Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 64

Thread: why owning A dog as a pet is haram?

  1. #1
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,858
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,666/538
    Given: 21,625/222

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default why owning A dog as a pet is haram?

    per ambra2.jpg

    nothing sweeter than a dog who trusts you so much that he wants to sleep next to you

    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

    Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094


  2. #2
    I've got unfinished business. McCree900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:36 AM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    East-Med+Armenoid
    Politics
    None
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    12,049
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12,840/779
    Given: 7,831/361

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    It's not 7aram to own one, but it's very preferable to keep the dog outside the house. The reason for this is because the dog's tongue is dirty or "Nejess" in Arabic. Cats are 100% allowed in Islam because they're more cleaner than dogs. Personally, I love dogs more than cats, and I'd like to have one.

  3. #3
    Hang in there baby, it will be over soon. ;) Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    al-Bosni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,283
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,140/236
    Given: 1,108/103

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    You ask questions that you already know the answer to. I wonder what the true purpose of this thread is.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,858
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,666/538
    Given: 21,625/222

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McCree900 View Post
    It's not 7aram to own one, but it's very preferable to keep the dog outside the house. The reason for this is because the dog's tongue is dirty or "Nejess" in Arabic. Cats are 100% allowed in Islam because they're more cleaner than dogs. Personally, I love dogs more than cats, and I'd like to have one.
    it is according to some muslims , like you can only own them for work and not in inhabitated areas
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

    Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094


  5. #5
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,858
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,666/538
    Given: 21,625/222

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    You ask questions that you already know the answer to. I wonder what the true purpose of this thread is.
    give me a logic explaination
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

    Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094


  6. #6
    I've got unfinished business. McCree900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:36 AM
    Location
    United Arab of Emirates
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic
    Ethnicity
    Arab
    Country
    Palestine
    mtDNA
    U3
    Taxonomy
    East-Med+Armenoid
    Politics
    None
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    12,049
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 12,840/779
    Given: 7,831/361

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    it is according to some muslims , like you can only own them for work and not in inhabitated areas
    It all depends on which Islamic school you're talking to.

  7. #7
    Hang in there baby, it will be over soon. ;) Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    al-Bosni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Gender
    Posts
    2,283
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,140/236
    Given: 1,108/103

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    give me a logic explaination
    I honestly like dogs, but they eat their own poo. I saw it with my own two eyes.

  8. #8
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,858
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,666/538
    Given: 21,625/222

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I honestly like dogs, but they eat their own poo. I saw it with my own two eyes.
    normally they dont , some puppies have this instict though
    mine did until the age of 5/6 months i think

    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

    Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Kazimiera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Taxonomy
    Baltid
    Gender
    Posts
    23,218
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 29,128/110
    Given: 13,399/0

    3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I'm not a dog person at all. My mom is and her house smells of dog. Everything is geared towards dogs. Blankets all over the floor. The one dog is very old, so it pees in the house. It's not the dog's fault because I'll probably also lose control of my bladder when I'm that old but it's horrible. The two mutts are sweet but I prefer to admire them from a distance.

    What I like about cats is that they don't have this overpowering smell that dogs have. And they are more independent. They do their own thing. My one gets very sticky sometimes but not nearly as emotionally dependent as a dog.
    I am NOT a moderator. I am responsible for general maintenance and account queries. Please forward disputes with other members to a moderator.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Gender
    Posts
    14,858
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,666/538
    Given: 21,625/222

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kazimiera View Post
    I'm not a dog person at all. My mom is and her house smells of dog. Everything is geared towards dogs. Blankets all over the floor. The one dog is very old, so it pees in the house. It's not the dog's fault because I'll probably also lose control of my bladder when I'm that old but it's horrible. The two mutts are sweet but I prefer to admire them from a distance.

    What I like about cats is that they don't have this overpowering smell that dogs have. And they are more independent. They do their own thing. My one gets very sticky sometimes but not nearly as emotionally dependent as a dog.
    i had a cat too for some time , a person lived in my house and brought with her her cat, cat piss smells worse in my opinion but i assume they re easier to train
    many dogs also piss all around when they re left alone or they keep pissng around after puberty to mark the territory
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

    Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094


Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •