Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: have you chosen to commit suicide under certain conditions?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    1 will i be young enough?

2 am i attractive enough now? it isnt going to improve in the future

3 i am not going to prostitute myself , playing with a man emotion and just sucking off his money is no different from prostitution
    You're too superficial to have a meaningful relationship anyways.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    You're too superficial to have a meaningful relationship anyways.
    how
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-27-2018 @ 08:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    :)
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,008
    Given: 868

0 Not allowed!

if you convert they cant enslave you nor force you into marriage
    What they have been doing doesn't really suggest it would be like that. You would become a sex slave in the best case.
    I'd rather die with dignity than fake convert and hope for mercy from those lunatics.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

2 Not allowed!

I don't understand the question;- if someone has chosen to commit suicide, then they're dead and won't be here now. I only know of two people who committed suicide, which I see as a sign of cowardice and weakness. (There's people who threaten to commit suicide as a way of seeking attention from others as a method to see if anyone cares ... but the real suicidal people rarely discuss it and just go ahead and do it.)

I'm too strong-minded and have coped through difficult times (such as an abusive father, the sudden death of a partner, a viscious rape attack, court trials, the media, a sick child, etc)... and I feel very strong and happy with life. I've met people in life who've been through much worse things n' they're still standing strong. I've seen teens without any legs who are disabled and are waiting on bionic legs to help them, yet they're coping well and are physically active and are enjoying life after receiving counselling, etc.

Whenever you fall, you bounce back up again and can still ride back to happiness. (Happiness feels all the more sweeter after experiencing a violent storm... you can't fully appreciate one emotion without experiencing the other in life.)

We find ways to cope with whatever things happen in life. The worry and fear of 'what if this happens in life?' is worse than actually coping with challenges and crossing each bridge in life as you reach it. I recommend a great best-selling book by an American psychologist called 'Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway' by Susan Jeffers, which has helped thousands of people in nations across the globe to overcome their fears in life.

Out of your weaknesses, you'll find your strengths.

Life is a bit like a carousel... one minute people are up, the next they're down. C'est la vie.

I've seen feeble-minded people who've turned to drugs and alcohol to try to escape from things in life they couldn't cope with, even tho they've not endured half the things I've coped with... and yet I take no drugs, alcohol, etc. I don't need to turn to false religion either as an emotional crutch to cope with life;- I've studied mcuh better philosophy books to cope with reality, than the need to believe in imaginary people in the sky.

Playing music on the piano, dancing, listening to music, etc, is a great release for your emotions. Everyone needs to have an outlet in life for their emotions. Music, poetry, dancing, photography, and art are all safe places for the freedom of self-expression. Finding an emotional release for tension and negative emotions and having passions, interests, and hobbies in life keeps you well, along with a good diet, exercise (great lift for the mind too,) and being around good friends and people you love and who you love and who also make you feel good is important too.

When my grandmother was alive, she said to me that having a shoulder to cry on, and having fun and a laugh with good friends, is better than any medication during difficult times.... she was so accurate and wise as I've found this to be true.

Life is too short and there's unfortunate young people who're dying from cancer, etc, in hospitals right now who wish they could live.... they'd give anything to live..... so embrace and cherish the single life we have, and make the most of living for each day.
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 09-04-2017 at 12:37 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Last Online
    06-11-2023 @ 11:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,762
    Given: 3,655

2 Not allowed!

I might consider suicide if a) I'm in extreme pain b) I'm concerned about the burden I may be placing on others.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,439
    Given: 1,346

0 Not allowed!

I have jokingly played with the thought , yes. But not actually considered it. There's more to life no matter what.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,722
    Given: 17,037

5 Not allowed!

"Severity of circumstance" is a purely subjective experience. What one person considers a situation serious enough to warrant suicide may be just another hurdle for someone else.

It's like pain. How do you objectively quantify pain? You can't because it is subjective.

I know of a guy who was extremely wealthy, who owned one of those mansions high up on a hill with all the views, the heated swimming pool, stables for the horses and tennis courts. He ran into some financial difficulties and had to sell his house. He had to move to a slightly smaller mansion a little lower on the hill, except this one didn't have the tennis courts. He contemplated suicide because he'd no longer be able to pay for a professional tennis coach to come see his kids. You and I would say he's fucking nuts. My whole property costs what one of his tennis courts do. BUT it is relative. It's a big deal for HIM. He wasn't accustomed to anything else and the thought of having to downscale his life was incomprehensible. I've never had a tennis court, nor do I play tennis, which is why I can live without a court and he can't.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

1 Not allowed!

how

You put youth on a pedestal, so much so that you worry about wrinkles from the 20s.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Oneeye View Post
    You put youth on a pedestal, so much so that you worry about wrinkles from the 20s.
    I dont care about appearence though , in that department i have absolutely nothing to lose everything i have is unattractive and it no more bothers me , the thought that i am ugly makes aging easier to cope with

i care about health and strenght , things which nature blessed me to have , youth is simply a requirement

if i could choose between being 10 years biologically younger , at a cellular level, but with a skin condition that makes my skin wrinkled/saggy , without affecting the health , and being only a couple of years older and looking 18

id choose the first

on the average person , wrinkles are signs of a crippling sickness which i will erase as much as i can i want to look at the mirror without being reminded that in few days i ll be dead , not as strong , with lowered cognitive abilities , not as ALIVE

i dont know how long i will live but if i come to a point to which aging causes me too much sufference , be it 30 or 80 , i will kill myself
    l accept this with serenity

it is like a leukemic person filled with ematomas , except that there is hope for leukemia while there is none for aging
    Last edited by crazyladybutterfly; 09-04-2017 at 08:41 AM.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    12-07-2022 @ 10:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    Palestinian
    Country
    Palestine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 187
    Given: 427

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrus View Post