Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 468

Thread: Albanian Y-DNA Project

  1. #421
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    08-21-2019 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Shqiptar, Ilyrian, Italian?
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    forebears.io surname, fathers side most prevalent in italy, mothers side most prevalent in albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Karl Topia, Luigj Gurakuqi, Gjergj Fishta, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini/Hitler
    Religion
    Agnostic/Atheist, animal interest/endearment
    Gender
    Posts
    82
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/1
    Given: 4/3

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    Then how do you explain this?
    Ancient Egypt was a multi cultural/skin empire with blacks, brown and some paler people which is what you still find in a lot of middle eastern countries today including israel. They were into completely different beliefs and rituals that are not associated in the slightest with albanians, they manipulated their head shapes at a young age and a lot of albanians have flat heads anyway

  2. #422
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    09-28-2019 @ 02:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Gender
    Posts
    13
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 2/0

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    if you can connect these dots for me that would be great
    I can easily connect all these dots because these are not theories, these are facts that have already been proven.

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    Again I have my doubts. We are both albanian and we are aware of the term "jevg". Now where do you think these came from and when. They were initially either ottoman soldiers or came into our country and other countries under ottoman rule as free travelers. They are still discriminated against today and the word jevg I am sure was used by our people for hundreds of years since early ottoman conquest.
    What you call "jevgs", the roma people, came to Europe from the area around India or Pakistan. This study has already proven they did not come from the Middle East. This is a fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    Saying the ottoman have nothing to do with arabic except for the alphabet is a contradictory statement itself,
    Why did they have middle eastern names like osman, ahmed and mahmud? Do mongols have these names? Also, what knowledge of islam did the mongols have, did it not start in the middle east? Why were the mongols pushing islam so much instead of middle eastern people?
    No it is not a contradictatory statement. I did not say Ottomans had nothing to do with Arabs. What I said is the Turkic people who created the Ottoman Empire were not Arabs, and that is a fact. Here is a map of all Turkic languages. The Arabic language is not Turkic, but semitic and afroasiatic, completely unrelated.

    The fact that Turks adopted Islam, the Arabic script, and have Muslim names, does not make them Arab, or mixed with Arabs. You might not know that before 1908, many Albanians whote the Albanian language with Arabic script too, and of course many Albanians were and still are muslims and have muslim names like Ahmed (or as it is in Albania, Ahmet).That does not make them any less Albanian. Same for Turks. They were and they are Turks, not Arabs. Arabs were one of the ethnic groups whole land the Turks occupied, just like the Albanians, the Armenians, the Serbs, etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    didn't the ottoman have great numbers and the wars they won in europe outside albania was mostly due to outnumbering their foes? I don't buy the mongol theory, how did they manage to get to east turkey from mongolia in such big numbers and go through so many what we call middle eastern countries along the way?
    Yes, they had great numbers, because look at the map I showed you above. All that area, from the Caspian sea to the Wall of China, has been dominated by nomadic Turkic, Iranian and Mongolian tribes for more than 1500 years. None of these are Arabs. They all had great numbers, they did not need Arabs. In fact, the Mongols are the ones who destroyed Bahdad, which ended the Islamic Golden Age.

    All I said are just facts. No theories or no opinions here, these are just truths.

    I hope this helps you do your own proper research. Find a couple of books on history, watch some documentaries or educational videos (this playlist is a good start), definitely test your Y-DNA, and start learning more about history from there.

  3. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    08-21-2019 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Shqiptar, Ilyrian, Italian?
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    forebears.io surname, fathers side most prevalent in italy, mothers side most prevalent in albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Karl Topia, Luigj Gurakuqi, Gjergj Fishta, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini/Hitler
    Religion
    Agnostic/Atheist, animal interest/endearment
    Gender
    Posts
    82
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/1
    Given: 4/3

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ownstyler View Post
    I can easily connect all these dots because these are not theories, these are facts that have already been proven.



    What you call "jevgs", the roma people, came to Europe from the area around India or Pakistan. This study has already proven they did not come from the Middle East. This is a fact.



    No it is not a contradictatory statement. I did not say Ottomans had nothing to do with Arabs. What I said is the Turkic people who created the Ottoman Empire were not Arabs, and that is a fact. Here is a map of all Turkic languages. The Arabic language is not Turkic, but semitic and afroasiatic, completely unrelated.

