Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    It wasn't off-topic at all. He's just Jew bashing.
    Well, his "Jew bashing" as you label it corresponds with reality. Why are you jumping in as to defend their pride? Really weird. Everything he said was true.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

He's just Jew bashing.
    He actually showed Jews who were Christian-bashing. That's a more realistic assessment.

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Well, his "Jew bashing" as you label it corresponds with reality. Why are you jumping in as to defend their pride? Really weird. Everything he said was true.
    I posted the "Friends of Trump" documentary by Zembla because it shows how Jews are embedded in Washington, the Trump Organization, the diamond industry, AND Chabad wields a significant influence over Putin and Russia's internal politics. I don't think I was off-topic at all.

I don't like any kind of normative Abrahamic religion. I'm just pointing out that it's ironic that Christians have been bashing Jews since Constantine, yet the whole project of Roman Christianity was to, in a sense, outjew the Jews. I'm saying we could have avoided all that by just remaining "pagans."

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I posted the "Friends of Trump" documentary by Zembla because it shows how Jews are embedded in Washington, the Trump Organization, the diamond industry, AND Chabad wields a significant influence over Putin and Russia's internal politics. I don't think I was off-topic at all.

I don't like any kind of normative Abrahamic religion. I'm just pointing out that it's ironic that Christians have been bashing Jews since Constantine, yet the whole project of Roman Christianity was to, in a sense, outjew the Jews. I'm saying we could have avoided all that by just remaining "pagans."
    It's still off-topic. This is actually a discussion about religion and religious attitudes, not so much politics.

Granted, I should have posted this in the Religion section, not Geopolitics. I'll move it.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-23-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 761
    Given: 550

0 Not allowed!

I appreciate Christian support for us as long as they support us the way we need support and not only the way they want to support us. Otherwise, they're not really supporting us, they're controlling us. Unacceptable. They do not listen to us, they do not care whether their actions in the Middle East put Israel in greater harm, they do not care if they put their Muslim allies in greater harm either.

I do not blame "Christians" for this though. All hegemons are on a certain trajectory and they all rise and fall in the same way. It's just, now, Israel and Muslims are suffering for America's stab-in-the-dark foreign policy. Americans used to be more sensible. Now, given the rise of extreme partisanism and each side's willingness to become traitors to the nation after losing, to the point of withholding government budgets and undermining entire alliance networks, Americans are proving that democracy and election processes are not actually working for them.

American Christianity was unique. Exceptional. They were hopeful. Positive. Helpful. Moralistic. Motivated. Eager. But I say that in past tense because there is nothing unique about them anymore, they've turned so ignorant, and this ignorance hurts them in two ways:
    1.) it is innocent and clueless which is lovely, but it's also a liability. Shielding the innocent is very ingrained in American culture, but I think they have coddled themselves too much to the point that they know nothing about the realities in the rest of the world, so they can't make good decisions regarding the rest of the world. Such levels of ignorance and innocence leads to spoiled behavior, lack of appreciation and satisfaction, and entitlement.
    2.) it could be vile, racist, cold-blooded, and secular. And yes, all of these qualities seem to go together.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-02-2018 @ 10:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muskogean-Celto-Romance-Sahelian-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    choctaw amerindian,Louisiana creole,dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    White Mediterennean Phenotype (image below)V
    Politics
    Moneyless voluntary Communes no government
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Miaphysite Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 118

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Arduti View Post
    I agree with some of what you said but not other parts.

They didn't actually adopt the Lord of Israel. They took the Odinic concept of the man-god who hung himself on a tree to save his people and applied this to Jesus. Romans could never conquer Germanic tribes by force, they did it through manipulation.

And "Christianity" was never a Jewish sect. The Jewish sect of Jesus-followers were called Nazarenes. Nazarenes were Unitarians. Unitarian views were outlawed in the Council of Nicea to make way for the polytheistic Greek/Roman Christian Trinity. Polytheism is the European way. Furthermore, Romans were brilliant statesmen and they knew what they had to say to get Germanic peoples to bend and follow them: "Jesus is your man-god who died on that tree to save you all, and he gave that authority to us."

So they just hijacked the legacy of Jesus and applied the legacy of Odin onto Jesus.
    Odinic paganism was already well-established, it has been in Indo-European cultures forever
    Odin/Woden/Ghodan/God was called Khoda too....
    The Lord of Israel isn't named God
    All Scholars Agree Nazarenes were a 2nd century sect.the Trinity is found in the Writings of the Early church Fathers and the apostolic Fathers.The Lord Jesus Christr claims Divinity in Revelation 1:17 and 18 and the Holy Spirit Claims to be God who led the Israelites outside of the desert in Hebrews.the Judaizers were a thing in the Early church but were Excommunicated at the Council of Jerusalem in wich James,Kephas and Paul presided over guided by the holy Spirit.so Early on Judaizers were anathema.Jesus Christ Condmened the Orthodox Jews as being of their daddy Satan,the synagogoue of Satan of those who claim to be Jews but are not(since most Palestinian jews of that time were Edomite converts).so Jesus was not a Jew.Orthodox and Catholics have apostolic succession our Bishops can trace our Smikha back to the apostles directely.the fact is the apostles were all Trinitarian Christians not Judaizers whom they condemned.

