling. None of the well-known Camogie players are non-Irish. As I've said it is very rare for the county teams to be non-Irish because not many immigrants take to the Irish sports and end up being on the county teams.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

0 Not allowed!

England = 25% Keltic Nordic (derived from pre-Roman invaders), 15% Anglo-Saxon (post-Roman Germanic invaders, most common in the southeast, especially East Anglia), 15% Brünn {indigenous Paleolithic inhabitants}, 15% North-Atlantid and 10% Palaeo-Atlantid (blend of Mesolithic Atlanto-Mediterranean invaders with both earlier and later arrivals; most common in the Midlands and northwest), 8% Hallstatt Nordic (of Viking and Norman derivation), 5% Trřnder (of Norwegian Viking derivation; most common in the northeast), 3% Borreby and 2% Fälish (both of Viking and Norman derivation; associated with the landed gentry; source of the "John Bull" type), 2% Noric (from Bronze-Age invaders)

Scotland = 25% Keltic Nordic, 22% Trřnder (most common in the northeast), 10% North-Atlantid (most common in the west), 10% Anglo-Saxon (most common in the southeast), 10% Palaeo-Atlantid (most common in the southwest), 10% Brünn, 5% Hallstatt Nordic, 4% Borreby, 4% Noric = 100% Nordish (76% central and 24% periphery types)Ireland = 40% Brünn (indigenous Paleolithic inhabitants, most common in the west), 30% Keltic Nordic (most common in the east), 9% North-Atlantid, 9% Borreby, 3% Palaeo-Atlantid, 3% Trřnder, 2% Noric, 2% Anglo-Saxon, 1% Hallstatt Nordic

Wales = 35% North-Atlantid, 30% Palaeo-Atlantid, 30% Keltic Nordic, 5% other types

I am an American like you,lol. Please do not tell me what I am you are an American pretending to be French, lol, You are not going to bully me douche bag.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by guerrilla View Post
    I am an American the best people in the world.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You make no sense,, I identify more-so as an Anglo American as I speak English and follow the Anglo Culture. I do not speak Italian. However, I do not deny or ashamed of it the Italian I embrace as it benefits me in many ways,but I am an Anglo American ethnically and culturally that is just the facts even if it is not 100% it doesn't matter.

Worry about yourself not me

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SvartVarg View Post
    Grace is from Australia ,, I do not even know if she has ever been to England or Ireland. I assume you have been to the UK?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The anti-Anglo is strong on this forum. Now, I am not allowed to identify with my English blood because I am an American mixed with Italian. What bullshit,, you guys have issues. Worry about yourselves I know you all must be jealous of my English blood I suppose. I am not going to to bullied and ashamed of it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information