Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    My native language is English. I was born and raised in the US. I speak Spanish just fine and if I decide to have children I certainly won't teach them Spanish. My great grandfather always preferred the US over Spain. He became a US natural citizen.

Thats how I thought when I was like 5. Its all bullshit. Your kids should know both languages. It only works to their advantage.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,967
    Given: 12,774

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin View Post
    Thats how I thought when I was like 5. Its all bullshit. Your kids should know both languages. It only works to their advantage.
    They can take Spanish in high school.

Where's CV? Did I scare him away with my bets?

Banned
    Last Online
    03-22-2019 @ 07:44 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Doggatronix Rex
    Ethnicity
    alien
    Ancestry
    DadsMTDNA-rare bantu. X chromosome- Llama peoples.iberian & gallician fags. Berbers & canarians
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Amazigh
    Y-DNA
    Neolithic eastern mediterranean
    mtDNA
    Noble natives
    Hero
    RossFractal(wise bearded one) https://s2.postimg.org/6uxdm1czd/bandicam_2017-08-05_01-21-16-584.jpg
    Religion
    Infidel
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,848
    Given: 3,647

0 Not allowed!

Where's CV? Did I scare him away with my bets?

You arent going to learn spanish for real in high school. You might say things like. Dame un taco por favor. But you aren't going to learn enough for conversations

Banned
    Last Online
    09-04-2023 @ 02:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ethnicity
    Spanish paleto culture
    Ancestry
    Castellanos
    Country
    Spain
    Region
    Castile and Leon
    Y-DNA
    Castellanos
    mtDNA
    Castellanos
    Taxonomy
    Spanish paleto culture
    Politics
    Preserving Spanish paleto culture
    Religion
    The only one true Christianism is the Spanish Inquisition
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,690
    Given: 23,946

0 Not allowed!

Yes, they can take Castilian in high school... and as Galician does not exist not even remotely in the Jewnited States of America, better forget it

Such cuck, traitor and pathetic.

Aging Tom Cat Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iberian, Celtic, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Ancestry
    Northern England, SE Ireland, Northern Ireland, Castilla Spain
    Country
    England
    Y-DNA
    R-DF27 (R1b1a2a1a2a) R-Y3267
    mtDNA
    H6A1B
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,003
    Given: 10,559

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi View Post

Interesting points of the paper :

It is specifically highlighted that the African influence on the Iberian Peninsula is, by far, more intense than in other European surrounding territories and populations.

Interestingly, the genetic influence of the Near East on Libyan and Egyptian genomes is noticeable. This pattern contrasts with that found in the Maghreb (western North Africa), where that influence is more reduced and comparable to that recorded from western Europe. The observed pattern seems to disagree with conclusions from Arauna et al. (2017), who stated that all of northern Africa is mixed with the Near East.

I already said many times that taking only IBM as north african admixture is wrong so no people like portuguese are not only 5% north african and it seems I'm right :

Within the Iberian Peninsula, the admixture proportion of North African ancestry in southern Portugal samples was 11.17 ± 1.87%, similar to the values observed in Galicia (10.30 ± 1.64%) and western Andalusia (present study, 9.28 ± 1.79%). The Canary Islands (not selected here) exhibit extreme values of the inferred Maghrebi cluster (26%) (Guillen-Guio et al. 2018). Asni Berbers carry the highest proportion of the native Maghrebi ancestral cluster (82.74 ± 8.36%) with respect to the other Moroccan samples.

The Near East appears subdivided into three groups: Druzes (in light green), Bedouins (in pale green), and Palestinians (in dark green). The genetic impact of Palestinians on the Iberian people is remarkable when compared with the other Levantine groups. According to the geographic position of Italy in the central Mediterranean, the sample analyzed here harbors a greater ancestry fraction from the Near East. In the case of North Africans, characterized by varying shades of ochre, the model permits us to distinguish Mozabite Berbers (light ochre), Tunisian Berbers (Chenini) (intermediate ochre), and Moroccan Berbers (dark ochre). The latter is the northern African component more predominant in Iberia. Sub-Saharan from western Africa and the two emerging groups (Senegalese and Nigerians) used in the present work are weakly represented in Iberia

Many north africans attacked me before for saying that eastern libyans were not maghrebis/berbers again it seems I was right :

Finns are differentiated from the rest of Europeans, and most Italians are grouped together, although some of them either group with some French groups or are near the western Iberian cluster (C29IBE3). British and CEU samples show a relative affinity with the Basque group. Near Eastern samples are completely differentiated from those from North Africans with the exceptions of most Egyptians and a few Libyans and Bedouins. Egyptians and Eastern Libyans are populations closer to the Near East than to the Maghreb. This could be mainly due in part to the barrier of the Libyan Desert.