Constantine did no such thing,pls stop copypastaing Pharisee propaganda,the Edict of Milan did not make Christianity the religion of the roman empire,it just issued religious freedom.as you know and omitted from your post for 300 years romans were killing and martyring Trinitarian Christians,mainly at the behest of JEWS.

about Germanic peoples....I think youre referring to Karl the Great some 400 years after the Edict of Milan.Your History is really warped.by that Time Miaphysite oriental orthodoxy was Already a thing and had split away from the Christendom of the greeks and latins.

We have St.Thomas Christians in Kerala founded by the apostle Thomas,they have the same beliefs as any Trinitarian orthodox Christian despite their long isolation.

Now lets get unto Judaism:Not Monotheistic but heavily pagan and polytheistic,its called Kabbalah and the Ten Sefirot aswell as the Zohar .the Zohar claimks jewish man was originally God but lost his powers and must get them back by performing the 613 MiSwoth.when Pharisees wail back and forth at the Roman Fort they dishonestely claim is a part of the Beith ha Miqdash they symbolically are copulating with Ze'er Anpin one of their Qabbalistic ''gods'' .

No Sacrifices so not Getting into heaven(we offer what is externally bread and wine and incense like the king of salem in Be'reshith).

no priesthood anymore like Christianity(Priesthood of Melchizedek king of salim) ,leviim today are fakes because the romans destroyed the temple records.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Romans could never conquer Germanic tribes by force, they did it through manipulation.
    The Romans never conquered the Germanic tribes, PERIOD. The Germanic tribes' incursions eventually led to the disintegration of the Roman Empire (West). However the Roman Empire lived on until the 15th century in the East (Byzantine).

The Germanic tribes were always fractured or in loose tribal confederations. But the big change came when the Frankish kings converted to Christianity, and the Franks began to unfify the Germanic world under the Frankish Christian banner. This led to them becoming the dominant force in Europe. The Frankish kingdom led to the creation of France and Germany, and the Holy Roman Empire. Which in turn led to the German Empire, and later modern Germany. Still dominating Europe. Other Christian Germanic kingdoms led to the creation of the nation states England, Spain, etc etc.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I appreciate Christian support for us as long as they support us the way we need support and not only the way they want to support us. Otherwise, they're not really supporting us, they're controlling us. Unacceptable. They do not listen to us, they do not care whether their actions in the Middle East put Israel in greater harm, they do not care if they put their Muslim allies in greater harm either.

I do not blame "Christians" for this though. All hegemons are on a certain trajectory and they all rise and fall in the same way. It's just, now, Israel and Muslims are suffering for America's stab-in-the-dark foreign policy. Americans used to be more sensible. Now, given the rise of extreme partisanism and each side's willingness to become traitors to the nation after losing, to the point of withholding government budgets and undermining entire alliance networks, Americans are proving that democracy and election processes are not actually working for them.

American Christianity was unique. Exceptional. They were hopeful. Positive. Helpful. Moralistic. Motivated. Eager. But I say that in past tense because there is nothing unique about them anymore, they've turned so ignorant, and this ignorance hurts them in two ways:
    1.) it is innocent and clueless which is lovely, but it's also a liability. Shielding the innocent is very ingrained in American culture, but I think they have coddled themselves too much to the point that they know nothing about the realities in the rest of the world, so they can't make good decisions regarding the rest of the world. Such levels of ignorance and innocence leads to spoiled behavior, lack of appreciation and satisfaction, and entitlement.
    2.) it could be vile, racist, cold-blooded, and secular. And yes, all of these qualities seem to go together.
    American protestants have been duped by the Pharisees squatting on Palestine through the Scofield Bible funded by Jews.this is in large due to the disconnect of Protestantism and evangelicalism with Historic Christianity and the Patristics.The Church is the True Yisra'el .The expulsion of the Pharisaical Jews from the land of Palestine was a punishment by God ,a divine judgement for killing Their own God and anointed king.they forfeited God and forfeited their rights to the Land.

You're a example of what White Nationalists say when they say muslims and Jews are two sides of the same coin.it was the Jews that helped the ummayads enter Iberia.anywhere where Jews and Christians live side by side the Damnable Jews will conspire against the Saints.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

It is high time Europe re-embraced their rich Christian historical heritage. It is also vital that they do so. And we should just say "no" to the moral corruption coming from across the Atlantic.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

SO yOU DOWNVOTE ME INSTEAD OF REFUTING ANYTHING I SAID.Ha Qadosh Paul or Simon kephas says somewhere in the Epistles that God has removed his Grace from jew´s hearts so they are blind and spiritually reprobate.

Fact is modern mizrahim are converts not true israelites

palestinian west bank christians are true israelites

fact is Trinity is found in the new testament.

fact is almost all jews today believe in ten gods and godesses.

almost all jews today practice sorcery

wailing wall is a roman fort

Septuagint is more accurate than the masoretic text

read Isaiah 53 ,bitch
    Last edited by monfret; 10-07-2017 at 09:52 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information