Banned
    Last Online
    08-21-2019 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Shqiptar, Ilyrian, Italian?
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    forebears.io surname, fathers side most prevalent in italy, mothers side most prevalent in albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Karl Topia, Luigj Gurakuqi, Gjergj Fishta, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini/Hitler
    Religion
    Agnostic/Atheist, animal interest/endearment
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albobalboa View Post
    Kastrioti is rolling in his grave seeing cucks like you crying about what an old empire did. Do you also cry about the Romans having slaughtered many balkan tribes? Bet you don't.

No one betrayed the identity. From the end of Ottoman Empire until this day it's been Albanian muslims that have spearheaded Albanian nationalism. Without the muslims most likely all Albanians would've been assimilated, or we would've been like Vlachs just cucking around trying to find a home by claiming to be whichever ethnicity we live around. Quit this bullshit.

Both Albanian christians and muslims have a lot to be proud of, and have done their "key" parts in the development of the Albanian identity. Different roles played in different times. Crying about names is so pathetic it's not even worth discussing. Albanians that lived near slavs got many slavic derived names, near greeks many hellenic derived names, latin influenced got many latin derived names, and naturally ottoman influenced got many muslim derived names.

Get over it. The only ones betraying Albanian identity today are the people like you who basically fit the role of useful idiots perfectly for our neighbors. Do whatever you want, I know most Albanian christians wouldn't agree with you.

Also just to edit: Religion is not a key part in Albanian collective identity, it's tribal. Neither are names. We've had slavic/greek/muslim/latin derived names for pretty much all of our written history. To be worried about this is absurd, you're spending too much time around Serbs. Bet they told you how much they like your christian ass and how much muslim Albanians actually hate you. Can't help but laugh, so obsessed with being "christian european". Every single "muh christ" Albanian I've ever seen is a baldheaded brown mexican looking creature, Albanized dogshit Bulgarian or Greek. Catch up with your brethren in Himara and get off the forum, every "I have more blondez in ma famiry" post you make you look more like a clown.

Albanians: Names ranging from Albanian to derived from any of the former empires or peoples that influenced the land at a certain point. When culture is not the strong point of the people who are tribal and largely illiterate, it's not difficult to imagine how they adopt foreign names, same as we've adopt many foreign cultural traits.

We are also majority dark haired and pale skinned, with minority of olive skinned or light haired, but all those quite normal to see.

Accept these truths and stop cucking.
    Not sure if you are blind or just playing around. I am a hater of all religion including christianity, all religions are man made and have nothing to do with the creator. Therefore keeping an islamic name 110+ years after the enemy who imposed it and used an arab alphabet instead of an albanian one in our country makes you a traitor. They tried to take away albanian identity and all you can think about is slavs and greeks.

Albanian muslims have betrayed their people throughout history, in fact a lot opposed the independence from ottoman, it was albanian nationalists who fought for independence. A lot of Albanian proper muslims live in Turkey and hate Kastrioti, they are true scum. As for slavic names or greek names that is false, there are none in albania, zero. How can I be betraying Albanian identity when my hero is Kastrioti and I do not bear any islamic names?

The romans did a lot of damage throughout europe but a lot of it ended up being a positive. They did not force people to change their names/identities (only in Italy) or give over their children either. Comparing the romans to ottoman is ridiculous, the romans embraced identities and having dominion/rule over these identities.

I will ignore the rest of the nonsense you spewed here about me spending time around slavs or whatever else, I only spend time with albanians and english. You don't know anything about my personal life that isn't why I am here and why would you get upset about some of my family members being blonde? That is ridiculous.

There is only one lord for us albanians, if you defy what he fought for then why even bother. Even if alexander the great had some albanian dna or whoever else, no one compares to Kastrioti. He who fought for Albanian identity of a small population in the balkans which you take for granted. Never forget what he did for you, nothing comes before him.
    Last edited by KastriotiBlood; 03-08-2019 at 11:24 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    forebears.io surname, fathers side most prevalent in italy, mothers side most prevalent in albania
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Gjergj Kastrioti, Karl Topia, Luigj Gurakuqi, Gjergj Fishta, Enver Hoxha, Mussolini/Hitler
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'd like to point out that maybe the initial ottoman leaders were part mongol, they seemed to be cast out from the mongol empire and set west. It would be fair to say that they were possibly half mongol and half middle eastern which would explain their strong islamic beliefs and how they managed to gather HUGE amounts of already islamically brainwashed soldiers from such a region into constantinople and then Europe. The initial ottoman army would have been majority middle eastern, persians and arabs.