    The fact that Turks adopted Islam, the Arabic script, and have Muslim names, does not make them Arab, or mixed with Arabs. You might not know that before 1908, many Albanians whote the Albanian language with Arabic script too, and of course many Albanians were and still are muslims and have muslim names like Ahmed (or as it is in Albania, Ahmet).That does not make them any less Albanian. Same for Turks. They were and they are Turks, not Arabs. Arabs were one of the ethnic groups whole land the Turks occupied, just like the Albanians, the Armenians, the Serbs, etc.




    Yes, they had great numbers, because look at the map I showed you above. All that area, from the Caspian sea to the Wall of China, has been dominated by nomadic Turkic, Iranian and Mongolian tribes for more than 1500 years. None of these are Arabs. They all had great numbers, they did not need Arabs. In fact, the Mongols are the ones who destroyed Bahdad, which ended the Islamic Golden Age.

    All I said are just facts. No theories or no opinions here, these are just truths.

    I hope this helps you do your own proper research. Find a couple of books on history, watch some documentaries or educational videos (this playlist is a good start), definitely test your Y-DNA, and start learning more about history from there.
    Thanks for that.

    Let's begin with the jevgs. First of all, they came to our country through ottomans, there is no reason to believe otherwise. I am talking about the dark ones who are clearly middle eastern (arab/iranian), not just the poor roma people who can appear to come in different skin tones and some may even be romanian. As for the roma people being pakistani or indian that goes along with my point that the ottoman were a big group of middle eastern people either way, I know you will say pakistan & north india is not middle east but I am just grouping it as such.

    Now you say the ottoman were purely mongol but how many mongols have the name osman? The first leader of ottoman empire (before or after arab influence?). Let's see:



    https://forebears.io/surnames/osman

    When I said ottoman are linked to arabs earlier I should have said arab/iranian, I was covering the entire bracket of the middle east from saudi arabia all the way to iran/pakistan and this includes iranian people which you mentioned. Arab seems to be the most influencial language of the middle east and the ottoman used it. Names like osman (above), here is another ottoman leader name: https://forebears.io/surnames/mahmud and another: https://forebears.io/surnames/ahmed. I hope you understand my point now that the ottoman were made up of a huge scale of people from arabs to iranians possibly all the way to pakistani, all islamic people.

    Now you say that the ottoman adopted the arab language and their names but why would an entire race do this? They had huge numbers which CANNOT be from mongolia, it is not humanly possible in such a short time for them to conquer all of the middle eastern people and then constantinople. They were already in agreement/islamically brainwashed. You cannot say albanians wrote in arab and had arab names, that was forced by the ottoman and to avoid taxes. Albanians did not care for imposing islam, they just accepted it. The ottoman IMPOSED islam to europe, it is different.

    As for albanians who still have islamic names instead of albanian names, well let's just leave that topic I would not like to get into it because it pisses me off. I may do the y-dna one day but am slightly worried about it because of my surname being Italian.

  4. #424
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Last Online
    09-28-2019 @ 02:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Gender
    Posts
    13
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/0
    Given: 2/0

    1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    I am trying to help but you keep coming up with unfounded claims instead of doing some proper research. Some of these things you can even find on wikipedia. I will give it just one more try.

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    Let's begin with the jevgs. First of all, they came to our country through ottomans, there is no reason to believe otherwise. I am talking about the dark ones who are clearly middle eastern (arab/iranian), not just the poor roma people who can appear to come in different skin tones and some may even be romanian.
    The Roma people, including the dark ones, came from India to Europe, most likely before, and not with the Ottoman Empire. There is historical, linguistic and genetic evidence. See their migration here. You can believe whatever you want but this case is already closed. Btw, they have nothing to do with Romanians, besides having a similar etnonym.

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    Now you say the ottoman were purely mongol but how many mongols have the name osman? The first leader of ottoman empire (before or after arab influence?). Let's see:

    https://forebears.io/surnames/osman

    When I said ottoman are linked to arabs earlier I should have said arab/iranian, I was covering the entire bracket of the middle east from saudi arabia all the way to iran/pakistan and this includes iranian people which you mentioned. Arab seems to be the most influencial language of the middle east and the ottoman used it. Names like osman (above), here is another ottoman leader name: https://forebears.io/surnames/mahmud and another: https://forebears.io/surnames/ahmed. I hope you understand my point now that the ottoman were made up of a huge scale of people from arabs to iranians possibly all the way to pakistani, all islamic people.
    As I already explained, embracing Islam and the Arabic script does not make people Arab. Turkic peoples were not even muslim early on. Here is one example of a powerful non-muslim Turkic tribe/state. I am not saying Turks have zero Arab ancestry. But it was neither the Arabs, not the Persians, nor the Pakistanis who invaded the Balkans in the 14-15 centuries.

