Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Swedish Police "Cannot Cope" With Huge Numbers Of Rapes Since Migrants Arrived

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

3 Not allowed!

Default Swedish Police "Cannot Cope" With Huge Numbers Of Rapes Since Migrants Arrived

Swedish Police "Cannot Cope" With Huge Numbers Of Rapes Since Migrants Arrived
    Tyler Durden's picture
    by Tyler Durden
    Sep 13, 2017 2:00 AM

A journalist investigating the rape of a 12-year-old girl in Sweden was told that police have not even interviewed the prime suspect two months later because authorities “cannot cope” with the sheer volume of cases since Sweden opened its borders to mass immigration two years ago.

Back in July, the 12-year-old girl was dragged into a restroom by an older man in the center of Stenungsund before being beaten, raped and threatened with death.

Knowing the identity of the culprit, the girl’s mother immediately reported him to police, but authorities have yet to even interrogate the suspect two months later despite knowing his name and address.

According to journalist Joakim Lamotte, the girl is still being confronted and taunted by the rapist on the streets of Stenungsund.

When Lamotte contacted authorities, he was told that the case hasn’t been acted on because police “cannot cope with the workload” of having so many rape cases to investigate.

“Do you know how many rapes we have?” Lamotte was told by the police officer in a conversation he recorded and uploaded to YouTube.

“No, I don’t. But I’ve talked to the mother and her daughter feels very bad because of this, and I know who this man is, I have his name, address, social security number and everything, and, I mean, you haven’t even interrogated him yet, isn’t that remarkable?” asked Lamotte.

“Well, you might think so, but we have so many similar issues and so few people available we cannot cope with the workload,” responded the police officer.

“That sounds unbelievable. A 12-year-old girl who is raped, it’s just a child,” said Lamotte.

“We have 3-year-old children that get raped,” responded the police officer, sounding clearly exasperated.
    When asked if they were not able to prosecute rapists who molest 3-year-old children, the female officer responded, “Yes….these are the realities and it’s terribly regrettable. That’s all I can say about it.”

Rapes have skyrocketed in Sweden over recent years. Authorities have claimed that this is due to the definition of rape being changed, but the spike occurred long after the change was made. Sex crimes in the country have doubled since 2012. The most recently available statistics showed that immigrants were 5.5 times more likely to carry out sexual assaults.

Sex attacks as music festivals throughout Sweden are also soaring, with over 150 cases of assaults and 20 rapes being reported this summer.

Earlier this year, Peter Springare, veteran police investigator and former deputy head of the division for serious crimes at the police in Örebro, made headlines after he wrote a Facebook post in which he detailed how the country was in “chaos” due to a never ending epidemic of serious crimes being committed by Muslim migrants.

We previously highlighted Joakim Lamotte’s work back in February when he investigated the brutal gang rape of a Swedish woman who was racially abused by a group of men in Gothenburg who live streamed the assault to Facebook.

When Lamotte attempted to get an update on the case from police in Gothenburg, he was told it was being treated as “aggravated rape” but that “no one even has begun working with the case yet”.

According to a concerned mother who first brought the video to the attention of police in Gothenburg, she was shocked to see that they were disinterested and “sat and ate cheetos” while being seemingly more bothered by her for reporting the incident.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...grants-arrived

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

what a shitty argument , besides the occasional rape of a 12 years old is worse than of a toddler ... at least the toddler has the possibility to forget about it in the future
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    what a shitty argument , besides the occasional rape of a 12 years old is worse than of a toddler ... at least the toddler has the possibility to forget about it in the future
    For the same reason I feel more sorry for an adult who dies in an accident than I do for a toddler.

But raping a toddler, the deed itself, is 1000 times worse, it is pure evil.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

Maybe it's time for Swedish police to do less presentations in schools and other community bullshit, and actually start doing their jobs.

Also about time fathers stopped being so cucked out where they feel they can't do anything against rapists. When the community isn't there, there will be lots of rapes. And this isn't just a Swedish thing, a good amount of those raped and abused are immigrant women themselves. Just that Swedish values are perfect for programming victims who will never resist.

With that said though, concert rapes shouldn't be included in this warning thing. So many whores in those environments I bet 99.999% of those victims set themselves up for it. I feel disgusted by the innocent victims in all this.

What causes states to be successful is also what causes them being cucked out. Successful states are created with submissive populations, those who will follow the rule of law no matter what. That is a problem when you mix it with other people who follow their own principles first and foremost and don't have much respect for the law. So while I would like kanun law in certain times, it would also be detrimental to the state.

Edit. No point in discussing whether raping a toddler or a child is worse, they're both horrible.

Last Online
    07-19-2020 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 598
    Given: 586

0 Not allowed!

Barbarian societies are superior than civilized ones.

Most Swedes have no respect for their glorious ancestors.

Golden one should fuck Swedish girls every day and make 1000 of them pregnant.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-29-2017 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Y-DNA
    J2B2
    Hero
    COMOƆ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 937
    Given: 1,086

2 Not allowed!

I knew you were a total retard, but not this retarded.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

Golden One is Sweden's hope,but he will have hard time recruiting soldiers in this cuckoldry nation.

I am in his support.

Out of the ***** Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Finnish Swede
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,023
    Given: 2,190

1 Not allowed!

Three problems:

1.) Sweden's immigration policy.
    Only Finns immigration to Sweden late 60's can be said to be one kind of succee (helped Sweden's industry to grow 60's and 70's). And still half of those returned back to Finland late 70's/early 80's then Finland finally someway reached Sweden...after WW2.
    Irans and Iranks immigration to Sweden 80's (war), different ex. Yugolavians immigration to Sweden 90's (war)....those worked lot lot worse.
    Finally EU's time immigration policy from 3. world countries nailed all the problems now 21th century.

2.) There are much too less polices in Sweden (for today's Sweden...I mean).

3.) Sweden's laws. Polices rights to do things are very limited....much too limited.

Things will not change as long as old political parties are in power.
    They either do not want to admit the mistakes they have done, or do not even see them.
    Last edited by Finnish Swede; 09-13-2017 at 03:33 PM.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pain View Post
    I knew you were a total retard, but not this retarded.
    even 5 years olds can forget or be unsure , in some particular cases, of what happened to them later in life

if you thought i dont see the rape of a 3 years old as a serious crime you re the retarded one.
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    12-29-2017 @ 04:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    Kosovar
    Y-DNA
    J2B2
    Hero
    COMOƆ
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 937
    Given: 1,086

3 Not allowed!

even 5 years olds can forget or be unsure , in some particular cases, of what happened to them later in life

if you thought i dont see the rape of a 3 years old as a serious crime you re the retarded one.
    nice troll account

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information