Also, turkey is a multi ethnic country built on slaves for the few ottoman leaders without a main language let alone identity. Their identity is former europeans with compulsory forced religion & middle eastern muslim volunteers. In fact partial albanian mustafa kemal ataturk, founder of "Turkey" in 1923 as it is now called changed their alphabet from an arab one to a latin one to help improve literacy of the people.

What kind of leaders put religion before the well being and progression of their people/empire? Certainly not the romans. In my opinion the ottoman leaders were only interested in having as many european sex slaves as possible for themselves, it was all a big fun game to them. They didn't give a shit about any of their people working under them, they didn't even care that most of the people in their own country couldn't understand their language. There was no vision or progress, all they wanted was their slaves to fight for islam after being brainwashed whilst they sleep with different women every night.
    Last edited by KastriotiBlood; 03-08-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Last Online
    01-27-2020 @ 09:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Agim Ramadani, Cerciz Topulli
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,703
    Given: 2,615

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KastriotiBlood View Post
    Not sure if you are blind or just playing around. I am a hater of all religion including christianity, all religions are man made and have nothing to do with the creator. Therefore keeping an islamic name 110+ years after the enemy who imposed it and used an arab alphabet instead of an albanian one in our country makes you a traitor. They tried to take away albanian identity and all you can think about is slavs and greeks.

Albanian muslims have betrayed their people throughout history, in fact a lot opposed the independence from ottoman, it was albanian nationalists who fought for independence. A lot of Albanian proper muslims live in Turkey and hate Kastrioti, they are true scum. As for slavic names or greek names that is false, there are none in albania, zero. How can I be betraying Albanian identity when my hero is Kastrioti and I do not bear any islamic names?

The romans did a lot of damage throughout europe but a lot of it ended up being a positive. They did not force people to change their names/identities (only in Italy) or give over their children either. Comparing the romans to ottoman is ridiculous, the romans embraced identities and having dominion/rule over these identities.

I will ignore the rest of the nonsense you spewed here about me spending time around slavs or whatever else, I only spend time with albanians and english. You don't know anything about my personal life that isn't why I am here and why would you get upset about some of my family members being blonde? That is ridiculous.

There is only one lord for us albanians, if you defy what he fought for then why even bother. Even if alexander the great had some albanian dna or whoever else, no one compares to Kastrioti. He who fought for Albanian identity of a small population in the balkans which you take for granted. Never forget what he did for you, nothing comes before him.
    "fathers side most prevalent in italy" Shut your cuck ass up. You only came out of an Albanian pussy now you think you're the authoritiy on the identity.

Now I get why you're asslicking the ancient Romans. Lol they erased Dacians and you're talking about as if they were some good guys that should be held as some ethical ideal. Is that what your Italian dad told you?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

"fathers side most prevalent in italy" Shut your cuck ass up. You only came out of an Albanian pussy now you think you're the authoritiy on the identity.

Now I get why you're asslicking the ancient Romans. Lol they erased Dacians and you're talking about as if they were some good guys that should be held as some ethical ideal. Is that what your Italian dad told you?
    Haha you clearly don't know our history very well. 500+ years ago thousands of albanians moved to italy and had their names italianized. They even change Kastriotis name to Castriota, does that make him Italian? No, he is still Shqiptar. Kastrioti kept communication with italy, they weren't his enemy so why do you hate italians so much? The number 1 enemy of albanians should be the same enemy for our lord kastrioti, that is my problem with any shqiptars still having islamic names today. My dad speaks only albanian and bad english, his dad only spoke albanian. He didn't look italian but had a surname most prevalent in italy, you can only find blonde italians in the north of italy so chances of my grandad having an italian grandad or whatever is probably very small, even so his wife was not italian anyway so at the most it makes me 1/8th, 1/16th italian if at all

It is true the romans wiped out a lot of dacians as they did to all that opposed but that wasn't my point. I said they brought some progression to areas they did conquer, why would they do this if there was no one left there alive? It doesn't make sense for them to wipe everyone out, it's not like there wasn't enough space in italy for them to move out. I am not "asslicking" the romans, it is called respect for the greatest empire to ever exist, everyone in europe respects what the romans did, even if they did bring some nonsense like christianity with it later on. Speaking of, ottoman are famous for the armenian genocide...a truly disgusting empire

