PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Soviet Union didn't singlehandedly win WWII: Lend Lease - Page 11
Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Soviet Union didn't singlehandedly win WWII: Lend Lease

is just really nice
    Last Online
    07-05-2020 @ 02:05 PM
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,435
    Given: 793

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    Zukhov
    Who is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Etain
    how are these people I know personally paid trolls? By all means,talk to Libyans yourself.
    Do you know them as personally as i know you? Acquaintanted some arabs on the internetz? Or it might be proud lybian immigrant in third generation in US telling you how happy his former compatriots are? Or you subscribed to twitter of some syrian (oh i mean lybian) 4 years old girl, that twittsin perfect english from middle of warzone with american time zone on account? Dont make me laugh.
    From your hero Stalin.
    Where did i call him my hero? It is just usual gesture towards a "partner". You know people tend to be more friendly in certain circumstances. Meeting with "ally" is one of them.

Your are only way to prove your point of view is just to find some random taken out context quotes that seem fit your imaginary truth, or linking mysterious friends as source.
    Read post you quoted again and say something meaningful. If you can't just stfu
    Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by deutschen Blutes View Post
    :Capitalism doesn't cause genocide.
    Capitalism causes cognitive dissonance.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 11:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    ХоХоL
    Country
    Ukraine
    Politics
    sometimes
    Religion
    far eastern ortodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,686
    Given: 9,316

1 Not allowed!

Zukhov
    Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Who is it?
    How do even can't you know elder Зухов?

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Who is it?

Do you know them as personally as i know you? Acquaintanted some arabs on the internetz? Or it might be proud lybian immigrant in third generation in US telling you how happy his former compatriots are? Or you subscribed to twitter of some syrian (oh i mean lybian) 4 years old girl, that twittsin perfect english from middle of warzone with american time zone on account? Dont make me laugh.
    I've known them for over 3 years,seen numerous pictures/videos of downtown Benghazi taken with them clearly in the picture, voicechatted with them and heard strong arab accent.
    They've also complained about how slow the internet is there.

Why do you assume everything is a conspiracy?

Where did i call him my hero? It is just usual gesture towards a "partner". You know people tend to be more friendly in certain circumstances. Meeting with "ally" is one of them.

Your are only way to prove your point of view is just to find some random taken out context quotes that seem fit your imaginary truth, or linking mysterious friends as source.
    Read post you quoted again and say something meaningful. If you can't just stfu
    Stalin literally said "Without American production the United Nations could never have won the war".
    I want to know how I was taking that out of context.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:45 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,667

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EuropeanVlachSon View Post
    Because at the Stalingrad the soviets sent even people without a gun.
    Zerg rush. Soviet soldier with no gun had to follow the ones with a guns and try not to die.

is just really nice
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I've known them for over 3 years,seen numerous pictures/videos of downtown Benghazi taken with them clearly in the picture, voicechatted with them and heard strong arab accent.
    They've also complained about how slow the internet is there.
    In short you do not know them personally. And even if all they say you true. For some new local (offsprings of) warlords life might indeed got better, but for the rest?
    Stalin literally said "Without American production the United Nations could never have won the war".
    I want to know how I was taking that out of context.
    Context is situation when he said that. We all say that polite stuff like "good luck", "your opinion is very important to us", "you are cool", "looks great", "nice to meet you" etc etc. Nice words that means nothing. US provide some supplies, so why not to tell them something nice in return.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

In short you do not know them personally. And even if all they say you true. For some new local (offsprings of) warlords life might indeed got better, but for the rest?
    I know them personally. You're trying to say their opinions don't count because you don't like it.

Context is situation when he said that. We all say that polite stuff like "good luck", "your opinion is very important to us", "you are cool", "looks great", "nice to meet you" etc etc. Nice words that means nothing. US provide some supplies, so why not to tell them something nice in return.
    Stalin was never one to say fake shit. If he said it he meant it. He didn't just say "thanks" He said the war was unwinnable without the Americans.
    Why won't you take Stalin at his word?

Last Online
    10-29-2018 @ 05:12 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Paleo Balkanic/ Illyrian/Dardanian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 495
    Given: 188

1 Not allowed!

Denying that Americans have won both world wars is not a hypocrisy but it also makes some people look like idiots.

What can you discuss with people who think that some starving filthy partisans won the war on the back of German lines or that soviet rapes are a fantasy. ...

Or taking pride that soviets lost 27 million people when they should be ashamed of that because of their military incapability and lack of ammunition.

USA won both world wars.

In WW1 , it was the intervention of American that stopped the United german forces to overrun finally France and finally win the war after the Germans capitulated backward Russia in 1918.

If American forces would have not joined war in April 1917 and arrived even 2 weeks later central powers with Germany ahead would have been victorius.

The same thing in WW2.

It was the American industrial power that won second world war.

It was the Americans that opened a front in Africa and defeated finally the german forces there by making Germans loose thousands of forces and ammunition.

It was Americans that opened the 2nd front in Italy by making Germans sending even more forces there and losing even more soldiers rather than using them in the eastern front.

In fact battle of Kursk was lost by Germans because half of the german army had to leave the battle and go to the Italian front and this battle was crucial for soviet advancement in eastern front.

Because of the fear of Americans joining the war Hitler sent just a portion of his army in Barbarosa operation in June 1941 and because Americans joined the war Hitler kept only half of his army in eastern front ( and not more like let's say 80% of his army) which affected a lot the outcome of war in the benefit of soviets.

It was Americans that joined war against Japan that made Japan not attack soviet union because a combined attack of Japan and 3rd Reich would have devastated soviet union in 2 months.

And finally it was America that opened the front of Normandy which helped greatly the soviets to advance to Germany.

Without Normandy even after 1000 years the soviets would have never won any war.

All these points without taking into account the great supplies that America gave to soviets during the first phases of war and later on.

Ironically America saved directly or indirectly from total extermination 2 times in history the asses of some people that hate it today such as servs.

is just really nice
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    russian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I know them personally. You're trying to say their opinions don't count because you don't like it.
    Do you know what representative sample is? You know if you ask that fat Kim how he is doing. He will rightfully say he is doing really great Would it mean Best Korea is doing great too? No it would not, because private opinion of Kim does not represent whole population of Best Korea.
    Much to learn you still have, young Etain...
    Stalin was never one to say fake shit
    So his words about most free and democratic country of workers and peasants is no shit too

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

"Now they say that the allies never helped us, but it can't be denied that the Americans gave us so many goods without which we wouldn't have been able to form our reserves and continue the war,"
    "We didn’t have explosives, gunpowder. We didn’t have anything to charge our rifle cartridges with. The Americans really saved us with their gunpowder and explosives. And how much sheet steel they gave us! How could we have produced our tanks without American steel? But now they make it seem as if we had an abundance of all that. Without American trucks we wouldn’t have had anything to pull our artillery with."

https://www.rbth.com/defence/2016/03...st-hour_575559

So is Zhukov just saying this to be nice?

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information