Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Atheism is the Fastest dying religion on earth(statistics/Studies)

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by monfret View Post
    This.....anyone with a basic working knowledge of chemistry cannot believe in chemical evolution.
    Actually I would disagree. You know how immensely big the universe is, so even if the chance of chemical evolution (that some molecules suddenly stick together and create life) is very very very slim, it is still almost certain that somewhere in the universe that must have happened.
    I think what Werner Heisenberg wants to say is, the more you understand about the universe, the more you will come to understand that there must be some reason for all of it.
    Why should there be a universe? Why is there even a universe?
    Is there something OUTSIDE of the universe? And if there is something outside the universe, what is outside of that?
    Where do we exist? Sure, in the universe, but what does the universe exist in?
    These are some questions you might had some time before. And Werner Heisenberg had them as well. And it might even make sense that some god created us for some reason, which we cannot even understand

Banned
    Last Online
    02-02-2018 @ 10:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Muskogean-Celto-Romance-Sahelian-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    choctaw amerindian,Louisiana creole,dutch
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    White Mediterennean Phenotype (image below)V
    Politics
    Moneyless voluntary Communes no government
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Miaphysite Orthodox christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 273
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Actually I would disagree. You know how immensely big the universe is, so even if the chance of chemical evolution (that some molecules suddenly stick together and create life) is very very very slim, it is still almost certain that somewhere in the universe that must have happened.
    I think what Werner Heisenberg wants to say is, the more you understand about the universe, the more you will come to understand that there must be some reason for all of it.
    Why should there be a universe? Why is there even a universe?
    Is there something OUTSIDE of the universe? And if there is something outside the universe, what is outside of that?
    Where do we exist? Sure, in the universe, but what does the universe exist in?
    These are some questions you might had some time before. And Werner Heisenberg had them as well. And it might even make sense that some god created us for some reason, which we cannot even understand
    How do Atheists explain :

1.Genetic entropy.This pretty much destroys Evolutionism and Old earth claims.species degenerate with each generation,if we were as old as atheists claim we would be extinct a long long long time ago.

2.How did Sex evolve?I didn't ask ''why''I asked How.How did two sexes simultenouesly evolve of a new species?how did they find each other?For evolution to be true, every animal had to have coincidentally evolved with a female alongside it (over billions of years) with fully evolved compatible reproductive parts and a desire to mate, otherwise the species couldn't keep going .this is pretty much common sence.

3.There has never been a documented case of a beneficial mutation,ALL mutations are harmfull,some are beneficial as a side effect of a greater harm.for example a Beetle that loses its wing due to heavy winds,but now its liable to being prey.

4.Fine tuning.why is the earth fine tuned for life?I didn't as why the universe isn't fine tuned for life because the Bible has a Geocentric theology.

5.How do evolutionist atheistcels explain Irreducible complexity and molecular machines?

6.I have never and will never meet a atheist that is scientifically literate.To Blindly accept Chemical Evolution when this is chemically impossible is absurd,and they're teaching this stuff to our kids.

for life to have evolved:

Homochirality has to be perfect.all sugars must be a certain handedness,and all amino acids a crtain handedness.however both the elements cause racemization and in experiments all sugars and smino acids are racemized.its literally chemically impossible to create Homochiral sugars or acids randomly.THIS IS KNOWN AS THE RACEMIZATION PROBLEM.

sugars and amino acids destroy each other upon contacting each other.both are neccassery for a cell to exist and function.How did the cell evolve its complex timing and release to avoid such destruction?a CELL CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT SUGARS AND AMINOACIDS,HOW DID A CELL FORM WITH NUNFUNCTIONAL GOO CREATED BY THE CONTACT OF THESE TWO COMPOUNDS .ANSWER THE QUESTION

How did aminoacids and proteins evolve in a oxygen environment?oxygen inhibits their creation and function.the failed Uri Miller experiments had to inhibit oxygen.

How did aminoacids and proteins evolve in a oxygenless environment?without Ozone you have destruction caused by UV.

What about the Polymerization problem?If we evolved in a soup or water,how would you stop the breakdown of peptide bonds known as HYDROLYSIS?

7.How do evolutionists posit the origin of the genome code?life is a code.its a abstract message.

8.the hydrogen cyanide polymerization that is alleged to lead to adenine can occur only in the presence of oxygen.adeninine is neccassery for even the simplest forms of life.