Iberian members trying to make their NA admixture "prehistorical" while in reality most of it is recent :

Point estimates of dates spanned from ∼54 to 4 generations ago, that is, from the 7th to 19th centuries CE (see supplementary table S4, Supplementary Material online). Previous evidence also points to historic migratory events to explain admixture processes in both Iberia and North Africa. Accordingly, Moorjani et al. (2011) estimated dates of a sub-Saharan African admixing source in Portugal and Spain by ∼45 ± 5 and 55 ± 3 generations ago, respectively. Recently, Bycroft et al. (2019) dated admixture events involving European and northwest African source groups to ∼45–35 generations ago (860–1,120 CE). In addition, analyses for North African populations as recipients highlight the effects of recent historical migratory movements, and dates of admixture were mainly explained by the Islamic expansion in Iberia (7th century CE) and the trans-Atlantic/trans-Saharan slave trade (17th century CE) (Arauna et al. 2017).

According to our GW data, Iberians, including southern autochthonous people, are mainly mixing outcomes of ancient settlers in the Peninsula, represented by the Basques and northwestern Europeans, with a reduced contribution of Maghreb and Near East as well as a minor component of sub-Saharan people. The latter influence seems to be old because of the few and short DNA tracts observed on Iberian chromosomes.

Basque as a pure group is wrong :

the idea of Basques as descendant of LGM hunter-gatherers with no input from following migration has been refuted by recent aDNA studies (Günther et al. 2015; Valdiosera et al. 2018; Olalde et al. 2019). Several ancient DNA studies show that Basques are like other Iberian populations admixed with Neolithic coming from the Middle East and further received input from the Bronze Age Steppe populations. It could be that these old admixtures events (with Near Eastern and Steppes origins) have been erased by following drift. Because of the considerable increase in the North Africa component in the Maghreb after the Neolithic, most Iberian admixture events would have taken place later than that period.

The long history of extensive trans-Mediterranean gene flow between the Iberian Peninsula and northern Africa has been well established, and contrasted evidence is supported from different sources of information. An example can be found in the relatively high African genetic signatures in Iberia, especially along its western side. These signals have been mainly detected through haploid, uniparental markers. Modern mtDNA studies have revealed that a certain proportion of African lineages were introduced in the Iberian Peninsula around Early Holocenic times (Cerezo et al. 2012; Hernández et al. 2015). Reciprocally, the input of some European maternal lineages—via Iberia—into North Africa was restricted again to prehistoric times (Cherni et al. 2009; Ottoni et al. 2010; Hernández et al. 2017). Similarly, analyses of ancient mtDNA samples are also very enlightening. Recently, González-Fortes et al. (2019) reported a mitogenome of clear sub-Saharan origin (L2a1) in a 3,600-year-old sample from an Andalusian cave (Córdoba), suggesting transcontinental migrations predating the Bronze Age. Additionally, in Camino de las Yeseras, an especially interesting Late Chalcolithic central Iberian site, a female individual was recovered and genetically distinguished by harboring the L1b mtDNA lineage (Szécsényi-Nagy et al. 2017). Both maternal haplogroups are frequently found in western Africa (see Hernández et al. 2015 and data sets S3 and S4 therein). Olalde et al. (2019) reported a North African ancestry for both mtDNA (M1a1b1) and Y-chromosome (E1b1b1a) lineages in a male individual from Camino de las Yeseras.

more links with iberia than the Levant :

The shape of North Africa, with a remarkable extension in the longitudinal direction and latitudinal shortness, has greatly contributed to its distinguished interpopulation genetic diversity landscape. For example, Alexandria (Egypt) and Tunis (Tunisia) are 4,500 km apart, and within Libya, the broad desert territory between Tripoli and Benghazi, has been scarcely populated from antiquity to recent times. Likewise, Berbers in the Maghreb are genetically differentiated according to ethnic origins (i.e., Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia) indicating a prolonged isolation among them. The European component present in Berbers, at least those settled in northwestern Africa (present study), is generally higher than that observed from the Near East, signifying more intense contacts with the west than eastern Mediterranean. A portion of that European component comes from the Basque genome, indicating old relationships with Iberia.

(see supplementary table S2 and fig. S1, Supplementary Material online). Nevertheless, and as expected, the major proportion of North African genomic diversity, such as ADMIXTURE data states, would be due to the “native” Maghrebi cluster (62.5 ± 20.5%), which is far more frequent in the west than in its eastern side (see fig. 2C). In fact, the weight of the Maghrebi component is relatively low in Libya and Egypt, where high rates of Near East ancestry are observed. This interesting finding confirms the crucial role of the Libyan desert as a physical barrier to human mobility. The presence of Near Eastern ancestry, which follows an opposite distribution with a gradient toward the East, has been linked to the Arabian expansion (Hollfelder et al. 2017).
    both for admixture time estimation (the deeper event recorded of all scenarios tested) and for geographic distribution, with the historical connection between SW and NW Iberia by means of “via de la Plata” Roman road. Our genomic data reflect that this road, that enabled military and commercial activities, could have acted as a vehicle for the spread of (African) genes, and that have significantly defined the contemporary internal structure within the Iberian Peninsula (see Fortes-Lima et al. 2014; Hernández et al. 2014).
    Last edited by Hamilcar; 11-30-2020 at 08:24 PM.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mopi View Post
    When people take 2 countries and just those 2 countries they are making a mistake, because the same conclussions could be taken if instead of Spain they took Italy or France. That NorthAfricans are part-caucasoid and that 5000 years ago they probably looked proto-European?? Sure. But, nothing else. And they have taken 142 examples in deep Andalucía, not in all of Spain. And they probably chose the individuals for their dark appareance (I am sure they did not take blond-blue eyed or normal brunette Spaniards because they might have different conclussions to what they researched wanted to prove (and thus, their funding for their research could be thrown to waste).