I wonder if you flip the bird to the current and previous manager of albania national team, both italians. We would never have a serb manager, or even greek and hopefully never turkish but we get along more with italians
    Last edited by KastriotiBlood; 03-10-2019 at 08:24 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Haha you clearly don't know our history very well. 500+ years ago thousands of albanians moved to italy and had their names italianized. They even change Kastriotis name to Castriota, does that make him Italian? No, he is still Shqiptar. Kastrioti kept communication with italy, they weren't his enemy so why do you hate italians so much? The number 1 enemy of albanians should be the same enemy for our lord kastrioti, that is my problem with any shqiptars still having islamic names today. My dad speaks only albanian and bad english, his dad only spoke albanian. He didn't look italian but had a surname most prevalent in italy, you can only find blonde italians in the north of italy so chances of my grandad having an italian grandad or whatever is probably very small, even so his wife was not italian anyway so at the most it makes me 1/8th, 1/16th italian if at all

It is true the romans wiped out a lot of dacians as they did to all that opposed but that wasn't my point. I said they brought some progression to areas they did conquer, why would they do this if there was no one left there alive? It doesn't make sense for them to wipe everyone out, it's not like there wasn't enough space in italy for them to move out. I am not "asslicking" the romans, it is called respect for the greatest empire to ever exist, everyone in europe respects what the romans did, even if they did bring some nonsense like christianity with it later on. Speaking of, ottoman are famous for the armenian genocide...a truly disgusting empire

I wonder if you flip the bird to the current and previous manager of albania national team, both italians. We would never have a serb manager, or even greek and hopefully never turkish but we get along more with italians
    Not the same example. My point was that empires had influence on Albanians, so Albanians with muslim names are similar to how Albanians would have Greek/Latin names.

Why would I hate Italians over issues from hundreds of years ago? That's your logic, not mine. I'm cool with everyone but Serbs and Greeks, as they are the current geopolitical enemies for Albanian unification. Rest is completely neutral, regardless of what some ancestors did 100+ years ago. This doesn't change the fact that Romans slaughtered much of the balkans though. If you're going to point out what Ottomans did then you should point out what Romans did as well. But in the end I know you're biased, and just go off of what your Italian father said. To be honest I don't even know why a mixed child like you bothers trying to hold an Albanian identity, join your papa and gtfo.

"our lord kastrioti" hahaha Dumb ass autist, you sound like a serb with all that worshipping and deifying. He's a legend but he lived in a different time, with different world situation and enemies. Things have changed, just like things had changed before him. Albanians aren't defined by a single narrative of a single enemy.

I don't flip a bird to anyone based on ethnicity, you're the one crying about muslim names and Ottomans, despite modern day Turkey having zero land claims on Albanian lands. You lick catholic pedophile balls clean but most muslim Albanians first and foremost care about other Albanians. Quit your bullshit and start calling yourself Serb/Greek/Italian already.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Not the same example. My point was that empires had influence on Albanians, so Albanians with muslim names are similar to how Albanians would have Greek/Latin names.

Why would I hate Italians over issues from hundreds of years ago? That's your logic, not mine. I'm cool with everyone but Serbs and Greeks, as they are the current geopolitical enemies for Albanian unification. Rest is completely neutral, regardless of what some ancestors did 100+ years ago. This doesn't change the fact that Romans slaughtered much of the balkans though. If you're going to point out what Ottomans did then you should point out what Romans did as well. But in the end I know you're biased, and just go off of what your Italian father said. To be honest I don't even know why a mixed child like you bothers trying to hold an Albanian identity, join your papa and gtfo.

"our lord kastrioti" hahaha Dumb ass autist, you sound like a serb with all that worshipping and deifying. He's a legend but he lived in a different time, with different world situation and enemies. Things have changed, just like things had changed before him. Albanians aren't defined by a single narrative of a single enemy.

I don't flip a bird to anyone based on ethnicity, you're the one crying about muslim names and Ottomans, despite modern day Turkey having zero land claims on Albanian lands. You lick catholic pedophile balls clean but most muslim Albanians first and foremost care about other Albanians. Quit your bullshit and start calling yourself Serb/Greek/Italian already.
    You clearly have difficulty reading or just trolling at this point. A lot of albanians have italianized surnames due to 500 years ago. This isn't the same as albanians IN their own country having an ottoman name, that is just wrong especially after 110 years.

