Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats up with Bosnjak identity crisis?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,042
    Given: 1,392

0 Not allowed!

Default Whats up with Bosnjak identity crisis?

Al-Bosni calls for jihad and claims Albania is Muslim lands, while Bosniens (Muslim Bosnjak) claims that all these lands belong to Serbs and all the sudden he is Serb..

Then there is Destroyer, who asks himself: how its possible that Illyrian I2a-din (up to 70% in Bosnia) has the exact age as Bosnian pyramids, and is that coincidence..

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

My family did not change Last Name to Ottoman One, so we do know that we are Serbs.

I can't say for other Bosniaks.

I've already talked with Serbs from our region and they do know that we are Serbs.

It is my belief that Bosniaks are predominantly Serbs.

BUT....

Serbian identity is based on Orthodox Religion which is why Bosnian muslims call themselves Bosniaks...

They don't want to be segregated among Orthodox people.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Skanderbeu, Isa Boletini, Ismail Qemali, Midhat Frasheri, Xhavfer Deva,Adem Jashari, Hamza Jashari,
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 549

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Al-Bosni calls for jihad and claims Albania is Muslim lands, while Bosniens (Muslim Bosnjak) claims that all these lands belong to Serbs and all the sudden he is Serb..

Then there is Destroyer, who asks himself how its possible that Illyrian I2a-din (up to 70% in Bosnia) has the exact age as Bosnian pyramids, and is that coincidence..

Illyrians had E-3b1-V13 than I2a, I2a is usually a Gothic Haplogroup, it arrived in the Balkans during Barbarian Invasions. Bosnians has more Gothic Blood than Illyrian and Slavic Blood.

Significant frequencies of E-V13 have also been observed in towns in Wales, around Chester (ancient Deva Victrix) in England, and Scotland. The old trading town of Abergele on the northern coast of Wales in particular showed 7 out of 18 local people tested were in this lineage (approximately 40%).

Some scholars have attributed the presence of E-V13 in Great Britain, especially in areas of high frequency, to Roman settlement during the 1st through 4th centuries CE. The Roman Army including men of Balkan ancestry, including Thracians, Illyrians and Dacians. In particular, Steven Bird proposes a connection to a modern region encompassing Kosovo, southern Serbia, northern Macedonia, and extreme northwestern Bulgaria – a region corresponding to the Roman province of Moesia Superior, which was identified as harboring the highest frequency worldwide of this sub-clade.

It is also notable that E-V13 appears to be absent in modern central England, especially the West Midlands and South Midlands. Bird (2007) notes that the collective genetic profile of the English Midlands is similar to that of the Dutch province of Friesland, which was not colonised by Rome, but was, like England, subject to Anglo-Saxon settlement. The so-called "E3b hole" in Central England, according to Steven Bird, may reflect a population replacement – of Romano-British people by Anglo-Saxons. it raises the possibility of "apartheid"-type, elite dominance social structures in Anglo-Saxon England. Bird (2007) concurs: "The 'E3b hole' suggests that either (a) a massive displacement of the ... Romano-British population by invasion or, (b) the substantial genetic replacement of Romano-British Y-DNA through an elite dominance ("apartheid") model... Regardless of the mechanism, the Central England region ... with its lack of E3b haplotypes, is the area having the most "striking similarity in the distribution of Y-chromosomes" with Friesland."

Banned
    Last Online
    01-06-2018 @ 03:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Skanderbeu, Isa Boletini, Ismail Qemali, Midhat Frasheri, Xhavfer Deva,Adem Jashari, Hamza Jashari,
    Religion
    Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 172
    Given: 549

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bosniensis View Post
    My family did not change Last Name to Ottoman One, so we do know that we are Serbs.

I've already talked with Serbs from our region and they do know that we are Serbs.

BUT....

Serbian identity is based on Orthodox Religion which is why Bosnian muslims call themselves Bosniaks...

also Croats are Serbs, but they are Catholics. Croats formed after the Great Schism in 1054 AD.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

BUT....

Who cares about your surname... How many generations back in your family are you Muslims>? So your father, grandfather, great grand fathers were Muslims, and i doubt you remember further then that.

So you claim that Bosnjaks are in majority Serbs? Also few days ago you said Bosnjaks are created in year 1993.