It is like when some research said that Spain was 20% Jewish and 10% NorthAfrican because these were the frequencies of the E and J halopgroups. If they took ANY other European country, even Germany (Hitler was E), the conclussions would be similar: totally stupid.

Last Online
    06-18-2021 @ 07:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UltraNordid_mybad
    Ethnicity
    Aboriginal European
    Ancestry
    Spain for the last millenia.
    Country
    Spain
    Taxonomy
    Gota_type_
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,392
    Given: 487

1 Not allowed!

There are ZERO evidencies (historical records, material culture, archaelogy) the pressence of "berebers" in Spain, either in recent times or in Old Ancient times. ZERO. Not even graves of bereberes. If they had influenced like a 5-7% of our DNA (supposely), why there are not graves or evidencies of them living here at all?? ZERO EVIDENCIES. And even here in the NW, Galicia, which we have the supposedly highest bereber/NorthAfrican when it is the most far away región from the berebers, why is this?? Were they stupid and wanted to go far away and not close to their previous lands....or THE QUESTION IS THAT IT IS NOT BEREBERS BLOOD but ANCIENT PROTO-EUROPEAN SHARED BLOOD since berebers have lots more European halopgroups and autosomal DNA than the reversal.

All evidencies points that this is a shared ancestry, and NOT ADMIXTURE. Just some retardeds classified certain DNA segments as "north-african/berebers" and we Spaniards have to put up with it despite having absolutely ZERO remains of berebers living here ever.

It is us galicians the ones that score the highest ""bereber"" (I score 0% by the way, at least in 23andme) because we are the less mixed Spanish population (we are in the corner and very Little inmigration from other parts of Spain came here, and this is why we retain better the old DNA of the Peninsula, so it is PROTO-EUROPEAN. Berebers are more European than the reversal, and this is backed by DNA studies.

Conclussion: it is not bereber/northafrican what we Spaniards have. It is just proto-Med or something like that, and NOT ADMIXTURE AT ALL.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-13-2020 @ 10:24 AM
    Ethnicity
    Indo-European and pre-Indo-European.
    Ancestry
    75% French (North-West), 25% Sard (Iglesias, Monserrato, Carloforte, Sant'Antioco).
    Country
    Quebec
    Region
    Quebec
    Religion
    Agnostic, interested in paganism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,196
    Given: 2,515

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hamilcar View Post
    Interesting points of the paper :

I already said many times that taking only IBM as north african admixture is wrong so no people like portuguese are not only 5% north african and it seems I'm right :

Many north africans attacked me before for saying that eastern libyans were not maghrebis/berbers again it seems I was right :

Iberian members trying to make their NA admixture "prehistorical" while in reality most of it is recent :

Basque as a pure group is wrong :

more links with iberia than the Levant :

Ce n'est pas que les Basques sont "purs", mais ils manquent l'apport extra-européen qu'ont les Espagnols et les Portugais. Mais ils ne sont pas purement préindo-européens, puisqu'ils ont un apport indo-européen aussi.

Quant à l'apport "near eastern" : tous les Européens ont cet apport. Mon père, du Nord de la France, a 44% d'apport néolithique.

Les Basques sont stricto sensu EEF + beaucoup de WHG + indo-européen, sans les autres apports (ibero machin, séfarade, etc). C'est en ce sens qu'on dit qu'ils sont "purs", mais pas dans le sens d'être purement indo-européen ou purement eef, etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-30-2022 @ 10:53 PM
    Ethnicity
    արաբ
    Country
    Morocco
    Region
    Brussels
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,065
    Given: 3,120

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dududud View Post
    Ce n'est pas que les Basques sont "purs", mais ils manquent l'apport extra-européen qu'ont les Espagnols et les Portugais. Mais ils ne sont pas purement préindo-européens, puisqu'ils ont un apport indo-européen aussi.

Quant à l'apport "near eastern" : tous les Européens ont cet apport. Mon père, du Nord de la France, a 44% d'apport néolithique.

Les Basques sont stricto sensu EEF + beaucoup de WHG + indo-européen, sans les autres apports (ibero machin, séfarade, etc). C'est en ce sens qu'on dit qu'ils sont "purs", mais pas dans le sens d'être purement indo-européen ou purement eef, etc.
    J'avais déjà bien compris cela. C'était juste histoire de briser les mensonges de certains ici qui essayent de faire passer les basques pour des pré-indo européens préservés de toute influence steppique

Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread Information