You cannot compare the ottoman who had 7 wives each and tried to take away identities and languages to the romans, the ottoman caused genocides against innocent people like armenians. Your love for ottoman and islam is sickening, a religion made up by a guy called mohammed as an answer to the jews having a religion. I don't give a shit for middle eastern worship/propaganda, I am ilyrian/albanian it has nothing to do with me and it shouldn't have anything to do with you. Speaking of land, our land was bigger under Mussolini (an ITALIAN)/Hitler who recognized and pushed a greater albania, the ottoman didn't do shit for our land because they have no clue about genetics and hadn't been around us for thousands of years like the romans.

"During the late Ottoman period Albanians were mainly Muslims with close ties to the Ottoman Empire.[9] The lack of previous Albanian statehood to draw upon resulted in Albanian nationalism developing later unlike neighbouring nationalisms of the Serbs and Greeks.[9][10] The onset of the Eastern crisis (1870s) that threatened partition of Balkan Albanian inhabited lands by neighbouring Orthodox Christian states stimulated the emergence of the Rilindja period and nationalist movement.[11][12][13][14][9] During the 19th century, some Western scholarly influences, Albanian diasporas such as the Arbëresh and Albanian National Awakening figures contributed greatly to spreading influences and ideas among Balkan Albanians within the context of Albanian self-determination. Among those were ideas of an Illyrian contribution to Albanian ethnogenesis which still dominate Albanian nationalism in contemporary times and other ancient peoples claimed as ancestors, in particular the Pelasgians which have been claimed again in recent times."

Chances are I am less mixed than you, my dad doesn't speak a word of Italian, how do you know you don't have greek or serb ancestors? Think about yourself before others. If you don't worship lord kastrioti you aren't even albanian and no one should bother with you. He would be rolling in his grave right now at all the garbage you are spewing, he fought for albanian identity and freedom killing 200,000 men whilst carrying the albanian flag and here you are saying who cares, who cares about you is the real question, what have you done in comparison?
    Last edited by KastriotiBlood; 03-12-2019 at 12:34 PM.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Rahovec
    Country
    Albania
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    Taxonomy
    Albanian
    Politics
    Anti-East
    Hero
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

You clearly have difficulty reading or just trolling at this point. A lot of albanians have italianized surnames due to 500 years ago. This isn't the same as albanians IN their own country having an ottoman name, that is just wrong especially after 110 years.

You cannot compare the ottoman who had 7 wives each and tried to take away identities and languages to the romans, the ottoman caused genocides against innocent people like armenians. Your love for ottoman and islam is sickening, a religion made up by a guy called mohammed as an answer to the jews having a religion. I don't give a shit for middle eastern worship/propaganda, I am ilyrian/albanian it has nothing to do with me and it shouldn't have anything to do with you. Speaking of land, our land was bigger under Mussolini (an ITALIAN)/Hitler who recognized and pushed a greater albania, the ottoman didn't do shit for our land because they have no clue about genetics and hadn't been around us for thousands of years like the romans.

"During the late Ottoman period Albanians were mainly Muslims with close ties to the Ottoman Empire.[9] The lack of previous Albanian statehood to draw upon resulted in Albanian nationalism developing later unlike neighbouring nationalisms of the Serbs and Greeks.[9][10] The onset of the Eastern crisis (1870s) that threatened partition of Balkan Albanian inhabited lands by neighbouring Orthodox Christian states stimulated the emergence of the Rilindja period and nationalist movement.[11][12][13][14][9] During the 19th century, some Western scholarly influences, Albanian diasporas such as the Arbëresh and Albanian National Awakening figures contributed greatly to spreading influences and ideas among Balkan Albanians within the context of Albanian self-determination. Among those were ideas of an Illyrian contribution to Albanian ethnogenesis which still dominate Albanian nationalism in contemporary times and other ancient peoples claimed as ancestors, in particular the Pelasgians which have been claimed again in recent times."

