Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Turk study. Nogais are 60-80% East Asian Mongoloid , not over 70% Caucasoid west Eurasian

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post

'onge are proto caucasoid'

No. Onge is just a stupid proxy for all dark skinned races of Asia..... they have nothing to do with eachother.
    That's why I sometimes dislike these stupid dumb labels because they confuse stupid people who have idea what they are talking about.

I'm sick and tired of explaining the same thing. I wish can make a damn youtube video and explain everything, problem is I don't know how to make one and don't have a speaker.

Australoid is stupid term to refer to all dark skinned indegenious people of southern parts of Asia from Arabia to Southeast Asia even though they all have different skull shapes.

One can easily distinguist ASI phenotypes with ONGE phenotypes easily

Let's look at this DNA chart again. Europe in this chart is also wrongly labeled as Europeans but at least they sorted the out the ASI and ONGE

Europe (Pink) = West Eurasian admixture. Europeans, West Asian, Southwest Asian
    South Asia ( Green ) = South Asian population or indigenous ASI
    Onge ( Blue ) = Onge/Great Adamanese related DNA

South Asian population are mixture of West Asian and ASI population.

Pure Onge phenotypes such as the Jirawa in it's pure form 100% ONGE

Great Adamanese Phenotypes , mixture of Onge and South Asian ( personally I don't understand how Indians can mix with such ugly little 4'6 feet tall dwarfs but anyway they did )

Great Adamanese are only mix of 41-65% Onge DNA with the rest being mostly South Asian 35-68%, and also West Eurasian mostly 0% (with exception of minority with 1-8%)

Although their Onge phenotypes are dominant you can see they have more hair and somewhat more Caucasoid-like facial structure than a pure Onge. A few of them can even pass as South Asian. The ASI admixture made them distinguishable.

These ones look predominant Onge but still distinguishable from the pure ones. More growth of hair and more prominent nose compare with the wide noses of Onge.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Obsessed Butler won't give up. Individual results are far better than a admixture analysis.

East Asian Admixture is concealed with Steppe populations here, would be difficult to determine how much Mongoloid is in them but other Calculators can be used for that anyway.

http://racialreality.blogspot.ca/201...sis-at-k6.html Butler once said the purple here was ASI, another lie.

K6 on here had similar results.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/bior...3/001552-1.pdf

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Eggyolk View Post
    And he does not look caucasoid. get some glasses
    Well duh, he looks proto-Caucasoid. Proto-Caucasoid and modern Caucasoid had some differences. It's true that proto-Caucasoid have some external traits that would be mistaken as pseudo-Australoid due to broader noses and sometimes slightly thicker lips but the overall head structure is that of a Caucasoid.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Obsessed Butler won't give up. Individual results are far better than a admixture analysis.

East Asian Admixture is concealed with Steppe populations here, would be difficult to determine how much Mongoloid is in them but other Calculators can be used for that anyway.

http://racialreality.blogspot.ca/201...sis-at-k6.html Butler once said the purple here was ASI, another lie.

K6 on here had similar results.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/bior...3/001552-1.pdf
    What is this Southeast Eurasian cluster ? a new cluster some idiot made up? Did they included Veddoid with Onge again ? Keywords: possibly, somewhat.

It says believed to be somewhat similar ( what do you mean by somewhat similar to ) Onge, Jarawal tribal, SE Asians? Do they mean as in only 10-30% or 1-10% similar/related ???? if it's only somewhat similar than it can also be interpreted that among the 27.14% SE Eurasian admixtures found in Punjabi, only around roughly 1-3% or 5-8% are related at most. They also mention that it's relationship it's only a possibility not an actual fact like you had exaggerated it to be.

You're either similar or not similar and all they said was "somewhat similar" which means they are not even 50% related but way below it. It can only be interpreted to either as little similar to some degree similar, no more than that.

What is the definition of " somewhat "

* to a moderate extent or by a moderate amount;

* synonyms: a little, a bit, a little bit, to a limited extent/degree, to a certain degree, to some extent, to some degree, (up) to a point, in some measure, rather, quite, within limits.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    What is this Southeast Eurasian cluster ? a new cluster some idiot made up? Did they included Veddoid with Onge again ? Keywords: possibly, somewhat.

