Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,840
    Given: 2,076

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Enr1989 View Post
    The ones in Bosnia are true forgotten /hidden history though
    Robert Schoch says they're a hoax (https://www.robertschoch.com/bosnia.html).

The afternoon I arrived in Bosnia, Osmanagic insisted on taking me straightaway to the so-called "Pyramid of the Sun." I observed the excavated areas of huge stone blocks; blocks that I was told were most definitely not natural. Clearly, Osmanagic insisted, they were man-made concrete blocks that cannot be explained geologically, put into place with a sophisticated ancient technology that has now been lost. Amazingly, he explained, the "concrete" blocks proved to be harder and more durable than any modern concretes or cements. But he and I were apparently seeing different things, perhaps viewing an entirely different world. Where he saw concrete blocks and human intervention, I saw only perfectly natural sandstones and conglomerates that had broken into larger or smaller blocks due both to tectonic stresses and gravity slumping. For a week and a half this seemed to be the dominant theme: Osmanagic and others who worked with and for him insisting that this or that feature can never occur in nature, and thus must be artificial and human-made, versus me finding a perfectly reasonable geological explanation for each of the same features.

[...]

I had the opportunity to explore one tunnel that is currently open; to put it mildly, I was disappointed with what I saw. The tunnel had clearly been entered and modified in recent times, as evidenced by the graffiti found in places, the collapsed ceilings and walls, and the stories that the Yugoslavian army (Bosnia and Herzegovina was part of the former Yugoslavia) had once used the tunnels for military purposes, and possibly purposefully destroyed parts of them. If this was an ancient tunnel, it was difficult to tell now. The much-touted "ancient inscriptions" seem not to be ancient at all. I was told by a reliable source that the inscriptions were not there when members of the "pyramid team" initially entered the tunnels less than two years ago. The "ancient inscriptions" had been added since, perhaps non-maliciously, or perhaps as a downright hoax.

Schoch also says that Yonaguni is a natural formation (https://www.robertschoch.com/yonaguni.html).

Banned
    Last Online
    01-12-2022 @ 11:01 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Ancestry
    Silves + Portimão + Ferragudo, Portugal
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R-Z225
    mtDNA