Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,190
    Given: 1,121

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Etain View Post
    How did Bukhari manage to memorize over 500x the amount of info as an autistic savant in the modern age?
    Makes me think.
    That's a sign from Allah. For you disbelievers. He had a good memory.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-15-2022 @ 07:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Scotland, Germany,Alsace,Austria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,201
    Given: 9,778

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    it started with me talking about aisha age question as some other hadiths indicate that she was much older than 9

of course my intent was to butthurt al bosni , but i still got a point

the boukari hadiths about aisha contradict other hadiths which one to trust?
    Either discuss the video or post elsewhere.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Either discuss the video or post elsewhere.
    but the video is about how unreliable the boukari are
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

That's a sign from Allah. For you disbelievers. He had a good memory.
    anything to believe aisha was a child , right?
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

but the video is about how unreliable the boukari are
    You weren't discussing that,you were carrying on about your fixation with child rape as usual.
    This is exactly why I don't post about Islam bc you do it to EVERY SINGLE THREAD and we can never have any decent discussion on the matter.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-24-2018 @ 05:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

anything to believe aisha was a child , right?
    You are obsessed with young kitty sex. What's wrong with you. Just stop it and get a new life.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    mtDNA
    J1c3
    Politics
    Freedom
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://youtu.be/qVCZ4FjYL0g?t=912
    Why did the slave say "may Allah save me from you"?

Last Online
    04-25-2022 @ 03:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Türk
    Ethnicity
    Türkem
    Ancestry
    Ottoman Sultans
    Country
    Azerbaijan
    Region
    Herzegovina
    Politics
    Pan-Turkic khaganate
    Hero
    Atilla The Hungarian
    Religion
    Tengri
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,102
    Given: 587

2 Not allowed!

Muhamadas forté of warlord-ism.

PART 1

And Ibn Qudāmah (ra) said, “As for killing the women and children of Dār Al-Harb, then there is no need for compensation for killing them; and this is because they do not have Faith [Īmān] or covenant [Amān]. And the only reason it is forbidden to kill them is due to the benefit derived from them for the Muslims, by enslaving them and becoming the slaves of the Muslims. And also similar, is the killing of those whom the Da’wah has not yet reached- there is no need for compensating for killing them. And it is for this reason [i.e. because of them having neither Islām nor covenant], nothing is required from those who kill them 45. So they are similar to those whose killing is permissible [Mubāh].”

“Al-Mughni” (8/67).

Al-Hāfith Ibn Hajar (ra) said, quoting At-Tabarānī, “Abū Sa’īd narrated, “The Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم prohibited the killing of women and
    children”- and he [At-Tabarānī] commented, “(Because) they belong to those who conquer (i.e. property of the Mujāhidīn).”

“As-Sārim Al-Maslūl” Pg. 131

And Ibn Taymiyyah also said, after mentioning the incident of Usāmah Ibn Zayd (ra) killing a man who professed the Shahādah, “It is established that they had killed Muslims, (those) whose killing is not permissible- but along with this, still the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم did not
    kill them (in return), nor did he punish them, nor did he obligate them to pay the blood money, nor compensate for the sake of the killed one; and this is because the killer had a Ta’wīl [misinterpretation: thinking that it was permissible to kill on the basis of merely doubting the Islām of a person who has not externalized anything nullification of Islām]- and this is the opinion of the majority of the scholars, such as Ash-Shāfi’ī and Ahmad, and others. And there are also people who say, “Rather, they had indeed believed, but they did not emigrate”- (meaning) so they have Al-‘Ismah Al-Mu’thamah

Imām Ash-Shāfi’ī (ra) said, “And it is permissible to raid the kuffār during the night or day- and if their women and children are killed in the process, then there is no need to pay blood money, nor punishment, nor expiation (kaffārah).”

“Minhāj At-Tālibīn” (4/224).

Imām An-Nawawī (ra) said, “And if there is close combat [i.e. near their homes], and the kuffār use their women and children as (human) shields, it is permissible to strike them.”

“Qawā’id Al-Ahkām Fī Masālih Al-Anām” (1/82).

