Thread: Why I Shall Be Voting Against The Australian Gay Marriage Plebiscite Although I Support Gay Marriage

Communism Is So Bourgeois
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-20-2019 @ 07:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germano-Celto-Judean
    Ethnicity
    Scythian-Jewish, Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi + Anglo-Celtic
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Y-DNA
    Q1b Scythian/Khazar (Indigenous Central-Asian)
    mtDNA
    U5b2a3 Mesolithic European (Indigenous European)
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    كافر
    Hero
    Charles Martel, Winston Churchill, Fjordman, Allen West & Robert Spencer
    Religion
    Jewishish
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,012
    Given: 11,416

0 Not allowed!

Default Why I Shall Be Voting Against The Australian Gay Marriage Plebiscite Although I Support Gay Marriage

This week Australia votes in a plebiscite to change the law allowing same-sex couples to legally marry.

The Australian electorate is being asked to vote yes or no to the following question;

“Should the law be changed to allow same-sex couples to marry?”
    I personally support the right of same-sex couples to marry as I argue here.

My argument can be summed up as follows; Gays (& the encouragement of degenerate behaviour) are being used as a tool by Cultural Marxists to destroy the family & decimate the white birthrate. By allowing gay couples to be "normal" we welcome more people into the conservative fold & provide an antidote to this Cultural Marxist agenda.

I'm also somewhat of a Libertarian so have no problem with consenting adults doing whatever they want in the privacy of their bedrooms so long as they don't promote their lifestyle choices upon others.

This is precisely why I shall be voting NO to the present plebiscite. I believe that by voting yes gays, or more specifically the Cultural Marxist groups that manipulate gay groups, will attempt to impose their lifestyle choices upon others as has happened in the USA in the infamous case of a Christian baker being sued for refusing to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding.

Any change to Australia's laws MUST protect the rights of business & individuals to discriminate based upon traditional Judeo-Christian Western ideological & religious beliefs & morals. Imposing one set of beliefs upon them is against freedom of thought & therefore fascist. I have had several debates on this issue but have yet to be given good arguments FOR gay marriage that couldn't equally be applied to polygamy or child-marriage despite the opposition to these from those individuals I've debated (& myself). Discriminating against gay marriages is bad business but should not be a crime. Disciminating against gays, for simply being gay, should be however but these are two distinct things. Christians & others should not be asked to enable something they oppose ideologically anymore than a black baker should be forced to bake a cake for a Ku Klux Klan ceremony.

Introduce gay marriage but safeguard the rights of Christians (& others) who oppose it. I see no evidence that the current plebiscite will ensure freedom of thought in this regard.
    Last edited by Anglojew; 09-13-2017 at 11:48 AM.
    Spoiler!

Thread Information