Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 747
    Given: 368

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ēriks View Post
    So this means, that I am not allowed to position you as neighbor which you actually are?
    You're not my neighbour, I have 14 of them and you're not one of them.

Every region of Europe has some problems.
    You still didn't answered to my question - Corruption=East-Europe?
    The answer yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyn View Post
    Norway the most corrupt Nordic country? But Estonia is much lower than you lot on that list. We should contact the writer of that article and inform him of his mistake.
    Estonia isn't a Nordic country, only 20 years has passed when Estonia managed to free itself from Soviet occupation.

Comparison: Finland was still a Baltic country in 1939, 22 years after gaining independence.

Last Online
    10-03-2013 @ 08:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric and Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Latvian
    Country
    Latvia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Karl View Post
    Then that book is like the history books in Latvian schools.
    Oh, I just waited that you will say that. In creation of book "Ainaži" participated Marjo Mela from Helsinki University, by the way.

Now, tell me that she was bribed and got drunk by Latvians

Definitely not and why are you using the name "Valka"? The correct name of the town is Valga and there were practically no Latvians in the Valga area before the 16th century. Thus the name of the native inhabitants should be used.
    How do you know that "Valga" is more correct that "Valka"? Any sources?

By the way, "Valka" sounds more Finno-Ugrian to me, more than "Valga". Because sounding consonants aren't most typical trait for Finno-Ugric languages.

Also "Ainaži" derives from Estonian(Heinaste) or Livonian(aaina or ainagi). As both populations have more right to that town than the Latvians.
    "Ainaži" derives from Livonian word "ainagi". The sound shift is most logic in this version.

And by the way, did you know, that many placenames in Western Vidzeme and Northern Kurland (at coastal area, where lived Livonians) have ending -ži? Some of them are even very near town Riga. This kind of ending indicates Livonian origins of placenames.

Kuiviži
    Limbaži
    Ropaži
    Melluži
    etc.

P.S. I didn't answer to the rest of your crap.

Last Online
    10-03-2013 @ 08:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finno-Ugric and Baltic
    Ethnicity
    Latvian
    Country
    Latvia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ēriks View Post
    Viņš tev tūlīt kaut ko uzdirsīs, ka tā grāmata ir viltojums un pilnīgi garām.
    Man vislabāk patīk - latvieši piekukuļoja un piedzirdija igauņus, lai nobalso par Latviju.
    KAUT KAS UNIKĀLS, PĒRLE 'DRITVAIKOCIŅ!
    Man patiik tas, ka, peec Karlja vaardiem, igaunji redz, ir nekorumpeeti un tik nepiekukuljojami, taapeec vinji ir tik nordiski. Bet tai pashaa laikaa Karls apgalvo, ka Ainazhi un Valka tika Latvijai tappeec, ka igaunji pienjeema kukuljus no latvieshiem. Te nordiskie un nepiekukuljojamie igaunji peekshnji palika par kukuljojamiem un korumpeetiem. Ah-hahahaha! Kur te logjika?! Kaarlis pats saputrojaas savos vaardos!

Veel man patiik, ka Kaarlis sauc krievus par zemcilveekiem. Un tad veel raksta, ka latvieshi runaa baltu-slaavu valodaa, taadaa veidaa uzsverot latvieshu radnieciibu ar krieviem. Un taadaa veidaa netieshi uzsverot, ka latvieshi arii ir zemcilveeki.

Karoche, nav ko njemt veeraa to zemcilveeku Karlu.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information