It says believed to be somewhat similar ( what do you mean by somewhat similar to ) Onge, Jarawal tribal, SE Asians? Do they mean as in only 10-30% or 1-10% similar/related ???? if it's only somewhat similar than it can also be interpreted that among the 27.14% SE Eurasian admixtures found in Punjabi, only around roughly 1-3% or 5-8% are related at most. They also mention that it's relationship it's only a possibility not an actual fact like you had exaggerated it to be.

You're either similar or not similar and all they said was "somewhat similar" which means they are not even 50% related but way below it. It can only be interpreted to either as little similar to some degree similar, no more than that.

What is the definition of " somewhat "

* to a moderate extent or by a moderate amount;

* synonyms: a little, a bit, a little bit, to a limited extent/degree, to a certain degree, to some extent, to some degree, (up) to a point, in some measure, rather, quite, within limits.
    I don't know why you respond to me like I am mentally disabled when it is obvious you are. Keywords: Jarawan Tribals aka ONGE so there was really no need to ask me such a common sense question. Butler tries to have a patronizing sense of superiority on this forum but he continually makes himself look stupid because he is insecure that South Asians are so mixed which leads to his bias, he is not objective.

Population references from all of those groups were used so it isn't made up. Of course it was somewhat similar, Australoids are indigenous to South Asia, the South Indian tribal populations are a mix of Mongoloids, Australoids and Onge. The invading Dravidian Caucasoids mixed with these people and the Vedic Invaders mixed with them afterwards.
    Last edited by MagnusAurelius; 12-19-2017 at 07:04 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    I don't know why you respond to me like I am mentally disabled when it is obvious you are. Keywords: Jarawan Tribals aka ONGE so there was really no need to ask me such a common sense question. Butler tries to have a patronizing sense of superiority on this forum but he continually makes himself look stupid because he is insecure that South Asians are so mixed which leads to his bias, he is not objective.

Population references from all of those groups were used so it isn't made up. Of course it was somewhat similar, Australoids are indigenous to South Asia, the South Indian tribal populations are a mix of Mongoloids, Australoids and Onge. The invading Dravidian Caucasoids mixed with these people and the Vedic Invaders mixed with them afterwards.

Dravidians aka Veddoid Caucasoids. There's no such thing as Australoid in India, I do admit there people with psuedo-Australoid traits in India but is only a few isolated tribes. A lot of people including myself used to think South India was Australoid but it's not. Veddoid is proto-Europoid they have different skull type from the rest of the Australoid groups that wrongly labeled Onge genetically when the only thing they have in common are being an ancient proto-population.

You have no info to back up your rubbish unfounded theory.

You keep saying " DRAVIDIAN CAUCASOIDS " yes we all know the dravidians are Caucasoid but I hope you get this clear in your head before you keep making more assumptions and misunderstandings.

1) They were Caucasoids that looked nothing like Europeans, Middle easterners but like modern day Southern Indians/Central Indians

2) Modern day Dravidian speakers are all Caucasoids-Veddoids like ancient Dravidians Caucasoid aka Veddoids Caucasoids.

The ancient population of Middle east, Central Asia already had a veddoid-Caucasoid population before the Semetic, West Asian farmers, Indo-European speaking migrants moved in.

I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY

The Visva-bharati Quarterly, Volume 33

"Earliest Iranian Inhabitants were early caucasoids, who probably resembled some of the marginal caucasoids of Asia like the Veddas and Dravidians, more than they did the more sturdily built living central Europeans."