Shaykh Al-Islām Ibn Taymiyyah (ra) said. “And the scholars are united that, if the armies of the kuffār shield themselves using the Muslim prisoners who are with them, and danger is feared for the (rest of the) Muslims if the kuffār are not fought- then it is permissible to fight them, even if it leads to the killing of the Muslims who were being used as shields.” 56

Refer to “Majmū’ Al-Fatāwā” 28/537-546, 20/52

Ibn Rushd (ra) said, “And the jurists are all united on the permissibility of using catapults to strike the fortresses of the kuffār, regardless of whether or not their women and children are in there; due to the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم attacking the People of At-Tā’if using a catapult.”

“Bidāyat Al-Mujtahid” (1/385-386).

Imām An-Nawawī (ra) said, “And it is permissible to besiege the kuffār in their fortresses, and to drown them in water [if they are on ships], and to attack them with fire and catapults, and raiding them at night while they are unaware.” Imām Ash-Sharbīnī (ra) said in his Sharh of the above quote from An-Nawawī (ra), “and to attack them with fire and catapults”- and this also includes demolishing their homes, and throwing snakes and scorpions upon them- even if there are women and children amongst them.”

Refer to “Mughnī Al-Muhtāj Sharh Al-Minhāj” (9/72).

Ibn Qudāmah Al-Maqdisī (ra) said, “If a woman stands in the ranks of the kuffār, or upon their fortress, and ridicules the Muslims, or reveals her naked self [as a distraction] - then it is permissible to strike her. As it is narrated on the authority of ‘Ikrimah (ra), “When the Messenger صلى
    الله عليه وسلم besieged the People of At-Tā’if, a woman came up and
    revealed her naked body. So the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم ordered,
    “Strike her!” So a Muslim man struck her.” And this was not a mistake from him. And it is permissible to look at her private parts- in such a situation- since it is necessary to look at the target. And similarly, it is permissible to strike anyone who is (originally) protected from killing, such as a child or an old man and such – if she (or they) prepares arrows for the enemy, gives them water to drink, or encourages them to fight; because they will be considered as fighters.”

Refer to “Al-Mughnī” (10/504).

Al-Hāfith Ibn Kathīr (ra) said while explaining the above Verse, “And from this Verse, it is understood that whosoever insults the Prophet صلى
    الله عليه وسلم , or curses the Dīn of Islām, then such a person is to be killed.”
    And Ibn ‘Abbās (ra) narrated, “A blind man had a wife 75 who used to revile the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم . So the man prohibited her, but she did
    not cease; he scolded her, but she continued. So during one night, she began reviling the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم and insulting him. So the
    husband took a dagger and put it in her stomach till he had killed her. And a child had come to her, and the blood splattered upon everything that was there. So when morning came, this [murder] was mentioned to the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم . So he gathered the people and announced,
    “Allāh has notified (me) that a man has perpetrated this. I have a right upon him! Will he not stand up?”So the blind man stood up and walked between the people, trembling, till he sat in front of the Prophet صلى الله عليه
    وسلم . He said, “O Messenger of Allāh- I am her husband, and she used
    to curse you and revile you; and I forbid her, but she continued, I
    restrained her, but she did not cease. So I took my dagger and put it in her stomach till I had killed her.” So the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم replied,

“Nay, all of you (should) testify that her blood was worthless.” 76
    Shaykh Al-Islām Ibn Taymiyyah (ra) explained this incident, and said, “And this Hadīth is a text which proves the permissibility of killing her due to her revilement of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم ; and this also is an
    evidence for killing a Thimmī.”