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    They had huge numbers which CANNOT be from mongolia, it is not humanly possible in such a short time for them to conquer all of the middle eastern people and then constantinople.
    Precisely the opposite of truth. The Mongols literally occupied most of the known world, starting in Mongolia, just 1-2 centuries before the Ottomans started expanding. Watch the videos I recommended, the cover the Mongols pretty well.

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    As for albanians who still have islamic names instead of albanian names, well let's just leave that topic I would not like to get into it because it pisses me off. I may do the y-dna one day but am slightly worried about it because of my surname being Italian.
    Someone who bears a username like yours can't possibly be intimidated by a simple Y-DNA test

  5. #425
    Banned Albobalboa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    Albanian Exile aka Diaspora Rat
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    3,893
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,701/5,206
    Given: 2,641/124

    2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolsonaro View Post
    Then how do you explain this?
    Suddenly everything makes sense to me. This will put many wannabe nordicuck Albanians on suicide watch.

  6. #426
    Banned Albobalboa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    Albanian Exile aka Diaspora Rat
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    3,893
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,701/5,206
    Given: 2,641/124

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post

    As for albanians who still have islamic names instead of albanian names, well let's just leave that topic I would not like to get into it because it pisses me off. I may do the y-dna one day but am slightly worried about it because of my surname being Italian.
    How Albanian is your name? Is it only a problem when Albanian names are derived from the islamic world?

  7. #427
    Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

    Daco Celtic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Vlach Irish
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    V3
    Taxonomy
    Land owning peasant
    Hero
    Yuko the Clown, Balki Bartokomous, Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer, Vigo the Carpathian
    Age
    83
    Gender
    Posts
    8,279
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 11,471/28
    Given: 11,354/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Suddenly everything makes sense to me. This will put many wannabe nordicuck Albanians on suicide watch.
    E-V13 helped create civilization. Great history

  8. #428
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    08-21-2019 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Shqiptar, Ilyrian, Italian?
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    forebears.io surname, fathers side most prevalent in italy, mothers side most prevalent in albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Karl Topia, Luigj Gurakuqi, Gjergj Fishta, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini/Hitler
    Religion
    Agnostic/Atheist, animal interest/endearment
    Gender
    Posts
    82
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/1
    Given: 4/3

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ownstyler View Post
    I am trying to help but you keep coming up with unfounded claims instead of doing some proper research. Some of these things you can even find on wikipedia. I will give it just one more try.



    The Roma people, including the dark ones, came from India to Europe, most likely before, and not with the Ottoman Empire. There is historical, linguistic and genetic evidence. See their migration here. You can believe whatever you want but this case is already closed. Btw, they have nothing to do with Romanians, besides having a similar etnonym.



    As I already explained, embracing Islam and the Arabic script does not make people Arab. Turkic peoples were not even muslim early on. Here is one example of a powerful non-muslim Turkic tribe/state. I am not saying Turks have zero Arab ancestry. But it was neither the Arabs, not the Persians, nor the Pakistanis who invaded the Balkans in the 14-15 centuries.



    Precisely the opposite of truth. The Mongols literally occupied most of the known world, starting in Mongolia, just 1-2 centuries before the Ottomans started expanding. Watch the videos I recommended, the cover the Mongols pretty well.



    Someone who bears a username like yours can't possibly be intimidated by a simple Y-DNA test
    Ok you will use historical research to backup your points however a lot of history is rewritten and wrong such as the bible but let's not get into that. Also the ottoman times were called the "dark ages", not much is known about them or what happened during it.

    I am simply providing evidence with names of their leaders being iranian/arab/middle eastern. Do mongols have these names today? The answer is no. Do middle easterns? Yes! Now I would like to know why their leaders had names like osman when you say it was BEFORE arab or any middle eastern infuence? Why did they care so much about islam moreso than any other race or country? Are the mongols muslim today? No, about 3%!

    Basically, it doesn't add up. Using logic the ottoman cannot be mongols, and if they were then only a small fraction of the ottoman army was mongol.