The Balangodese of Ceylon: Their Biological and Cultural Affinities with the Vedda, Volume 1

"Their Biological and Cultural Affinities with the Vedda Kenneth A. R. Kennedy. In Biasutti's (1951, Vol. ... 173) classifies the Vedda and other "anomalous tribes" of the subcontinent as one sub-group of the Caucasian Race. Bertin (1889) "

Do you understand now ? Veddas are classified as sub-group of Caucasian race and ancient Iran were more similar to Dravidian Caucasoids aka Veddoid-Caucasoids

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Dravidians aka Veddoid Caucasoids. There's no such thing as Australoid in India, I do admit there people with psuedo-Australoid traits in India but is only a few isolated tribes. A lot of people including myself used to think South India was Australoid but it's not. Veddoid is proto-Europoid they have different skull type from the rest of the Australoid groups that wrongly labeled Onge genetically when the only thing they have in common are being an ancient proto-population.

You keep saying " DRAVIDIAN CAUCASOIDS " yes we all know the dravidians are Caucasoid but I hope you get this clear in your head before you keep making more assumptions and misunderstandings.

1) They were Caucasoids that looked nothing like Europeans, Middle easterners but like modern day Southern Indians/Central Indians

2) Modern day Dravidian speakers are all Caucasoids-Veddoids like ancient Dravidians Caucasoid aka Veddoids Caucasoids.

The ancient population of Middle east, Central Asia already had a veddoid-Caucasoid population before the Semetic, West Asian farmers, Indo-European speaking migrants moved in.

"Earliest Iranian Inhabitants were early caucasoids, who probably resembled some of the marginal caucasoids of Asia like the Veddas and Dravidians, more than they did the more sturdily built living central Europeans."

The Balangodese of Ceylon: Their Biological and Cultural Affinities with the Vedda, Volume 1

"Their Biological and Cultural Affinities with the Vedda Kenneth A. R. Kennedy. In Biasutti's (1951, Vol. ... 173) classifies the Vedda and other "anomalous tribes" of the subcontinent as one sub-group of the Caucasian Race. Bertin (1889) "

Do you understand now ? Veddas are classified as sub-group of Caucasian race and ancient Iran were more similar to Dravidian Caucasoids aka Veddoid-Caucasoids

You are making assumptions, I am not reading this because I agree with most of it. Every single scheduled tribe in India is not Caucasoid, the Vedda themselves are most likely remnants from the Harappan Civilization. Many of them have Caucasoid facial features but some of them don't, they are obviously mixed. This tribe is in Sri Lanka and doesn't represent the Adivasi population. The ancient K12 admixture calculator is great for South Asians, they didn't use the Vedda for the reference. It should have been more specific though, the best tribal references to use would be the Munda, type "Munda people" on google images.

http://www.australiangeographic.com....ian-migration/
    Aboriginal genes suggest Indian migration

This is the indigenous Non-Caucasoid population of India.

Some South Indian Tribals resemble Caucasoids because they are a mixed population even though none of the South Indian tribals I posted here resemble Caucasoids.
    Last edited by MagnusAurelius; 12-20-2017 at 12:31 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Agreed. .

He lives in Brampton, so I'm well aware of his inferiority complexes. Most Indians here in the USA and Canada look down on the likes of him. And their males (including MENAs, Latino spics) always eyeball the females that are hanging out with us - even more disgusting.

Trust me, don't even bother with him. Ignore the bastard.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-12-2023 @ 03:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Permic
    Ethnicity
    Peasant
    Ancestry
    コミ
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Karaboğa (euryprosopic, platyrrhine, dolichocephalic)
    Relationship Status
    Virgin
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,862
    Given: 2,946

1 Not allowed!

Based on this SmartPCA run of samples in the 1240K+HO dataset, the Nogai samples from Astrakhan and Stravopol are more Mongoloid on average than the Bashkir samples. Nogais from the Nogay district of Karachay-Cherkessia are intermediate between other Nogays and Caucasians.

Astrakhan is located between Kalmykia and Kazakhstan near the Caspian coast. Stavropol is called "the gates of Caucasus" because it is located between Ciscaucasia and the North Caucasus. The Nogay district of Karachay-Cherkessia is located in the northern part of North Caucasus about 70 km south of Stavropol.

