Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Cushitic vs Albanian Nasheed. Which sounds better?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    he's obviously an agnostic of christian background...
    You wouldn't believe but most of them are of Muslim background.. Like The.Mask guy, biggest Christian on forum is born by his Muslim father in Muslim house.
    Or Her Abubu, our big Orthodox Christian that will attack you if you try to explain him something in Bible but he is born to Muslim father and bears Arabic surname (Same as mine )

Then Kelmendasi was all into Christianity before, explaining how Albanians dont want to have anything with Muslims but he turned out Jew by genetics and also born to Muslim father in Muslim house..

and so on... What they all have in common is besides that they are Muslims they are also recent emigrants (in European Christian countries), they dont understand their people and that there is nothing to be ashamed of, but on a contrary there is something to be proud on.
    Also we have to know that they are young, they are experimenting and they will change their opinions 100 times..

But even if we look historically, besides that we dominated Ottoman Empire for accepting Islam and spared our wife's of first night law, it was really better for Albanians that Ottoman Empire arrived.
    Because if it didnt most of Albanians would be Slavicized Serbs now...

There is no more secular country then Albania and Albanians are the only nation where within the same nation Orthodox, Muslims and Catholics live together in peace. Albanian nation evolved above that level where other nations still cant and are struggling to do so...

Lets be real, for example:

Cristiano Viejo could never accept Spaniard to be anything besides Christian, and not to mention Muslim. While i would have nothing against if my fellow Albanian would declare that he is Buddhist or Rastafarian, as long as he is Albanian..

What i cant stand is these fake Christians and they all in the end turn out to be emigrant Muslims... Disgusting...

Last Online
    02-19-2023 @ 03:14 PM
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,542
    Given: 600

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    You wouldn't believe but most of them are of Muslim background.. Like The.Mask guy, biggest Christian on forum is born by his Muslim father in Muslim house.
    Or Her Abubu, our big Orthodox Christian that will attack you if you try to explain him something in Bible but he is born to Muslim father and bears Arabic surname (Same as mine )

Then Kelmendasi was all into Christianity before, explaining how Albanians dont want to have anything with Muslims but he turned out Jew by genetics and also born to Muslim father in Muslim house..

and so on... What they all have in common is besides that they are Muslims they are also recent emigrants (in European Christian countries), they dont understand their people and that there is nothing to be ashamed of, but on a contrary there is something to be proud on.
    Also we have to know that they are young, they are experimenting and they will change their opinions 100 times..

But even if we look historically, besides that we dominated Ottoman Empire for accepting Islam and spared our wife's of first night law, it was really better for Albanians that Ottoman Empire arrived.

There is no more secular country then Albania and Albanians are the only nation where within the same nation Orthodox, Muslims and Catholics live together in peace. Albanian nation evolved above that level where other nations still cant and are struggling to do so...

Cristiano Viejo could never accept Spaniard to be anything besides Christian, and not to mention Muslim. While i would have nothing against if my fellow Albanian would declare that he is Buddhist or Rastafarian, as long as he is Albanian..

What i cant stand is these fake Christians and they all in the end turn out to be emigrant Muslims... Disgusting...
    damn bro those chechnyans in that photo look so badass hahah

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

0 Not allowed!

Albanians share that with Ethiopians and Eritreans (they are usually Ethio/Eritrean first...Orthodox, Muslim, Catholic second)...but thankfully for us, we had no minor religious groups, Somalis are 99.999% sunni Muslims.

Once I also met an Indian Muslim who supported India against Pakistanis, even Hindus, Jains and Sikhs...and he kept talking about how bad the Paki army was.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

This has nothing to do against Albanians, you're just trying to rationalize the fact that you like this foreign culture that goes against Albanian identity is becoming dominant amongst some. I'm more than proud of my fellow Albanians regardless of religion, but when cuck behaviour gets so intense that they're willing to throw their identity to become more Arab than Arabs, that is not ok.

As you said in the last part, as long as he is Albanian. Those singing the nasheeds are more likely to sympathize with Isis than Uck, and are more likely to go and fight in Syria than in any Albanian land.

I like that logic about how it's good that we enjoy Islam, because it spared our women being raped. What a cowardly cuck thing to say, if anything that argument could be used to explain how fucked up the religion is. Any real Albanian will tell you all Abrahamic religions are fucked in the head, but with nasheed singing whores pleasing their Arab masters, Greek worshipping fags pleasing Janullatos, and all kinds of fuckery on top of that, Albanians are a lost people.
    Last edited by Albobalboa; 09-08-2017 at 01:51 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Typical idiot Albanian argument: "Oh they say it because they live in the West and want to be like them". Meanwhile hundreds of Albanians have gone to die in Syria for no fucking reason, to fight with terrorists who rape and slaughter civilians, joining them only for the religion. Just going to act like that's not a problem? You want to become like the Greeks and Serbs dying for middle eastern religions? Allowing Abrahamic religion to dictate all of your life?

What a disgrace you are.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    Those same badass Chechens are willing to fight and die for Russian interests in Syria. The same Russians that raped their mothers in Chechnya.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 08:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

Have you even ever gone up to a cushitic chick and gone like: "Eyy, I love djibouti!".??

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    Remember Chechnia battled Russia officially since 1785 and there is only 1,5 million Chechen's!!!!
    First beheading video i seen was 25 years ago, Chechen's beheading Russian soldiers!
    Also they were ally of Wehrmacht. They preserved their genetics that has nothing with Russian/Slavic one, and their Chechen language (Northeast Caucasian language).
    They look very masculine and mannish, very strong jaws and noses, kind of mix of Nordics, Albanians and Caucasians..

ALLAHU AKBAR : )

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Those same badass Chechens are willing to fight and die for Russian interests in Syria. The same Russians that raped their mothers in Chechnya.

There is only 1,5 milion Chechens and they spilled more blood then anyone fighting Russians lol...

Dont believe everything you read... Russia needs no help of Chechnya in Syria rofl.. Russia has more then enough of military power and besides there were also Americans bombing together with Russians in Syria...

But also there are Albanians who joined ISIS and who killed other Shia Muslims and stuff like that in Syria, do you justify that??

What do you know about Chechens killing Syrians pls?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There is only 1,5 milion Chechens and they spilled more blood then anyone fighting Russians lol...

Dont believe everything you read... Russia needs no help of Chechnya in Syria rofl.. Russia has more then enough of military power and besides there were also Americans bombing together with Russians in Syria...

But also there are Albanians who joined ISIS and who killed other Shia Muslims and stuff like that in Syria, do you justify that??

What do you know about Chechens killing Syrians pls?
    They spilled blood not because they wanted to, but because they had nowhere to go and they got slaughtered. It was do or die. I'm not saying they are fighters, but they are also morally bankrupt. You'd think after losing so many lives they'd know better than to becom Russian lapdogs in Ukraine and Syria. If you don't believe me then google it.

Why would I justify that? Have you read my posts? I'm saying those radical islamists have more allegiance to the Arab muslim world than to any Albanian lands.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/04/...yria-chechens/
    http://theconversation.com/why-russi...rn-image-81281

Is your internet slow?

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information