8.How do Evolutionists Explain the multiple finds of intact cells and DNA in Dinosaur bones?DNA denigrates in a couple of hundred years.over thousands of years,its completely gone.

9.why do 99% of earth/universe dating methods point to a Young earth less than a 100,000 years old?

10,why when you date the mutation rates of mitochondrial eve,it points to her exisiting 6000 years ago?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Takla Haymanot,pope kyrillos the sixth miracle worker,Saint Minas,shenouda the archimandriti
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

GENETIC ENTROPY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLG7hMJK1UU

FINAL BIG NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF EVOLUTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY98io7JH-c

Mutation and natural selection lead to a loss of information over time in the human genome. Why the real nature of DNA and mutation points to a young human race and refutes Neo-Darwinian macro-evolutionary theory.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

1 Not allowed!

Your article did not post studies or statistics like the conservopedia article.it even admitted religion is growing in the Third World lmao.only the Westernized world is having a atheist surge. latin america is becoming pentecostal.africa catholic.asia evangelical etc eastern europe is having a christian revival.the youth are more religious than the old folks.
    Because the Third World is some of the most devolved and backwards place on earth,averaging 70-80 in IQ scores.

The Westernized world is having an Atheist growth spree because of the higher quality of Human development and education.The more intelligent a person is,the less predisposed he is to be manipulated and indoctrinated with religion,extreme political views,sectism.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Linebacker View Post
    Because the Third World is some of the most devolved and backwards place on earth,averaging 70-80 in IQ scores.

The Westernized world is having an Atheist growth spree because of the higher quality of Human development and education.The more intelligent a person is,the less predisposed he is to be manipulated and indoctrinated with religion,extreme political views,sectism.
    So why is china christianizing..................You can´t dismiss this just by saying´´oh theyre just all dumb´´.the lies of Evolution are taught in the west where alternative and competing evidence´´Creation Science´´' is banned by law.children cannot decide for themselves so are indoctrinated.same reason atheism surged in the USSR.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Netherlands
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

creation science is banned from school curriculum in the west so children get a one sided false view of science wich leads to atheism.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-05-2021 @ 05:39 PM
    Ethnicity
    Boolgar
    Country
    European Union
    Y-DNA
    I2a1a2b (I-L621)
    mtDNA
    H3
    Taxonomy
    Paleo Atlantid (actually Dinarid + Westbaltid parents)
    Hero
    Database error
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17,773
    Given: 1,799

0 Not allowed!

So why is china christianizing..................You can´t dismiss this just by saying´´oh theyre just all dumb´´.the lies of Evolution are taught in the west where alternative and competing evidence´´Creation Science´´' is banned by law.children cannot decide for themselves so are indoctrinated.same reason atheism surged in the USSR.
    They are not.

Christianity is about 2% in China.

80% of Chinese are irreligious.(over a billion people)

These are real statistics.

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

1 Not allowed!

Spoiler!
    1. genetic entropy. That is why we have sexual organs "Genetic Entropy is the theory that genetic mutations are accumulating to an eventual extinction of all species. The theory was originally proposed by Joseph Muller in 1932 and named Muller's Ratchet[1], he imagined it as a means by which selection forced asexual populations to evolve sexual reproduction."-http://creationwiki.org/Genetic_entropy

2. I don't know really. I admit that i don't know how sexual organs evolved. But if we look at snails, and other hermaphrodites, we can see that sexual reproduction using clear males and females may come from that. But that is just a guess.

3. after some digging I found this example of beneficial evolution. These tibetan people produce different blood, in order to live better in the high mountains : http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolib...01001_altitude

4. The earth is fine tuned for life? Sadly that is not the case... Many people die every day because of animals/natural catastrophies. Actually, every day is just a struggle to survive for most people

5. I dont know that irreduceable complexity, but I assume evolution would do the trick maybe? The most efficient thing survives after all?

6. Dude, I am no atheist, neither am I scientifically literate haha. Are you? Well, I assume there are many literate atheists, just like there are many literate religious folk.

Hm, I do not have timer to answer the rest of the questions. But I have a question for you, ok? Why do you think that evolution cannot exist, when there is a god? Why should a god not want his creations to grow and flourish in whatever conditions they live in.
    Didn't God/Allah create men after HIS IMAGE? Well, if that is so, then it would only make sense if his creations can live everywhere, but would need to adapt for that environment first, because they are not really gods. This adaptiation would be evolution then.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information