Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrificed Ram View Post
    When a child die of famine in a communist country, the blame is of communism.

When a child die of famine in a capitalist country, this is a death by natural causes.

Open your eyes! If you are preocupated with genocide, see the 70 millions of abortions of innocent children in USA!
    I don't know how many abortion are in USA. Abortions are personal decision of individuals.
    Crimes of Communism are terrible.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ЛыSSый View Post
    One more thread, which is full of pure anti-russian butthurt and stupied attempts to re-write history. Sure, my children will read thread "Russia didn't singlehandedly win WWIII: Lend Lease from China"
    I keep hearing this being referred to as "anti-Russian"

Why is that? This doesn't even make Russia look bad. Would that make Stalin and Zukhov anti-Russian ,since they both acknowledged how crucial American supplies were to the war effort?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post

"Without American production the United Nations could never have won the war"
    http://content.time.com/time/magazin...797691,00.html
    From your hero Stalin.
    Brazil is my hero! Without our resources, none production in USA.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,000
    Given: 12,788

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    American/english supplies played negligible role, no matter if it is 4% or whole 7% as quoted in OP "historian" claims. Large part of these supplies was of inferior quality (tanks for example). And supplies started arriving when Hitlers plans of fast victory failed, thus he already lost the war. Overreseptantion of supplied materials in certain areas can be explained very easily. Having this covered by allies, soviet industry could have focused on something else.
    For example, you buy half of your food in shop A. Does it mean if shop A gets closed your rations would get halved? No it does not, because you would buy more food in shop B. Or if someone covers 5% of your bills, does it mean you can not fully pay for yourself?
    If you were not that dumb you would focused on more noticable american/british contribution to the victory. Bombing Germoney to the ground, destroying industrial facilities, killing civilians etc. But then again, it came to action too late, when war's outcome was already decided.
    I'm always amazed by the stupidity that comes with the irrationality of one's nationalism. Logistics is key to winning any war. I understand that in Russia your age old tradition of marching a mass of peasant soldiers into enemy fire until the for is overwhelmed by the sheer numbers is seen as courageous but the rest of the world sees it as a disregard for well thought out tactics. You would have thought the Russians would have known better when faced against a modern army and not tribes in mountains when the Japanese destroyed the Russian army and navy in 1905 but then again unlike the Germans the Japanese weren't worried about fighting other nations on different fronts.

PS: No matter who exactly invaded Lybia, US directly or its minions. All shitstorms in Middle EAst is a result of US interference in the region. And no amount of CIA payed trolls pretending to be happy lybians would change that.
    You're just upset that the US military has been more successful in Afghanistan than the Soviets had been. You should concern yourself over Chechnya, which is an embarrassment to Russian military history. A tiny part of the world that had Russia losing and then 'winning' by having Putin double dealing and making concessions to a gangster. You really should shut your mouth if you can't even break a tiny, poor land run by gangsters. How embarrassing must it be to have to buddy up with a gangster than to simply eliminate him because your military can't hold its own against thugs and so you pretty much bribe your way to 'victory.'

Out of curiosity what do they teach in the Russian school system about the shockingly high rate of military casualties suffered by Soviets against the far less numerous German soldier who had to fight on various fronts? Also, what do they teach in the Russian school system about the the shockingly high casualty rate of soviet troops caused by Finns? That was another example of the Soviets using the age old tradition of throwing a mass of peasant soldiers at their enemy with the hopes of overwhelming their enemy.

The one thing I take from Russian military history is the absolute disregard they have of their own soldiers. There is nothing to be proud about unless you take pride in being cannon fodder.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 09-13-2017 at 09:04 PM.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cniva View Post
    1. The animation was made to show furthest extent of German penetration into Russia, which is more or less accurate (they were stopped before being able to see the Caucasus with the eye) nevermind Finland.

2. Where do you see them reaching Leningrad (St. Petersburg)? It's showing Finnish advance into Karelia during continuation war.

I like Finland so I'll stay out of your bait.
    Thank's. That map is accurate (what comes to Continuation war only and Finns actions only; not Russians).
    Finns forces were in river Svir and Petroskoi (west side of lake Ääninen)

Just wanted to clear those 3 things (my earlier post).

Leningrad is ''important'' detail...because Finns did't join Siege of Leningrad (even if Germans asked that for Finns several times).
    Finns kept their forces quite closely to that city (as that picture showes...but that's all).
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 09-13-2017 at 09:36 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Is easy see a B-29 flying with a nuke bomb, but forget that without the brazilian rubber in tires, this aircraft would never fly...

If someone want give thanks for USA because WWII, please, share it with Brazil too.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I'm always amazed by the stupidity that comes with the irrationality of one's nationalism. Logistics is key to winning any war. I understand that in Russia your age old tradition of marching a mass of peasant soldiers into enemy fire until the for is overwhelmed by the sheer numbers is seen as courageous but the rest of the world sees it as a disregard for well thought out tactics. You would have thought the Russians would have known better when faced against a modern army and not tribes in mountains when the Japanese destroyed the Russian army and navy in 1905 but then again unlike the Germans the Japanese weren't worried about fighting other nations on different fronts.

You're just upset that the US military has been more successful in Afghanistan than the Soviets had been. You should concern yourself over Chechnya, which is an embarrassment to Russian military history. A tiny part of the world that had Russia losing and then 'winning' by having Putin double dealing and making concessions. You really should shut your mouth if you can't even break a tiny, poor land run by gangsters. How embarrassing must it be to have to buddy up with a gangster than to simply eliminate him because your military can't hold its own against thugs and so you pretty much bribe your way to 'victory.'

Out of curiosity what do they teach in the Russian school system about the shockingly high rate of military casualties suffered by Soviets against the far less numerous German soldier who had to fight on various fronts? Also, what do they teach in the Russian school system about the the shockingly high casualty rate of soviet troops caused by Finns? That was another example of the Soviets using the age old tradition of throwing a mass of peasant soldiers at their enemy with the hopes of overwhelming their enemy.

The one thing I take from Russian military history is the absolute disregard they have of their own soldiers. There is nothing to be proud about unless you take pride in being cannon fodder.

jk

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

0 Not allowed!

I keep hearing this being referred to as "anti-Russian"
    for evryone who'll read that post
    Why is that? This doesn't even make Russia look bad. Would that make Stalin and Zukhov anti-Russian ,since they both acknowledged how crucial American supplies were to the war effort?
    "i'm not rusophobe, i'm just training".

Last Online
    10-13-2017 @ 11:42 PM
    Ethnicity
    English
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Please, also talk about the crimes of dictadorships in west and the 100 millions of people died in India during XX century.
    Which dictatorships in the West?

Please do tell me which genocide you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    Parts of population is one thing and the foreign policy is another. Even in GB, there were many people who had sympathy for the Nazis.
    That's true. I was just making a point that many Americans did hold Nazi sympathies. So did many of the British. In fact, so did many of the persecuted countries such as Ukraine, Russia and even in parts of Poland there were people more willing to follow Nazism than communism.

When a child die of famine in a communist country, the blame is of communism.

When a child die of famine in a capitalist country, this is a death by natural causes.

Open your eyes! If you are preocupated with genocide, see the 70 millions of abortions of innocent children in USA!
    Lol. Do I sense an angry young marxist here?

Capitalism doesn't cause genocide.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States