Can you explain yourself?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ar-Rum, Ottoman, Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    25% N.Macedonian, 25% Albanian + 50% Dalmatia Slavic mixed Vlach
    Country
    Bosnia
    Region
    Dalmatia
    Y-DNA
    I2
    mtDNA
    H28
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid + Pontid
    Politics
    Neo-Ottomanism
    Hero
    Tzepeles Komnenos, Mehmed II
    Religion
    Ottoman Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,216
    Given: 5,754

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dema View Post
    Who cares about your surname... How many generations back in your family are you Muslims>? So your father, grandfather, great grand fathers were Muslims, and i doubt you remember further then that.

So you claim that Bosnjaks are in majority Serbs? Also few days ago you said Bosnjaks are created in year 1993.

Can you explain yourself?

What does religion has to do with nationality?

Omer Paša Latas was a Serb
    Mehmed Paša Sokolović was a Serb
    etc..

Many Serbs were Muslims.

Today there are millions of Serbs who are muslims and they live in Constantinople region.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Diocleatian204 View Post
    Illyrians had E-3b1-V13 than I2a, I2a is usually a Gothic Haplogroup, it arrived in the Balkans during Barbarian Invasions. Bosnians has more Gothic Blood than Illyrian and Slavic Blood.

Significant frequencies of E-V13 have also been observed in towns in Wales, around Chester (ancient Deva Victrix) in England, and Scotland. The old trading town of Abergele on the northern coast of Wales in particular showed 7 out of 18 local people tested were in this lineage (approximately 40%).

Some scholars have attributed the presence of E-V13 in Great Britain, especially in areas of high frequency, to Roman settlement during the 1st through 4th centuries CE. The Roman Army including men of Balkan ancestry, including Thracians, Illyrians and Dacians. In particular, Steven Bird proposes a connection to a modern region encompassing Kosovo, southern Serbia, northern Macedonia, and extreme northwestern Bulgaria – a region corresponding to the Roman province of Moesia Superior, which was identified as harboring the highest frequency worldwide of this sub-clade.

It is also notable that E-V13 appears to be absent in modern central England, especially the West Midlands and South Midlands. Bird (2007) notes that the collective genetic profile of the English Midlands is similar to that of the Dutch province of Friesland, which was not colonised by Rome, but was, like England, subject to Anglo-Saxon settlement. The so-called "E3b hole" in Central England, according to Steven Bird, may reflect a population replacement – of Romano-British people by Anglo-Saxons. it raises the possibility of "apartheid"-type, elite dominance social structures in Anglo-Saxon England. Bird (2007) concurs: "The 'E3b hole' suggests that either (a) a massive displacement of the ... Romano-British population by invasion or, (b) the substantial genetic replacement of Romano-British Y-DNA through an elite dominance ("apartheid") model... Regardless of the mechanism, the Central England region ... with its lack of E3b haplotypes, is the area having the most "striking similarity in the distribution of Y-chromosomes" with Friesland."

Did you understand entry post at all? Its about Bosnjaks users from this forum claiming various things...

Quote Originally Posted by Diocleatian204 View Post
    also Croats are Serbs, but they are Catholics. Croats formed after the Great Schism in 1054 AD.
    You are wrong, and this thread is not about Croats, its about Bosnjak identity crisis. Croat identity is strong. If you think Croats are Serbs then why dont you open new thread about it and explain it all rather then going offtopic here.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

What does religion has to do with nationality?

Omer Paša Latas was a Serb
    Mehmed Paša Sokolović was a Serb
    etc..

Many Serbs were Muslims.

Today there are millions of Serbs who are muslims and they live in Constantinople region.

So all Bosnjaks were Serbs before? And you failed to explain how Bosnjak nationality was invented in 1993... Im waiting to hear about that, so there was no mention of Bosnia or Bosnjaks before 1993?

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Alien
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Dardania
    Y-DNA
    J2b1>PH4306>Y22066>?
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Here:

Interesting, before Bosniak nation which was formed 1993, I was identified as a Serb.

How were you identified as Serb, wasn't your father a Muslim, and your grandfather and great grandfathers?

Are you saying that they all identified as Muslim Serbs rather then Muslim Bosnjaks?

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

Bosniensis used to refer to himself as Roman or whatever, he's always been a bit "off". He has a point though that they are mostly south slavs who adopted Islam, with a possible regional identity prior to islam.

They are always 1 step away from becoming Serbs though, and it's only natural as they speak a language pretty much identitcal to their south slavic neighbors and are by genetics the most "slavic".

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information