Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by slave View Post
    He didn't call you a non-Muslim for not wearing a hijab. Or for quoting Ali. He said you are a non-Muslim for rejecting hadiths and being a quranist. That picture is very offensive to Sunni Muslims. It's pure propganda, just because some men looked behind them does not mean Allah is wrong, and also there is nothing sexual to look at when a woman is covered in loose black niqab.
    Listen, it didn't happen in this thread, in his own thread he clearly said it like im non-sunni even non-muslim because i called him as deviant and pedophile. He supports to marrying and any sexual things with 6-8 years old girls and call other guys as gay because they don't agree with him. I am not against tasattur and i have never said that Qur'an has smth wrong etc i also said i am a sinful Muslim because i don't wear hijab but it doesn't make me Non-Muslim and i liked a quote about lifestyle of Khalifa Ali from a shia book and it doesn't make me Non-Sunni.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-16-2017 @ 12:30 AM
    Ethnicity
    human
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Listen, it didn't happen in this thread, in his own thread he clearly said it like im non-sunni even non-muslim because i called him as deviant and pedophile. He supports to marrying and any sexual things with 6-8 years old girls and call other guys as gay because they don't agree with him. I am not against tasattur and i have never said that Qur'an has smth wrong etc i also said i am a sinful Muslim because i don't wear hijab but it doesn't make me Non-Muslim and i liked a quote about lifestyle of Khalifa Ali from a shia book and it doesn't make me Non-Sunni.
    Im reading his posts. It has nothing to do with hijab or ali, It's because you are a hadith rejector so he calls you quranist, a non-sunni, non-muslim. I agree with him that a father can marry off his 6 year old daughter. And the messenger (saw) married Aisha when she was 6. You shouldn't call Muslims deviant because they are following their books.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-26-2021 @ 02:52 AM
    Various Cruise ships, Also Agio Pnevma, Serres, Macedonia, Greece.
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ethnicity
    Hellenic
    Ancestry
    Greek with a whiff of Bulgarian
    Country
    Greece
    Taxonomy
    A typical Balkan bastard
    Politics
    Strictly Rational.
    Hero
    Θαλής ο Μιλήσιος
    Religion
    Freedom with responsibitities.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,566
    Given: 4,506

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    Burqa, niqab is extreme clothes in Islam, also belong to Arabic culture that's why Turkic Muslims and Balkan Muslims etc don't wear it, hijab is enough for general tasattur rules. Also i have some reasons for it and also they are not your business, i accept all Islamic rules but i don't do one of them and it doesn't make me non Muslim, i am still a Muslim with some sins as other Muslims. Any new question??
    Your only sin is your stupidity. You don't know all Islamic rules, because nobody agrees on them. Nevertheless...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information