On G25, Nogais also plot further east than Bashkirs. This plot displays the original unscaled G25 coordinates, so it's not a secondary PCA:

G25 doesn't contain the samples from Karachay-Cherkessia, but it contains the same samples from Astrakhan and Stavropol as 1240K+HO.

$ curl 'drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1HYrDwxEXv82DvDLoq736pS5ZTGJA4dn5' -Lso g25modernindividuals
    $ curl -LsO reichdata.hms.harvard.edu/pub/datasets/amh_repo/curated_releases/V44/V44.3/SHARE/public.dir/v44.3_HO_public.anno
    $ grep Nogai g25modernindividuals|cut -d, -f1
    Nogai:NOG-125
    Nogai:NOG-127
    Nogai:NOG-129
    Nogai:NOG-130
    Nogai:NOG-133
    Nogai:NOG-15
    Nogai:NOG-17
    Nogai:NOG-18
    Nogai:NOG-19
    Nogai:NOG-21
    Nogai:NOG-217
    Nogai:NOG-220
    Nogai:NOG-224
    Nogai:NOG-263
    Nogai:NOG-357
    Nogai:NOG-42
    $ grep Nogai g25modernindividuals|cut -d: -f2|cut -d, -f1|awk -F\\t -v OFS=, 'NR==FNR{a[$0];next}FNR==1||$3 in a{print$2,$8,$4,$11,$12}' - v44.3_HO_public.anno
    Version ID,Group Label,Publication (or OK to use in a paper),Lat.,Long.
    NOG-15,Nogai_Astrakhan,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution2019 ,46.2,48.01
    NOG-17,Nogai_Astrakhan,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution2019 ,46.2,48.01
    NOG-18,Nogai_Astrakhan,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution2019 ,46.2,48.01
    NOG-19,Nogai_Astrakhan,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution2019 ,46.2,48.01
    NOG-21,Nogai_Astrakhan,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution2019 ,46.2,48.01
    NOG-42,Nogai_Astrakhan,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution2019 ,46.2,48.01
    NOG-125,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-127,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-129,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-130,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-133,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-217,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-220,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-224,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-263,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    NOG-357,Nogai_Stavropol,JeongNatureEcologyEvolution201 9,44.4,41.5
    Last edited by Komintasavalta; 04-26-2021 at 04:07 AM.

World's Best Speedrunner
    Last Online
    09-08-2023 @ 08:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cimmerian, Kipchak Turkic, Levite, Yenisei Kyrgyz, Balkan, Ukrainian
    Ethnicity
    1/2 Jewish, 3/8 Irish, and 1/8 Japanese-Taiwanese
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi Jewish, Mizrahi Jewish, Sephardi Jewish, Crimean Karaite, Ryukyuan, Chinese, British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1a, R1b, Q-M242
    mtDNA
    U5, O1
    Taxonomy
    Levantine Nordid/Turano-Nordid & mix of Kelto-Brünn and Jomon-Yayoi
    Politics
    Far-right Conservative
    Hero
    High-Rank Ninja
    Religion
    Athiest/agnostic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

In reality, Nogais are genetically closer to Central European subgroups (such as Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, etc.) than any other Turkic subgroups, which on average typically have more Mongoloid admixture than (modern) Nogais do, which are obviously way more "Caucasian" (I'm using this term for BOTH the racial sense and the geographical sense, since they the Nogai tribes already come from the Caucasus, unironically speaking) in West-Eurasian DNA. It also works like this in a similar way ethnic Hungarians were not direct descendants of Turks, not always because every individual of them look so Mongoloid.

Just a reminder, phenotypes and physical traits don't always show enough well to genetics, and linguistically speaking, mother-tongues, though they may still in fact be related with each other.

If I could recall correctly, this would mostly likely be one reason that they evolved through the process of borealization which gives them such dependent traits such as stronger epicanthic folds and/or slanting eyes. Therefore, Nogais would have 90-100% West-Eurasian (Caucasoid) DNA, leaving only 5-10% East-Eurasian ("the so-called Mongoloid") DNA, according to several genetic studies.
    "I'm a banana!"

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread Information