Piruz Navahandi, babak khoramdin, Arnold
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,140
    Given: 2,090

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    It is not unknown. It is a scientific fact that the space-time continuum is an illusion, every particle of matter are connected together to a single point because they all have the same origin without space and time to separate themselves. I agree with everything else.
    I wouldnt call it a fact because scientists are only aware of 4 forces in the universe, gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear forces. And entanglement is not explained by any of these forces, scientists cannot explain why entanglement exists but only know of its existeence though experiments.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

1 Not allowed!

This is a video about it:

Help support Apricity by making a donation

Last Online
    08-20-2023 @ 07:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    French canadian
    Ancestry
    Northern France
    Country
    Quebec
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H1
    Religion
    Sethianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 328
    Given: 243

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zarzian View Post
    I wouldnt call it a fact because scientists are only aware of 4 forces in the universe, gravitational, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, and weak nuclear forces. And entanglement is not explained by any of these forces, scientists cannot explain why entanglement exists but only know of its existeence though experiments.
    That is pretty easy to explain. All forces in nature and all different configurations of matter can all be explained by a single thing: empty space (dark matter). If it wasn't for this, none of these things would exist. Hence this proves that all particles of matter are linked together by a common origin and why entanglement exists.

Last Online
    11-06-2022 @ 10:17 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranian
    Ethnicity
    Persian
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J2a
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Hero
    Piruz Navahandi, babak khoramdin, Arnold
    Religion
    Zoroastrian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,140
    Given: 2,090

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx View Post
    That is pretty easy to explain. All forces in nature and all different configurations of matter can all be explained by a single thing: empty space (dark matter). If it wasn't for this, none of these things would exist. Hence this proves that all particles of matter are linked together by a common origin and why entanglement exists.
    Well the scientific method would require a more non-abstract explanation then what you just put forth, it might be easy to explain in your or my head to convincenourselves but there does not exist a scientific explanation of all things being connected in such a way that you put forth. And I don't believe that vacuum of space is synonymous with dark matter as those 2 things are seperate entities.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Ukrainian, Italian, Polish
    Country
    United States
    Region
    New Jersey
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,171
    Given: 1,327

3 Not allowed!

I have thought this for quite some time. I don't subscribe to materialism. Consciousness cannot be reduced to a purely material phenomenon. Materialism can explain how certain states of the brain affect memory, behavior, etc., but it cannot explain the essence of consciousness. It cannot explain why I have my own unique and continuous consciousness, while other people (and animals) have their own consciousness. When I experience physical pain, for example, that is ultimately a brain process that is channeling a certain energy to a nonmaterial conscious being. A hypothetical human being whose mental processes are solely of a material nature is a kind of philosophical zombie. Brain mechanics can explain why he behaves as he does, but matter does not "feel" as a human does.

To subscribe to materialism is to subscribe to determinism. Personally, I reject determinism. I think that while material phenomena can contribute to our conscious decisions, I think we still possess free will. There is some deeper conscious element that can override psychological (material) impulses. Quantum science offer a vague glimpse into how this process may work, because quantum mechanics doesn't follow the rules of classical mechanics AT ALL. In classical mechanics, every state of being is basically a direct and predictable consequence of an antecedent state of being. There is no room for arbitrariness, randomness, or free will. I think our conscious experience contradicts this quite profoundly. We know we can affect future outcomes by our behaviors and our free will.

Last Online
    08-20-2023 @ 07:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    French canadian
    Ancestry
    Northern France
    Country
    Quebec
    Y-DNA
    R-L21
    mtDNA
    H1
    Religion
    Sethianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 328
    Given: 243

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by zarzian View Post
    Well the scientific method would require a more non-abstract explanation then what you just put forth, it might be easy to explain in your or my head to convincenourselves but there does not exist a scientific explanation of all things being connected in such a way that you put forth. And I don't believe that vacuum of space is synonymous with dark matter as those 2 things are seperate entities.
    Scientific method requires quantitative experiments to "prove" the origin of the universe, but the ultimate origin of the universe is non quantitative and so cannot be proved or "showed" by science because it is non-observable. Our universe must have a source of origin outside our physical world because nothing can come out of nothing. The big bang cannot come from "nothing" because nothingness doesn't exist. The only way to prove anything about the origin of the universe is by philosophy.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-08-2022 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo American
    Ancestry
    Anglo/German/Dutch/Norse American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Oregon
    Y-DNA
    E-V12
    mtDNA
    T2f1
    Politics
    Right
    Hero
    Evola
    Religion
    Traditionalist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,081
    Given: 56,859

0 Not allowed!

I think this pan consciousness implies an infallibility of the thought process of humans. Rather hoity toity and self important.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Ethnicity
    Andalusian from Seville
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Grazilmediterranid
    Politics
    Autocratic
    Hero
    René Descartes
    Religion
    Cartesian
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,241
    Given: 7,078

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Whoah hang on there... this doesn't say anything about God. And it's actually scientists who are theorizing about this.

Remember that man created God, not the other way around. And there is no proof for his existence.
    "God" is basically the largest philosophical 'object' the human mind can supposedly conceive I believe, and EXISTENCE HAS OBJECTS and not the other way around. If anything we are in the most essential way "Gods" of our own individual reality. We are 'infinite consciousness' and we take on the form of and fuse together with a corruptible physical human body having obvious imperfections, comprised of a "finite mind" made up of the 5 senses of sight/touch/hearing/taste/smell. We became human when we were born, and can take on any bodily form in any livable virtual reality/universe generated by the human brain after we die just like we did when we came into this world.

Surely if I made all of this in my current human form, one must have infinite power/potential in creating their own worlds, living in any imaginable soap opera or tv show infinite consciousness can invent. One may have chosen to become an Englishman born-and-raised in 18th century London; In another scenario one may have chosen to have been a Burmese woman born in 21st century Myanmar.

Consciousness seems like a very mysterious entity though, even though I am aware that I possess it. Based on the scientific explanations I've heard it still is a very mysterious thing to this day as many leading scientists still seem to say.

I believe in the Physics world there've also been multiple scientific experiments supporting that space and time and even the properties of matter itself all depend on the observer.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,400
    Given: 12,599

0 Not allowed!

I've always known I was immortal.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-13-2018 @ 01:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    Gheg Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H7
    Politics
    Truth
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,997
    Given: 6,001

0 Not allowed!

Amazing how well you can sell centuries old philosophical ideas if you simply claim it's science.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information