Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,118

0 Not allowed!

Default Violations of Constitutional Rights Under the Color of Law

Text of the Fourth Amendment:
    The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
    "Washington Subway Police to Begin Random Bag Checks"

There is 'no specific or credible threat to the system at this time,' Metro said in a statement. Passengers who refuse to have their bags inspected will be denied entry into the subway system.
    Full story
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Today @ 02:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default TSA May be Able to Ban Workers from Job Sites for "Security" Reasons

Janet Napolitano, head of the Department of Homeland Security
    image: latimesblogs.latimes.com

According to the following web page from a union website, it appears that the TSA is able to classify construction sites as to whether or not each one is a "secure construction site." Construction workers will be forbidden to enter such a site unless they have been vetted by the TSA and issued an ID called a "TWIC" (Transportation Worker Identification Credential).

Even more disappointing is "SWAC" (Secure Worker Access Consortium), which has a program similar to TWIC. However, SWAC is a "partnership" of private business and government entities.

Web page from the website for Ironworkers Local 361

The law creating this TSA program is certainly unconstitutional according to the Tenth Amendment, which reserves to the states or the people all powers not specifically granted to the federal government. This law may also be null and void according to the takings clause of the Fifth Amendment ("No person shall be ... deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law ...").
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Congressman Proposes Bill That Would Violate Right of Free Speech

The First Amendment, ratified 15 December 1791

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Congressman Robert Brady (D-PA). Image posted at thatsmycongress.com

Asked about the images of crosshairs used by former Alaska governor Sarah Palin's (R) PAC in a map detailing its 20 targeted members, including Giffords, Brady said that the imagery was an example of how political rhetoric and discourse has taken a turn for the negative.

"I think we should make it that people cant do that," Brady said. "There was a crosshair on Gabby Giffords, and where's she at now? ... I don't know if we're giving people ideas by doing something like that, but we've got to do something to make that criminal."
    To read the relevant update, scroll down to the section entitled "Updated: 8:55 p.m."

CNN story on the same subject

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Senator Wants to Ban High-capacity Handgun Clips

The Second Amendment, ratified 15 December 1791.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Senator Frank Lautenberg. Image: Andrew Mills/The Star-Ledger

Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) promised to bring back legislation that had expired in 2004 that would prohibit the use of magazines of 10 rounds or more, according to The Associated Press.
    Rest of story

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Reading the Constitution in Congress is "Propaganda", According to Congressman

U.S. Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY). Image: Ryan J. Reilly

Strictly speaking, this is not a violation of one's Constitutional rights, but it does show the disdain this man holds for the Constitution.

Nadler called the "ritualistic reading" on the floor "total nonsense" and "propaganda" intended to claim the document for Republicans. "You read the Torah, you read the Bible, you build a worship service around it," said Nadler, who argued that the Founders were not "demigods" and that the document's need for amendments to abolish slavery and other injustices showed it was "highly imperfect."
    Full story

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default "Cop Who Refused Order Appeals"

Steven Armbruster, now running for Carbon County Sheriff. Image posted at armbruster4sheriff.com

"C. Darnell Jones, II
    President Judge of the Court of Common Pleas" Image posted at courts.phila.gov/portraits

PHILADELPHIA (AP) — An eastern Pennsylvania university police officer is asking a federal appeals court to rule that he had a right to refuse an order to disperse anti-abortion and anti-gay demonstrators on campus almost four years ago.
    Full story

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Default Obama Eligibility Case Appealed to U.S. Supreme Court

The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, "No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President."

Image posted at americanthinker.com

A lawsuit that was filed over the absence of documentation that Barack Obama is eligible to occupy the Oval Office and claims a precedent was set for removing ineligible candidates when an underage Eldridge Cleaver was taken off the ballot in 1968 is heading to the U.S. Supreme Court.
    Full story

Thread Information