Shaykh Al-Islām Ibn Taymiyyah (ra) explained this incident, and said, “And this Hadīth is a text which proves the permissibility of killing her due to her revilement of the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم ; and this also is an
    evidence for killing a Thimmī.” 77
    He also narrated, “When ‘Umayr Ibn ‘Adiyy Al-Khatamī (ra) heard the revilement of ‘Asmā Bint Marwān [Al-Yahūdiyyah], he said, “O Allāh! You have an oath from me! If you return the Messenger of Allāh back to Al-Madīnah, then I will indeed kill her!” And the Messenger صلى الله عليه
    وسلم was at Badr at that time.
    So when the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم returned, ‘Umayr went to her in the
    middle of the night, and entered into her home while some of her children were sleeping around her- and one was being breast-fed. So he removed the infant who was being breast-fed with his hands, and placed a sword into her chest till it came out of her back. He then left, and prayed the Dawn Prayer with the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم . So after the
    Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم finished, he looked at ‘Umayr and asked, “Did you
    kill Bint Marwān?” So he answered, “Yes, may my father be sacrificed for you O Messenger of Allāh!” And ‘Umayr was afraid that he had transgressed against the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم by murdering her, so he
    said, “Do I have to pay anything for killing her, O Messenger of Allāh?” So the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم replied, “Not even two goats would fight
    over her!” As soon as ‘Umayr heard these words from the Messenger, he said, “So please tell this to those around you.”
    So the Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “If any of you wish to look at a man
    who helped Allāh and His Messenger, without being seen- Then look at ‘Umayr Ibn ‘Adiyy.” ‘Umar Ibn Al-Khattāb (ra) said, “Look at this blind man who obeyed Allāh in secrecy!” So the Messenger of Allāh صلى الله عليه
    وسلم said, “Do not call him blind, indeed he is a person with sight!.”
    So after ‘Umayr (ra) returned, he found her sons burying her; so when they saw him, they came to him and asked, “O ‘Umayr! Are you the one who killed her?”
    So he replied by saying, “Yes! So plot against me, all of you, and give me no respite! 78 For I swear by Him in Whose Hand lays my life! If all of you were to say what she had said- then I would strike you all with my sword till either I had been killed, or till all of you were killed!”

Refer to “As-Sārim Al-Maslūl ‘Alā Shātim Ar-Rasūl” (95-98)

Anas Ibn Mālik (ra) narrated, “Some people of the tribe of 'Ukl and 'Uraynah arrived at Madīnah to meet the Prophet and embraced Islām and said, "O Prophet of Allāh! We are the owners of milch livestock (i.e. bedouins) and not farmers (i.e. countrymen)." They found the climate of Al-Madīnah unsuitable for them. So the Messenger ordered that they should be provided with some milch camels and a shepherd and ordered them to go out of Al-Madīnah and to drink the camels' milk
    and urine (as medicine) So they set out and when they reached Al-Harrah, they apostatized after embracing Islām, and killed the shepherd of the Prophet and drove away (with) [i.e. stole] the camels. When this news reached the Prophet, he sent some people in pursuit of them. (So they were caught and brought back to the Prophet). The Prophet gave his orders in their concern. So their eyes were branded with pieces of iron and their hands and legs were cut off and they were left away in Al-Harrah till they died in that state of theirs.”
    Refer to “Sahīh Al-Bukhārī” (2/546, # 1430) and “Sahīh Muslim” (3/1296, # 1671).
    Ne mutlu Türküm diyene

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

^^^ Imam Nawawi, ibn Taymiyah, ash-Shafi, ibn kathir, etc. These are legends among Islamic scholars.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Country
    Bosnia
    Politics
    Islam
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

https://youtu.be/qVCZ4FjYL0g?t=912
    Why did the slave say "may Allah save me from you"?
    The whole story is

"...She was the most beautiful amongst women, so when the women (of Medina) learnt of her beauty they came unto her. One of them said to her, ‘You are a queen, if you wish to be closer to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him, then say to him when he comes to you, ‘I seek refuge from you’, (this way) you will become adorable to him and he will be much inclined to you."

(Tabaqat al-Kubra 8/114)

Also, another narration quoted by Ibn Sa’d says everything:

“al-Jauniyya sought refuge from the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him, for she was told this word will make her adorable to the Prophet. No one other woman sought refuge from him. This was a deception to her because of her beauty. When those who made her to say this were mentioned to the Messenger of Allah he said, ‘They are like the women of Yusuf and their treachery is great.’”

(Tabaqat al-Kubra 8/114)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information