Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Religious people reduce the average IQ of their country.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

Default Religious people reduce the average IQ of their country.

Interesting observations of how your religious affinities can have an impact on your country placement on the world intelligence podium.

It is a well known and documented fact that atheists score higher intelligence than religious people in any test.The major organisations such as Mensa have specific statistics that point this out.

The countries that have a large percentage of irreligious people are the countries leading the world IQ ladder.

Let's talk top 5 - Hong Kong,Singapore,South Korea,Japan and China.

Countries in which religion has no presence in society,in culture and in personal life.These also happen to be some of the most developed and efficient countries in the world.

Let's look at the opposite,countries with the lowest scores in the world - Basically no need to name them because it's just some African countries + the middle East.

Countries where feudality,patriarchy and religion have a strong foothold in society,social norms,even personal life.

This is the reality,if you happen to be from a country that is high in the ladder in terms of intelligence,find an atheist and buy him beer.We like beer.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-19-2020 @ 11:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Proud citizen of Hungaristan
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Pro-Circumcision, Gorid Nationalism
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,960
    Given: 9,127

1 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Interesting observations of how your religious affinities can have an impact on your country placement on the world intelligence podium.

It is a well known and documented fact that atheists score higher intelligence than religious people in any test.The major organisations such as Mensa have specific statistics that point this out.

The countries that have a large percentage of irreligious people are the countries leading the world IQ ladder.

Countries in which religion has no presence in society,in culture and in personal life.These also happen to be some of the most developed and efficient countries in the world.

Let's look at the opposite,countries with the lowest scores in the world - Basically no need to name them because it's just some African countries + the middle East.

Countries where feudality,patriarchy and religion have a strong foothold in society,social norms,even personal life.

This is the reality,if you happen to be from a country that is high in the ladder in terms of intelligence,find an atheist and buy him beer.We like beer.
    Mormons have lower iq than atheist blacks? I assume mormons have same iq as atheistic whites.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Funny,This is a very liberal rethoric from someone identified as right wing.

Do you know Feminists use that phase very often in argument s agains men,Fat acceptance people also use it against health statistics

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimage View Post
    Mormons have lower iq than atheist blacks? I assume mormons have same iq as atheistic whites.
    Post some IQ statistics of the Moron people,I haven't ever seen any from them.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Funny,This is a very liberal rethoric from someone identified as right wing.

Do you know Feminists use that phase very often in argument s agains men,Fat acceptance people also use it against health statistics
    But it's a legit argument, it doesn't matter who use it.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Hungary
    Politics
    Hero
    Ultra
    Religion
    Anti-Antimage
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Post some IQ statistics of the Moron people,I haven't ever seen any from them.
    They are ethnically same as other white americans, so it's safe to assume they're not dumber

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Antimage View Post
    But it's a legit argument, it doesn't matter who use it.
    It's really not.

It can't discredit Mensas statistics.

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

0 Not allowed!

It's really not.

It can't discredit Mensas statistics.
    Trusting Mensas statistics is just a proof of autism.
    "Some studies have shown a correlation between national average IQ and levels of atheism in society, although others have questioned whether any correlations are due to a complex range of social, economic and historical factors, which interact with religion and IQ in different ways."
    While there definitely is some correlation, i wonder what the true causes are (as mentioned my Antimage). Maybe you have a few guesses what factors that could be. That would be more productive, than claiming atheist are generally more intelligent than religious people.

(especially seen as most former communist countries were atheist, while the western countries kept their religion. Comparing these IQ's does show that non-Atheist run states actually perform better.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-15-2022 @ 10:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Pendragon vampire
    Ethnicity
    annunaki-druid-pendragon-overlord
    Ancestry
    Alsace-Lorraine France, England, Scotland , Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Cornwall
    Y-DNA
    R1b-A228
    mtDNA
    H2a2a1
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-med(pictish)+Dinaric+(gaelige)+Anglo-Saxon(40%)+Norse(6%)
    Politics
    Anti-mercantilism pro-aristocracy
    Hero
    William the conqueror
    Religion
    Luciferian baphomet worship
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 929
    Given: 144

1 Not allowed!

Default IQ is a myth and is an obsolete measure of intelligence

Hey, Linebacker neuroscience is in a golden age and it has told us two things so far : IQ is an obsolete measure of intelligence and even worst it is a myth :

IQ is a Myth :

The idea that intelligence can be measured by a single number — your IQ — is wrong, according to a relatively somewhat recent study led by researchers at the University of Western Ontario . The study, published in the journal Neuron, involved 100,000 participants around the world taking 12 cognitive tests, with a smaller sample of the group undergoing simultaneous brain-scan testing. 'When we looked at the data, the bottom line is the whole concept of IQ — or of you having a higher IQ than me — is a myth,' said Dr. Adrian Owen, the study’s senior investigator... 'There is no such thing as a single measure of IQ or a measure of general intelligence.'

https://www.thestar.com/life/2012/12...tudy_says.html

http://www.cell.com/neuron/abstract/...273(12)00584-3

Goodbye, IQ Tests: Brain Imaging Predicts Intelligence Levels:

Research from Washington University in St. Louis has identified variations in brain scans that they believe identify portions of the brain that are responsible for intelligence . As suspected (and as explained by cartoons) brain size does play a small role; they said that brain size accounts for 6.7 percent of variance in intelligence. Recent research has placed the brain's prefrontal cortex, a region just behind the forehead, as providing for 5 percent of the variation in intelligence between people. The research from Washington University targets the left prefrontal cortex, and the strength of neural connections that it has to the rest of the brain. They think these differences account for 10 percent of differences in intelligence among people. The study is the first to connect those differences to intelligence in people.

https://source.wustl.edu/2012/07/bra...e-study-finds/

http://www.jneurosci.org/content/32/26/8988

As neuroscience advances we will have even better brain scans to figure out intelligence thanks to the BRAIN etc.. project because neuroscience is in a golden age.

Want further proof ? Terman's termites-- many ended up losers. Our own so call super duper resident high IQ member Longbowman has accomplished jackshit in the arts and sciences etc...

Conclusion : IQ is a worthless measure and I don't say that because I score low on IQ tests my IQ or G factor is in the 120s. Not incredibly high but still higher than the average ashkenazi Jew. I predict in the future, thanks to advances in neuroscience that brain scans will overtake IQ tests.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information