Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,183
    Given: 58,957

2 Not allowed!

Default Remembrance Day of the Martyrs in Jasenovac

Wir gedenken heute der 700.000 serbischen Märtyrer von Jasenovac
    Der Ustascha KZ-Aufseher Mile Friganovic erzählte die unglaubliche Geschichte des Franziskaners Pero Bnica, Angehöriger der Klostergemeinde von Široki Brijeg, der 1350 Gefangene im kroatischen KZ Jasenovac in nur einer Nacht abgeschlachtet hat:
    "Der Franziskaner Pero Bnica, Ante Zrinusic, Sipka und ich handelten eine Wette aus, bei der ausgemacht wurde, wer wohl die meisten Gefangenen in dieser Nacht abschlachten könne.
    Das Töten begann und nach ungefähr einer Stunde hatte ich viel mehr abgeschlachtet als die anderen. Ich fühlte mich wie im siebten Himmel. Ich hatte in meinem Leben zuvor noch nie soviel Wonne verpürt. Und bereits nach wenigen Stunden hatte ich bereits 1100 Menschen abgeschlachtet, während die anderen nur jeweils 300 bis 400 zu töten geschafft haben. Und dann, als ich die größte Ekstase erlebte, bemerkte ich einen älteren Bauern stehen, welcher mich friedlich und ruhig beobachtete, wie ich meine Opfer abschlachtete und diese mit größten Schmerzen sterben ließ. Dieser Anblick ergriff mich: inmitten der größten Ekstase gefror ich plötzlich und konnte für eine gewisse Zeit keine einzige Bewegung machen. Und dann ging ich näher zu ihm und ich fand heraus, dass er Vukasin, aus dem Dorf Klepci, welches nahe Capljina, war, dessen ganze Familie bereits umgebracht wurde, und dass er nach Jasenovac geschickt wurde, weil er in den Wäldern gearbeitet hatte. Er erzählte mir das mit einer unverständlichen Ruhe, wodurch ich mehr angetan war, als durch die schrecklichen Schreie um uns herum. Ich fühlte den Wunsch seinen Frieden zu brechen mit höchster Folter durch sein Leid, um meine Eksstase fortzuführen und mein Zufügen von Schmerz weiter zu genießen.
    Ich befahl ihn heraus und ließ ihn auf einem Holzklotz setzen. Ich befahl ihm, folgendes zu rufen: "Lang lebe Poglavnik Pavelic!" (der kroatische Ustascha-Führer und Staatspräsident), oder ich würde sein Ohr abschneiden. Vukasin schwieg. Ich schnitt sein Ohr ab. Er sagte nicht mal ein Wort. Ich befahl ihm erneut zu rufen: "Lang lebe Pavelic!", oder ich würde ihm sein anderes Ohr abschneiden. Ich schnitt ihm das andere Ohr ab. Rufe: "Lang lebe Pavelic!", oder ich werde deine Nase abschneiden. Und als ich ihm zum 4. mal befahl zu rufen: "Lang lebe Pavelic!" und ihm zudem drohte, sein Herz mit einem Messer rauszuholen, schaute er mich an, irgendwie durch mich hindurch und über mich in Ungewissheit und sagte langsam: "Mach deine Arbeit, Kind!" Danach, diese Worte verwirrten mich total, gefror ich, rupfte seine Augen heraus, schnitt sein Herz heraus, schnitt seine Kehle von einem Ohr zum anderen Ohr durch und warf ihn in die Grube. Aber dann brach in mir etwas zusammen und ich konnte in dieser Nacht nicht mehr töten. Der Franziskaner Pero Brzica gewann die Wette, weil er 1350 Gefangene abgeschlachtet hatte, und ich bezahlte die Wette ohne auch nur ein Wort zu sagen."
    I will use google translator because its a long text.
    Today we commemorate the 700,000 Serbian martyrs of Jasenovac
    The Ustasha concentration camp supervisor, Mile Friganovic, told the incredible story of Franciscan Pero Bnica, a member of the monastic community of Široki Brijeg, who slaughtered 1350 prisoners in the Croatian concentration camp Jasenovac in only one night:
    "The Franciscan, Pero Bnica, Ante Zrinusic, Sipka, and I acted as a bet, who would be able to slaughter most of the prisoners that night.
    The killing began and after about an hour I had slaughtered much more than the others. I felt like in the seventh heaven. I had never felt so much bliss in my life before. And after only a few hours, I had already slaughtered 1100 people, while the others only managed to kill 300 to 400. And then, when I experienced the greatest ecstasy, I saw an elderly peasant, who watched me peacefully and calmly as I slaughtered my victims and let them die with great pain. This sight seized me: in the midst of the greatest ecstasy I suddenly froze and could not make a single movement for a certain time. And then I went closer to him and I found out that he was Vukasin, from the village of Klepci, near Capljina, whose whole family was already killed, and that he was sent to Jasenovac because he had been working in the woods. He told me this with an incomprehensible calm, which made me more than the terrible cries around us. I felt the desire to break his peace with the utmost torture through his suffering to continue my ecstasy and continue to enjoy my pain.
    I ordered him out and had him put on a wooden block. I ordered him to call "Long live Poglavnik Pavelic!" (the Croatian Ustasha leader and president) or I would cut off his ear. Vukasin was silent. I cut off his ear. He did not even say a word. I ordered him to call again, "Long live Pavelic!", Or I would cut off his other ear. I cut off the other ear. Call: "Long live Pavelic!", Or I will cut off your nose. And when I told him to call for the fourth time, "Long live Pavelic!" and threatened to get his heart out with a knife, he looked at me somehow through me and over me in uncertainty and said slowly: "Do your work, child!" After that, these words confused me totally, I froze, plucked out his eyes, cut his heart out, cut his throat from ear to ear, and threw him into the pit. But then something broke up inside me and I could not kill that night. The Franciscan Pero Brzica won the bet because he had slaughtered 1350 prisoners, and I paid the bet without even saying a word. "

My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    then you must be some kind of wizzard who has lightning in his eyes - Balkanforum user Cobra about Mortimer
    Only a Sinti and Roma who has gained the power of the wheel can do it. - In conversation with the Balkanforum user Axer

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

2 Not allowed!

Reading this made me very sad ustase are evil they are burning in hell, some of my relatives were killed by ustase and also the monastery in my great grandmothers village was damaged by them they also destroyed the inside of it

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-22-2023 @ 01:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Србин
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,173
    Given: 5,255

1 Not allowed!

This is the monastery in my great grandmothers village its the oldest orthodox monastery in Croatia

Last Online
    07-19-2020 @ 09:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Human
    Ethnicity
    Jedi
    Country
    Bosnia
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 599
    Given: 586

0 Not allowed!

I always saw ustase as Catholic version of ISIL.

True face of religious fundamentalism and one of the main reasons I don't support organized religion at all, especially Abraham religions.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge.

Thread Information