Chances are I am less mixed than you, my dad doesn't speak a word of Italian, how do you know you don't have greek or serb ancestors? Think about yourself before others. If you don't worship lord kastrioti you aren't even albanian and no one should bother with you. He would be rolling in his grave right now at all the garbage you are spewing, he fought for albanian identity and freedom killing 200,000 men whilst carrying the albanian flag and here you are saying who cares, who cares about you is the real question, what have you done in comparison?
    1. You're an Italian clown trying to adopt an Albanian identity from your mother's side, leading to you being incredibly biased even if you probably don't mean to be.

2. You speak with stereotypes against Ottomans (muh 7 wives huhu) and romanticize Romans.

3. The difference between people like you (extremists?) is that you speak in absolutes, while most Albanians don't. Most Albanian muslims look at old Roman empire and Ottoman empire as quite similar, and don't have issues with Turkey or Italy as long as there aren't any claims on Albanian lands. You on the other hand worship Rome, a foreign empire which slaughtered and subdued much of the balkans, but hate the Ottomans, a foreign empire that slaughtered and subdued much of the balkans.

4. I don't need to worship any single Albanian to be Albanian. A half Italian is going to tell me if I'm Albanian or not. Lol. He didn't kill 200,000 men, if that many Ottomans died in Albania is pure speculation to begin with, and secondly it was the League of Lezhe, not Skanderbeg alone.

"What have you done in comparison?" Lol again. With heroes like Enver Hoxha and Adolf Hitler it's not a surprise you write like a retard.

This is my last post on the topic, don't ruin a classic thread.
    Last edited by Albobalboa; 03-12-2019 at 08:19 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Shqiptar
    Ancestry
    Country
    Albania
    Hero
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1. You're an Italian clown trying to adopt an Albanian identity from your mother's side, leading to you being incredibly biased even if you probably don't mean to be.

2. You speak with stereotypes against Ottomans (muh 7 wives huhu) and romanticize Romans.

3. The difference between people like you (extremists?) is that you speak in absolutes, while most Albanians don't. Most Albanian muslims look at old Roman empire and Ottoman empire as quite similar, and don't have issues with Turkey or Italy as long as there aren't any claims on Albanian lands. You on the other hand worship Rome, a foreign empire which slaughtered and subdued much of the balkans, but hate the Ottomans, a foreign empire that slaughtered and subdued much of the balkans.

4. I don't need to worship any single Albanian to be Albanian. A half Italian is going to tell me if I'm Albanian or not. Lol. He didn't kill 200,000 men, if that many Ottomans died in Albania is pure speculation to begin with, and secondly it was the League of Lezhe, not Skanderbeg alone.

"What have you done in comparison?" Lol again. With heroes like Enver Hoxha and Adolf Hitler it's not a surprise you write like a retard.

This is my last post on the topic, don't ruin a classic thread.
    I just realised from your bio that you are a troll who intentionally writes Kastrioti's name wrong and doesn't understand what he did for albanians. You're either a turk or a serb/greek coming here trying to annoy real albanians like myself.

I cannot be half italian when all of my grandparents only spoke albanian, how thick are you. Also, italians are anything but clowns.

I dont speak with stereotypes i speak with facts, and the ottoman were factually scum and the enemy of albanians. Albanian muslims (disgusting) dont know anything about what the ottoman did and what they tried to do, they are brainwashed by a shit religion without understanding why it was started. Mixing arabic words with our indo european language doesn't make sense.

At least 200,000 ottoman were killed at the hands of kastrioti and his men, an army of 20,000 at the most on his side. He is the greatest warlord of all time and if you were albanian you would worship him but obviously you're not, seems even foreigners respect him more than a troll like yourself.

Ilyrian/Albanian DNA = 5000 years old+
    Islam = 1400 years old

Islam is nonsense that doesn't belong in our race, let the middle easterns fight over man made religion if they want to, no one should give a shit about it. Which brings me to Enver who destroyed a lot of mosques and even churches in albania, THAT is why he is one of my heroes. Adolf Hitler identified albanians as original european race and was pushing for greater albania (I should probably add mussolini to my heroes as well) unlike the scumbags you worship

Good riddance
    Last edited by KastriotiBlood; 03-13-2019 at 02:22 PM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

Is this y dna of Albania, Kosovar Albanians or of Albanians in general?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-03-2024 @ 03:37 PM
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dalmatia
    Country
    Serbia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,636
    Given: 40

0 Not allowed!

The strongest haplogroup among Albanians from Preševo/Bujanovac (southern Serbia) and Kosovo Pomoravlje (southeastern Kosovo) is J2b-M241.

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread Information