    Also, you haven't explained when and where the "jevgs" came from. Even if we go by the theory that somehow the roma people came to live in albania BEFORE ottoman conquest how do you explain thousands of them expanding throughout the balkans when they are discriminated still today in a far less violent era of humanity?

    Now let's talk about the jevgs, not the roma people but the jevg. Do you also believe that they DID NOT come from the ottoman? Where are they from exactly?

    As for y dna my only hope is that I am from an albanian family who left albania to go italy 500+ years ago and had their name changed to the same as the village they resided in, then one branch (man) or even all of the initial Albanian family decided they wanted to go back to his country and continue his family there, my mom's side is definitely albanian though
    Last edited by KastriotiBlood; 03-07-2019 at 02:08 PM.

  9. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Last Online
    08-21-2019 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Shqiptar, Ilyrian, Italian?
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    forebears.io surname, fathers side most prevalent in italy, mothers side most prevalent in albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Karl Topia, Luigj Gurakuqi, Gjergj Fishta, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini/Hitler
    Religion
    Agnostic/Atheist, animal interest/endearment
    Gender
    Posts
    82
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 13/1
    Given: 4/3

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    How Albanian is your name? Is it only a problem when Albanian names are derived from the islamic world?
    My first name is very very rare and you'll only find it in Albania if even there!

    For me, if you have an islamic name today 110 years post ottoman then there is something wrong with your priorities. This isn't a religious war because i don't care for christianity either but kastrioti would be rolling in his grave that so many of his supposed people would betray the albanian identity

  10. #430
    Banned Albobalboa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Location
    Albanian Exile aka Diaspora Rat
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Posts
    3,893
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,701/5,206
    Given: 2,641/124

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    My first name is very very rare and you'll only find it in Albania if even there!

    For me, if you have an islamic name today 110 years post ottoman then there is something wrong with your priorities. This isn't a religious war because i don't care for christianity either but kastrioti would be rolling in his grave that so many of his supposed people would betray the albanian identity
    Kastrioti is rolling in his grave seeing cucks like you crying about what an old empire did. Do you also cry about the Romans having slaughtered many balkan tribes? Bet you don't.

    No one betrayed the identity. From the end of Ottoman Empire until this day it's been Albanian muslims that have spearheaded Albanian nationalism. Without the muslims most likely all Albanians would've been assimilated, or we would've been like Vlachs just cucking around trying to find a home by claiming to be whichever ethnicity we live around. Quit this bullshit.

    Both Albanian christians and muslims have a lot to be proud of, and have done their "key" parts in the development of the Albanian identity. Different roles played in different times. Crying about names is so pathetic it's not even worth discussing. Albanians that lived near slavs got many slavic derived names, near greeks many hellenic derived names, latin influenced got many latin derived names, and naturally ottoman influenced got many muslim derived names.

    Get over it. The only ones betraying Albanian identity today are the people like you who basically fit the role of useful idiots perfectly for our neighbors. Do whatever you want, I know most Albanian christians wouldn't agree with you.

    Also just to edit: Religion is not a key part in Albanian collective identity, it's tribal. Neither are names. We've had slavic/greek/muslim/latin derived names for pretty much all of our written history. To be worried about this is absurd, you're spending too much time around Serbs. Bet they told you how much they like your christian ass and how much muslim Albanians actually hate you. Can't help but laugh, so obsessed with being "christian european". Every single "muh christ" Albanian I've ever seen is a baldheaded brown mexican looking creature, Albanized dogshit Bulgarian or Greek. Catch up with your brethren in Himara and get off the forum, every "I have more blondez in ma famiry" post you make you look more like a clown.

    Albanians: Names ranging from Albanian to derived from any of the former empires or peoples that influenced the land at a certain point. When culture is not the strong point of the people who are tribal and largely illiterate, it's not difficult to imagine how they adopt foreign names, same as we've adopt many foreign cultural traits.

    We are also majority dark haired and pale skinned, with minority of olive skinned or light haired, but all those quite normal to see.

    Accept these truths and stop cucking.
    Last edited by Albobalboa; 03-07-2019 at 04:28 PM.

Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Serbian DNA project
    By blabla in forum Srbija
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 11-16-2019, 01:15 PM
  2. Bosniak DNA project
    By Tschaikisten in forum Bosna i Hercegovina
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-20-2017, 05:30 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-30-2016, 09:35 PM
  4. Albanian-Macedonian political base splinters further as two new Albanian-centered parties emerge
    By poiuytrewq0987 in forum Северна Македонија
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 08:19 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •