Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,181
    Given: 1,363

0 Not allowed!

Default Should Gaza join Egypt?

I mean Gazans are very linked to Egypt and Sinai tribes (they were under Egypt authority for period of time) but in the same time Egypt refuses this move because it will destroy the idea of one Palestine.

Hamas leader (Hanya) raising the Egyptian flag during yesterday football match when Egypt managed to qualify to worldcup.

Gazans celebrate the victory like they are 100000% Egyptians.

I think from my point of view that Gaza should be under Egyptian supervision, they should be given Egyptian IDs and passport but shouldn't be part of Egypt or the Palestinian cause will die and israelis will take the rest of palestine as an excuse that gaza now part of Egypt.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-19-2018 @ 05:46 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cushite
    Ethnicity
    Somali
    Country
    Canada
    Politics
    You will not like it
    Hero
    el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23,148
    Given: 18,117

1 Not allowed!

I think so...I mean there is atleast territorial continuity...unlike with the West Bank which is divided from Gaza with Israeli land. I always felt territorial continuity will be the undoing of any future "state of Palestine"

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wadaad View Post
    I think so...I mean there is atleast territorial continuity...unlike with the West Bank which is divided from Gaza with Israeli land. I always felt territorial continuity will be the undoing of any future "state of Palestine"
    aaah correct, I hope الزفت who leads us do something better about it.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

2 Not allowed!

Die in peace Palestine cause. People of Gaza are living in isolation, they were left to die of famine, anything that gives a better life for this people is valid.

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Egyptian View Post
    I mean Gazans are very linked to Egypt and Sinai tribes (they were under Egypt authority for period of time) but in the same time Egypt refuses this move because it will destroy the idea of one Palestine.

Hamas leader (Hanya) raising the Egyptian flag during yesterday football match when Egypt managed to qualify to worldcup.

I think from my point of view that Gaza should be under Egyptian supervision, they should be given Egyptian IDs and passport but shouldn't be part of Egypt or the Palestinian cause will die and israelis will take the rest of palestine as an excuse that gaza now part of Egypt.
    Exactly. I think they should get a chance to live in a more peaceful area, like egypt. But then again, if all these palestinians from gaza were given the chance to leave this war ridden sh*thole and live in more peace, that would cause the sudden loss of many palestinians in palestine and Israel would have more reason to annex even more of the middle east.
    Best idea is to finally end the state of israel and hold all of their citicens responsible for the warcrimes they and their fathers commited

Banned
    Last Online
    02-13-2024 @ 02:18 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Ancestry
    Diverse
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Minas Gerais
    Taxonomy
    North Pontid-Iranid-Faelid
    Politics
    Pragmathic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,154
    Given: 1,061

1 Not allowed!

Gaza annexed in Egypt will prevent them from deliberated israeli attacks and also free them from opression of this mafia called hamas due their existence would become meaningless.

In Brazil even syrian and lebanese christians have proud of their egyptian roots (?), many palestinians have egyptian roots and would not see problem in become egyptians.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

1 Not allowed!

The Palestinian cause is already dead, in many ways due to the traitors and idiotic leadership look at Iraqi central government bunch of laughing stocks. I think that Gaza should not be part of Egypt, because they will sooner or later assimilate to the Egyptian population. The only thing that should happen is that Egypt just open the borders, and in some ways don't recognize the colonial imposed borders. It's the same. Iraq which was the leader of the Arab world and only nation that helped the Palestinians, now it's ruled by idiotic buffoons, since 2003 sadly, kissing Mullah ass and American ass, and even at times Turkish ass. A pathetic lot sadly. I dream to unite all of the Arabian peninsula, first annexing Kuwait and then the rest will fall like dominos the problem is the British and American pigs. I would keep the intelligent and good people from the monarchies but their powers will be limited and would make it work as federation. I think Egypt should do a federation with Gaza. The problem you have some OWD Palestinians who want to get rid of Gazans because they make them look darker lol, but federation with it is pretty good.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Banned
    Last Online
    11-22-2022 @ 11:17 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ethnicity
    Egyptian
    Ancestry
    Egypt
    Country
    Egypt
    Religion
    Islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nabatea1 View Post
    The Palestinian cause is already dead, in many ways due to the traitors and idiotic leadership look at Iraqi central government bunch of laughing stocks. I think that Gaza should not be part of Egypt, because they will sooner or later assimilate to the Egyptian population. The only thing that should happen is that Egypt just open the borders, and in some ways don't recognize the colonial imposed borders. It's the same. Iraq which was the leader of the Arab world and only nation that helped the Palestinians, now it's ruled by idiotic buffoons, since 2003 sadly, kissing Mullah ass and American ass, and even at times Turkish ass. A pathetic lot sadly. I dream to unite all of the Arabian peninsula, first annexing Kuwait and then the rest will fall like dominos the problem is the British and American pigs. I would keep the intelligent and good people from the monarchies but their powers will be limited and would make it work as federation. I think Egypt should do a federation with Gaza. The problem you have some OWD Palestinians who want to get rid of Gazans because they make them look darker lol, but federation with it is pretty good.
    the Palestinian cause is not dead to be honest with you, I felt hope for the Palestinian cause during Morsi's rule, he sent the prime minister during the last war to Gaza after the traitor sisi took power, I was upset both for my country and for Palestine because i know this traitor is a friend of israel and u.s but he still managed to make peace between fatah and hamas .. anyway i think 1 thing can stop any war against gaza (not a federation or joining) but an egyptian military base over there will fix things up.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-23-2018 @ 10:21 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 761
    Given: 550

