Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: France is one of the most hateful anti-ciganist countries, why?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-01-2022 @ 08:17 PM
    Ethnicity
    Alien
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,458
    Given: 6,396

1 Not allowed!

French people are tired of gypsies because they don't know how to behave and barely respect the laws. I say that because they are settling over and over again for decades on places they are not allowed to and made their camps illegal. So basicaly after several warning from the towns authorities and police, after several years usually, police has to make them leave by force their camp. Either it ends with people setting fire to the camps :

But this is pretty rare fact.

What I can say in Normandy at least is we are fucking sick of gypsies because they come here pretending to be poor victims albanians (I'm even sorry for true albanians they are using your nationality for that and make you bad reputation) or whatever else to get trust from authorities and money. Once they are here they are ruling a god damn traffic and mafias all around my native city, burglaries, drug dealing, prostitution etc. They are a plague that police barely can handle. They are even taking empty houses to live in with their family, which is not allowed of course they are not owners. They take it by force and cannot be expulsed because they are using a defect in law for that.

When I was younger for 1 year I've been in a school in a very bad quarter of the city where basically were all the gypsies, immigrants etc. They were living in a camp next to the school and were making a bigger mess than even the legit migrants. If you ever had an argument with one of them, all the cousins / family whatever was waiting for you out of the school to threat you of death and beat you.

I'm sorry but these gypsies here are really criminal scums.

They are not settlers coming to get honest jobs, houses or anything like you do. They're just ruling a shitty criminal mess like parasites.

http://www.ouest-france.fr/normandie...a-gare-5217143

http://www.ouest-france.fr/normandie...fleury-4558783

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/ces-ma...1688589_23.php
    Last edited by Ilma; 09-16-2017 at 05:27 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information