View Poll Results: Should USA along with other European countries invade North Korea and establish democracy?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

9 27.27%
  • No.

24 72.73%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Should USA along with European countries invade North Korea and establish democracy?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-06-2022 @ 05:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    NBK
    Ethnicity
    Black Finn
    Country
    Finland
    Region
    Texas
    Taxonomy
    Kylälahtic/Australoid, NEOMORPH
    Politics
    Santeri Alkio
    Hero
    Action Jackson
    Religion
    Steel Eight
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,608
    Given: 1,825

1 Not allowed!

If USA wants to invade Korea it does not need Europe, but China, South Korea, Japan and maybe Russia. Obviously a war with North Korea would be very problematic. They would no doubt fight like hell and the offense would have to be very very large operation. I sort of feel that it would be better to act now than to wait for NorthKorea to develop even more devastating weapons systems. Of course there is that slight possibility that the situation could resolve on it's own, but right now it looks that the nation is in very deep psykosis, and needs intervention.

Last Online
    02-16-2018 @ 10:32 AM
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 15

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Europa Nazione View Post
    They will never intervene against the country with nuclear weapon.
    I think that a military intervention in North Korea would be extremely expensive, difficult and antieconomic for Nato:
    •The presence of nuclear bombs would be an inadmisible danger for neighbouring contries, including China, Russia and Japan
    •China would not tolerate the destruction of an important (but dangerous) ally
    • A nuclear war would cause a terrible enviromental disaster and there would be thousands of refugees
    •Innhabitants of North Korea are completely brainwashed and would not accept a political regime imposed by Western countries
    •Among the American public opinion and NATO allies Donald Trump is really less charismatic than Barack Obama

For these reasons I think that Americans will try to solve this situation only by diplomacy and preventive measures (such as the creation of a missile defense), and that a military intervention in Venezuela is more probable. I am sure that Kim-Jong Un is not the mad dictator that our media show, so the only remote possibility that a war will start is rappresented by a series of errors by both sides.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Italian, Polish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 1,327

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    No. Americans should not intercede in another country issues.
    It's NOT "another's country's issues." I don't care how the North Koreans live. North Korea's maneuvering poses a potential external threat to us. This is a situation that calls for us to consider a wide range of options.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-06-2022 @ 08:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Orange
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,409
    Given: 1,009

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Teatisfilius View Post
    •Innhabitants of North Korea are completely brainwashed and would not accept a political regime imposed by Western countries
    I disagree with this point. North Koreans might be brainwashed, but they're living a miserable life. Their opinions will certainly chagne when they see the standard of living of their South Korean cousins, and of course, when we make see that they were brainwashed all along. The situation in North Korea is not that different from the situation in the Soviet Union. All the citizens of the Soviet Union were heavily brainwashed, but it all ended when they saw the standard of living in Western countries.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavrentis View Post
    I disagree with this point. North Koreans might be brainwashed, but they're living a miserable life. Their opinions will certainly chagne when they see the standard of living of their South Korean cousins, and of course, when we make see that they were brainwashed all along. The situation in North Korea is not that different from the situation in the Soviet Union. All the citizens of the Soviet Union were heavily brainwashed, but it all ended when they saw the standard of living in Western countries.
    The level of political propaganda in North Korea is extremely high, because it is not limited to schools, mass media, etc., but influences each aspect of everyday life, because their faith is similar to a religion with its rites. A remote nuclear war caused by NATO would confirm the idea of Western countries which was communicated by the communist regime.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2020 @ 01:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Scandinavian, West African, North and East African, Southern European, Native Brazilian, East Asian.
    Ethnicity
    Swedish/Brazilian
    Ancestry
    61% European, 27% Nigerian/Kenyan, 8% North African, 4% Native Brazilian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Stockholm
    Relationship Status
    In an open relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,178
    Given: 3,082

2 Not allowed!

As much as I dislike the North Korean regime in regards to how it deals with its people, I don't want to see another nation become a 21st century colony for the United States' government.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    It's NOT "another's country's issues." I don't care how the North Koreans live. North Korea's maneuvering poses a potential external threat to us. This is a situation that calls for us to consider a wide range of options.
    I know that Americans do not care their lives, but a nuclear war would be more dangerous than a dictator which doesn't truly want a war which would eliminate its power. I think that the best solution is the creation of an antimissile system in South Korea, even if it would cause the protests of Chinese establishment.

is just really nice
    Last Online
    07-05-2020 @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,435
    Given: 793

1 Not allowed!

South Korea is not as rich and prosperous as you think. It has gdp per capita similar to that of country like Italy or Spain and it was shithole just few dozens years ago, thus did not accumulate any significant wealth. And neither South Korea nor anybody else (if that matters) can afford "fixing" North Korea. SK wants to maintain status quo with peaceful Northern neighbour which is slowly trasnforming into "better" country. Nobody but american wanmongers and patriotuc idiots want war and following humanitarian crisis.
    Voted yes just for lulz tho. I like wars somewhere away from me. Chaos is ladder
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Last Online
    06-11-2023 @ 11:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    Other
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,762
    Given: 3,655

3 Not allowed!

Leave them be. America is not the world's policeman plus, even if North Korea implodes, it'll take decades to turn it into a modern, functional entity.

Remember that Americans already tried invading North Korea and got their asses kicked in the 1950s. Also, just like 60 years ago, there is NO WAY that China will allow U.S. troops or any allied troops so close to their border.

Banned
    Last Online
    03-05-2018 @ 12:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Ülülü
    Ancestry
    Illyrian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Politics
    Necessarily Ominous
    Hero
    Angra Mahin'yu
    Religion
    Rosacrucian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,987
    Given: 5,521

2 Not allowed!

Best Korea will endure. And if it doesn't, your Worst Korea will be gone anyway with it. Making the whole intervention pointless.

Moreover, if Best Korea plays its card rights, they could also nuke Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Filipines, etc etc. And after that, not only will economic losses happen, but white incels will be truly doomed to hopelessness and forced celibacy/frustration once their Asian sexpat spots are gone forever.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information