0 Not allowed!

If Morsi had never accepted the "help" of other Muslim nations, he would never have put himself into a trap.
    He accepted meetings with Iranian officials, Taliban officials, accepted money from Qatar and others, and tried to drastically change Egypt's policies too quickly.
    You can take one step at a time and wade into the pool instead of doing a cannonball, splashing everyone around you.

I didn't like Mubarak either and I don't like Sisi's military coup, but I don't think Morsi was smart enough, or apparently righteous enough, to lead Egypt out of its predicament. I believe Allah proves people righteous by making them successful and Morsi wasn't successful.

As for Gaza, I don't know why Gaza would want to join with Egypt. Palestinians like Iran.

Son of the Umayyads
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 02:50 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Semitic-Caucasian
    Ethnicity
    Kavkazian(Paternal) Iraqi Bedouin(maternal)
    Ancestry
    Adyghea, Urals, Yemen, Syrian Desert
    Country
    Adyghea
    Region
    New Jersey
    Y-DNA
    T(Adyghean ancestors)
    mtDNA
    J1b(Arabian Bedouin)
    Taxonomy
    Alpinized-Arabid
    Politics
    Arabian peninsula nationalism. Unity our strength division our weakeness
    Hero
    Omar Al-Mukhtar, King Fisal Al-Saud, Queen Mavia, Queen Sheba, Sultan Bin Saif, Abeer Al-Janbai,
    Religion
    Bedouin Animism
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13,489
    Given: 13,022

0 Not allowed!

the Palestinian cause is not dead to be honest with you, I felt hope for the Palestinian cause during Morsi's rule, he sent the prime minister during the last war to Gaza after the traitor sisi took power, I was upset both for my country and for Palestine because i know this traitor is a friend of israel and u.s but he still managed to make peace between fatah and hamas .. anyway i think 1 thing can stop any war against gaza (not a federation or joining) but an egyptian military base over there will fix things up.
    It is in many ways. Even Palestinian Arabs who have now Israeli citizenship have lost the will, and don't mind being with Israel. Seeing how they fare better under Israeli rule despite second class status, then in the Arab countries which all have turned into chaos due to America and Britain. Iraq is inflames with idiotic buffoons ruling it, Syria in a civil war, Libya civil war and choas, Yemen in choas. Only Oman is doing well for itself, and some of the Gulf nations.

Morsi was not really much better than Al-Sisi, and plus he is pan-Islamist. The Muslim brotherhood has been one of the pain of the Mideast like all Islamist parties. We need nationalism real nationalism. Iraq had real nationalism, but there was to many traitors in it's midest that's the problem. These Shia pan-Islamists got into power and made the country into a laughing stock, and the same is true of the Sunni Muslim brotherhood branch in Iraq, it's full of idiots, who would not help anyone but themselves, and hence the nation went into chaos. Morsi would probably have used Palestine just to boost his popularity.

That would be nice, but Egypt always close the borders to Gaza, because of the peace treaty with Egypt. Thus Egypt can't behave against the treaty. Iraq never had a treaty, but the plan was clear to weaken and then destroy it completely and bring Islamist parties to cause choas. This why I am nationalist. Hamas and Fatah fighting shows the difference in ideology. Not to mention Hamas became an Iranian proxy lately.

Egypt if it does move against Israel it will get the Iraq treatment by the Zionists and their European lackeys. That's one problem if Egypt does set up military base or make any move of annexing Gaza, although Israel might agrees to give it up, but the first the most likely scenario, if it goes it should be done with a federation.
    My genetic results
    1 50% Azeri_Dagestan +50% BedouinA @ 2.879975

One nation and one destiny

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information