Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Most Americans should be ashamed of their evil history

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Bullshit. South Asians are the most endogamous especially Gujaratis. If Priyanka Chopra saw me I'd have a good chance to fuck her or date her over a non-Indian slimeball idiot like you.
    Delusional weak Gujarati mixed race mutt slime ball shit skinned. Do you really think s Golden light brown skinned more racially pure Indian Punjabi woman like her is gonna go for a greasy shit skinned corrupt looking timid weak Gujarati slime ball like you? Of course not, she would choose a white man over you any day or some other more masculine looking Indian guy, I assure you will never see her dating or married to a short weak shrimp dick slime ball degenerate who resembles you.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Delusional weak Gujarati mixed race mutt slime ball shit skinned. Do you really think s Golden light brown skinned more racially pure Indian Punjabi woman like her is gonna go for a greasy shit skinned corrupt looking timid weak Gujarati slime ball like you? Of course not, she would choose a white man over you any day or some other more masculine looking Indian guy, I assure you will never see her dating or married to a short weak shrimp dick slime ball degenerate who resembles you.
    hahaha you wish greaser wog. She's not Punjabi. She's Bengali Hindu moron. She'd pick me over you anyday. My best friend growing up was Bengali like her, and we still keep in touch.

Aryans stick with Aryans.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

hahaha you wish greaser wog. She's not Punjabi. She's Bengali Hindu moron. She'd pick me over you anyday. My best friend growing up was Bengali like her, and we still keep in touch.

Aryans stick with Aryans.

You are seriously a cringeworthy deluded retard if you think desired Indian females 8/10 face or more would be interested in you, women like that usually want either a good looking tall Indian man at least 5'11 or more or a White man, not you.

Laughably ignorant stupid idiot, you think by virtue of being Indian alone will make all beautiful 8/10 face or more Indian women choose you over a white man, of course not, all desired Indian women would rather date a good looking white man like me 5'11-6'5 instead of a weak incel pathetic virgin weak timid looking 135lbs lady boy feminine autistic aspergers retard like you.

Your only chance with Indian women is an undesired one from Shaadi.com (many on Shaadi.com are ugly below 8/10 face) , an arranged marriage. No chance on this planet that you have a chance with the most beautiful desired Indian females, White men have more chance than you for that.

Her father was a Punjabi from Ambala.[5][6] Her mother, from Jharkhand,

Wrong idiot, half Punjabi. I can't find which is the dominant ethnic group in Jharkhand.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    You are seriously a cringeworthy deluded retard if you think desired Indian females 8/10 face or more would be interested in you, women like that usually want either a good looking tall Indian man at least 5'11 or more or a White man, not you.

Laughably ignorant stupid idiot, you think by virtue of being Indian alone will make all beautiful 8/10 face or more Indian women choose you over a white man, of course not, all desired Indian women would rather date a good looking white man like me 5'11-6'5 instead of a weak incel pathetic virgin weak timid looking 135lbs lady boy feminine autistic aspergers retard like you.

Your only chance with Indian women is an undesired one from Shaadi.com (many on Shaadi.com are ugly below 8/10 face) , an arranged marriage. No chance on this planet that you have a chance with the most beautiful desired Indian females, White men have more chance than you for that.

Her father was a Punjabi from Ambala.[5][6] Her mother, from Jharkhand,

Wrong idiot, half Punjabi. I can't find which is the dominant ethnic group in Jharkhand.

The only cringe worthy retarded mutant is you. Outside of anthrogeretic forums, Indians don't discriminate each other in the manner you describe.

I know loads of Gujaratis married to Hindu Punjabis moron. I was just at an Indian convention last weekend and saw at least 3 such couples including one of my own relatives.

Sikhs are a bit different. Interaction between Gujaratis and Sikhs are mainly male-male friendships. My older cousins' best friend is a Punjabi Sikh, while one of my older cousins (3rd) is married to a Hindu Punjabi female.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 01:55 AM
    Ethnicity
    Human
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Dinarid-Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,248
    Given: 4,031

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    Racial segregations
    inter racial laws
    Slavery
    KKK
    1700s 1800s indigenous genocides and now Trump as a president.
    Im glad to not be Afram, Brazil never had any segregations laws and such, only slavery was shit.
    Yes, we have history that is not always good,, but we also have a history of doing good and what is right for people also. We should focus on the people that did good things for the USA. It is not always simple or easy to make needed changes.

America will always have people that stand for good.

I focus on the following people's quote which is what I stand by.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The only cringe worthy retarded mutant is you. Outside of anthrogeretic forums, Indians don't discriminate each other in the manner you describe.

I know loads of Gujaratis married to Hindu Punjabis moron. I was just at an Indian convention last weekend and saw at least 3 such couples including one of my own relatives.

Sikhs are a bit different. Interaction between Gujaratis and Sikhs are mainly male-male friendships. My older cousins' best friend is a Punjabi Sikh, while one of my older cousins (3rd) is married to a Hindu Punjabi female.
    You are a cringeworthy insecure retard always talking about other people. I don't care. Reality is you are an autistic aspergers mentally ill delusional spiritually degenerate ultra greedy scumbag. You define what it means to be inferior.

My family is much more endogamic than yours, female relatives in your family have already secretly had sex with white men and your 2 aunts married a white man. You come from a cucked lineage just like your ancestors were conquered owned and humiliated by Islamic invaders, Mughal Invaders and the British Empire.

Ancient Greeks also conquered you Guajrati weaakling mutts.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/2.../1/205489.html

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread Information