Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by adsız View Post
    1. Mocking disabled people is not human. I know you are not either but just a swarthy transsexual..
    2. I told you before that this family suffering a genetic disease was not ethnic Turkish but Kurdish. You can ask member All-in too.
    I am not sure why this family is posted always anyway . the poor people have a neurological illness . I am not meaning Raine right now but it really has no trollish effect whatsoever because there are ill people everywhere . people seem to think we will be ashamed of them ?.never . I have way too much human dignity and heart for that . post them 10000 times if you want . I even said by myself in other threads "they are not turks but kurds"

but I wouldnt be even sure if thes people are really kurdish to begin with . they are from Hatay-Kırıkhan

they can very well be arab or mixed . people like ibrahim tatlises who is half arab is also a regular "kurdish celeb" ...lol

but it doesnt matter because if they are kurds I will not disown them only because they are ill wtf . nor do I care what exactly their ethnic origins are . they are ill people who dont deserve to be mocked and they are 1000 times cooler than the cuckoid-rapeourwomen-people that get worshiped here tbh

and I indeed dont see a point in posting them to insult turks since they are not ethnic turks to begin with. what would do by it is just to insult the poor family and idiots who will take offense by it ...me personally I dont take offense by it I am just saying you dont achieve anything by doing so .

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    There is no Turkish family without Kurdish ancestry you unibrowed brown rat. Ozal, Ecevit and many other presidents of Turkey had the same mongrelized mix as 99% of Turks. Their partially (among other things) Kurdish ancestry didn't stop them from being genocidal against the Kurds, and killing millions of Kurds. It didn't stop them from taking pride in being called "Kurd Killers". The most nationalistic of Turks have Kurdish plus semitic and tons of other mongrelized ancestry.

These are your brown people, hardcore nationalists. I have seen it first hand the kind of gypsies you are. The moment I landed in Istanbul I felt I was in Gypsystan, definitely would think it was Iraq if you used Arabic letters like you did in the past 1000+ years. Some even looked Malaysian. Go fool the naive and the ignorant not those who know you inside out.
    why do you always mention ecevit . what do you want from that poor man haha

btw.

I know it is easy to get triggered and angry in threads ..happens to all of us but ask yourself (all of you) what benefit do you get by these online wars ?

it has really no point . try to get along with each other and have fun

a real man says what he has to say also in real life and not only in forums . the shit talkers are proportionally 10000 times higher than real life of course

but a lot of problems can be solved in a more relaxed way anyway

turks and greeks should both just bother their own business and stop mentioning each other or insult each other

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    I am not sure why this family is posted always anyway . the poor people have a neurological illness .
    People with neurological illnesses belong in hospitals and places where they can be taken care of.

The fact that they are allowed to roam the streets on fours, without anyone bating an eyelid until a westerner discovered them, shows a lot about the zoo called Turkey and its culture.

Turkey is a zoo with an infinite number of mentally ill people. No one cares becuase their next of kin is some retarded person. A Turk means a retard in many Balkan, Iranian and Arabic languages.

Banned
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by wvwvw View Post
    People with neurological illnesses belong in hospitals and places where they can be taken care of.

The fact that they are allowed to roam the streets on fours, without anyone bating an eyelid until a westerner discovered them, shows a lot about the zoo called Turkey and its culture.

Turkey is a zoo with an infinite number of mentally ill people. No one cares becuase their next of kin is some retarded person. A Turk means a retard in many Balkan, Iranian and Arabic languages.
    I think they are treated . not sure though

as for the rest : I am a gorilla in that zoo

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    10-09-2023 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hithaeglir View Post

Back to the customs ,the only one i have encountered including money is when friends of the groom visit the bride to give her, her bridal shoes and sometimes they place money into the shoe to supposedly make her accept to wear the shoe
    The shoes are supossed to be large so male relatives put papernotes and make the shoe fit
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-18-2019 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 998
    Given: 821

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    I am not sure why this family is posted always anyway . the poor people have a neurological illness . I am not meaning Raine right now but it really has no trollish effect whatsoever because there are ill people everywhere . people seem to think we will be ashamed of them ?.never . I have way too much human dignity and heart for that . post them 10000 times if you want . I even said by myself in other threads "they are not turks but kurds"

but I wouldnt be even sure if thes people are really kurdish to begin with . they are from Hatay-Kırıkhan

they can very well be arab or mixed . people like ibrahim tatlises who is half arab is also a regular "kurdish celeb" ...lol

but it doesnt matter because if they are kurds I will not disown them only because they are ill wtf . nor do I care what exactly their ethnic origins are . they are ill people who dont deserve to be mocked and they are 1000 times cooler than the cuckoid-rapeourwomen-people that get worshiped here tbh

and I indeed dont see a point in posting them to insult turks since they are not ethnic turks to begin with. what would do by it is just to insult the poor family and idiots who will take offense by it ...me personally I dont take offense by it I am just saying you dont achieve anything by doing so .
    I am really ashamed to even talk more about this but the swarthy monkey Raine always post the same picture.

And, yes. The family is ethnic kurdish according to National Geography.

Discovered in a remote area of southern Turkey last summer, the family of ethnic Kurds has sparked a scientific debate, which will be covered in a BBC television documentary that is set to air on March 17 in the United Kingdom. The family's exact location and last name have not been disclosed.
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...all_fours.html

Again, their ethnic origin has no mean to me. They could be any. but in every case, have more honor than the creature named Raine.

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

I am really ashamed to even talk more about this but the swarthy monkey Raine always post the same picture.

And, yes. The family is ethnic kurdish according to National Geography.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...all_fours.html

Again, their ethnic origin has no mean to me. They could be any. but in every case, have more honor than the creature named Raine.
    There is no such thing as ethnic Turkish in your unibrow Gypsyland. 90% of Turks the most nationalistic ironically have major Kurdish, mongoloid, iranid or Semitic admixture.

Don't be ashamed of your own people just because they look gypsies. It's the outcome of you being the most mongrolized nation on the planet.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-06-2022 @ 08:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Orange
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,409
    Given: 1,009

0 Not allowed!

Default Greek Wedding Money Dance

This is not a Greek custom. This is an Anatolian Greek custom. And I have never seen it happen in any wedding in Greece.

Anatolian Greeks are Hellenized West Asians with a Middle Eastern culture. They are not assimilated.

Anyway, this thread is another boring attempt of a Turk who wants to be associated with Greece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lavrentis; 09-10-2017 at 03:44 PM.

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Na:
    Ok just a video , its a ton others in youtube without money and shit.
    Also in this video they dont know to dance Zeibekiko, its a joke

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-06-2022 @ 08:19 AM
    Ethnicity
    Orange
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,409
    Given: 1,009

0 Not allowed!

I thought so.. All TA Greeks probably live in european part of Greece. They always refuse things looking Middle East.

Do you like Kokoretsi-kokoreç, anyway ?
    You obsessed piece of shit, we have nothing to do with you, nor with your country, nor with your people.

Kokoretsi is an Anatolian food you clueless idiot.

And of course we live in the European part of Greece, I don't think that Greece has an African, American or Asian part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last Online
    10-30-2023 @ 08:27 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Y-DNA
    I2
    Taxonomy
    Pontid-CM
    Hero
    Leonidas
    Religion
    Orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,705
    Given: 4,442

0 Not allowed!

What is real "Greek", then?

This one?
    All of this are not traditional dance's of Greece , they just use it in modern Greece for show.
    Of course its Arabic culture dances and must not used in Greece at 2017, i am sick of this shit

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information