Voodoo
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,198/253
    Given: 949/96

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    We ('Muricans) wuz oppressors n' shietttttt! lol
    the most retarded thing is you trying to escape from the reality
    oppresors should shut up about minority issues but yet you still here proving you re mental ill
    its like a man talking about feminism
    white talking about racism and what affect non whites
    two things i see everyday here btw

ᛒᚪᚱᛒᚪᚱᛁᚪᚾ
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    ᛒᚪᚱᛒᚪᚱᛁᚪᚾ
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7,362/51
    Given: 14,358/17

1 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    the most retarded thing is you trying to escape from the reality
    oppresors should shut up about minority issues but yet you still here proving you re mental ill
    its like a man talking about feminism
    white talking about racism and what affect non whites
    two things i see everyday here btw
    Its quite the opposite on the contrary. If you took the time to educate yourself consciously through your own eyes (not bias from media sources) and analyze the validity in my responses; we could have an educated, objective assessment on the topic under discussion. Nevertheless, even "social justice" is a misnomer since you are reinforcing the liberal stereotype; ignorance, entitled and unwilling to take other viewpoints into account since you have your own underlying bias that is self-serving. Thus, your red-herring arguments you construe are baseless assertions that is not raising a counterpoint to my assertion.

If you can raise a counterpoint to my response below with viable data and succinct, objective details; then maybe you will have a slight chance of me commending you for not reinforcing the stereotype that is prevalent in this current generation.

Nevertheless, I have a feeling this conscientious endeavor to better your thinking is futile.

Quote Originally Posted by de Burgh II View Post
    On the contrary, there really is nothing to be ashamed of. History is history regardless of the country. Genocides, wars and slavery has always been an integral part of human nature. Bantus genociding Khosians, Rape of Nanking, Armenian genocide, WWI/WWII, Arab Slave Trade, etc. The past is the past; there is no sense in dwelling over things that happened. Human nature is innately selfish and territorial; regardless of the facades put up front. The reason why people dwell on certain historical events is because it gives them a reason for scapegoats and their political agendas; that is quite prevalent in the media nowadays and in politics. This pathology manifests via "social justicing" and other extremist-political adherents that follow this creed based upon present-day ignorance and selfish ulterior motives.

As someone reiterated before, we have it easier nowadays; so the amount of hardship and hard work isn't comparable to our ancestors' perspective who helped pave the way for our own lazy indulgences in the conveniences of modern technology. People nowadays only care about entitlements, attention or some other validating medium to find scapegoats for something trivial that is usually grossly exaggerated in modern day terms.

Which is why this kind of present day social justicing regresses human nature to its primal state; entitled, overly hedonistic, violent, and regressing to a collective mob-mentality that only responds to people to do the thinking for them.
    Last edited by de Burgh II; 10-12-2017 at 08:59 PM.
    'The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piercing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age. [...]'
    H.P. Lovecraft

Swarthy German
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:28 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    BRIT
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Amazigh
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 9,036/1,174
    Given: 6,482/576

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianus Rex View Post
    Getting butthurt because you can't handle the truth ? You're the one who spends your life getting morbidly obese and writing moronic one line troll posts...I believe in your culture they call that being a loser.
    You're the one who spends your life trying to prove your "people", which are universally known for being dark and having SSA admixture are actually white on par with northern europeans. Let's be real here. You don't actually give a single shit about what happened to these people. You're just upset because the English ended up being culturally dominant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skerdilaid View Post
    You really do have a big mouth for a fat whore, you know. Keep a lid on it before someone smashes your teeth inward.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Lowlander
    Ancestry
    Antwerpen; North Brabant
    Country
    Belgium
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10,834/208
    Given: 7,991/23

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Only white Americans should feel ashamed, by the way.

I was blind but now I see Sebastianus Rex's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3,379/127
    Given: 2,297/8

3 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    You're the one who spends your life trying to prove your "people", which are universally known for being dark and having SSA admixture are actually white on par with northern europeans.
    Really ? Don't you get tired of being such a pathetic troll ? Anyone can check out my threads and posting history, tell me how many look northern European or SSA admixed ?

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...notypes-Male-I

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...types-Female-I

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ypes-Female-II

Let's be real here. You don't actually give a single shit about what happened to these people. You're just upset because the English ended up being culturally dominant.
    It is actually you - dumb and hypocrite - who is proving that doesn't give a shit about the multiple genocides your people made and your nation was constructed upon, finally the mask comes off.

And you're the one who has reasons to be upset about american culture becoming dominant, according to it you are the epytome of a "loser".

Banned
    Last Online
    12-09-2017 @ 04:08 AM
    Ethnicity
    Louisiana Creole
    Country
    Brazil
    Hero
    Black women
    Religion
    Voodoo
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2,198/253
    Given: 949/96

Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    You're the one who spends your life trying to prove your "people", which are universally known for being dark and having SSA admixture are actually white on par with northern europeans. Let's be real here. You don't actually give a single shit about what happened to these people. You're just upset because the English ended up being culturally dominant.
    Iberians could did those things in Brazil, but it wasnt important for them separate peole into neighborhoods, laws and genocides.

Last Online
    10-25-2017 @ 05:33 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    North/Central European
    Country
    Denmark
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid
    Politics
    Identitarian
    Hero
    Karl Martell, Oswald Mosley, Jack Donovan, Harald Halfdansson
    Religion
    Mysticism
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 124/2
    Given: 44/0

"Not my people, not my problem" - Jack Donovan, Becoming a Barbarian

I recommend "The Way of Men" and "Becoming a Barbarian" by JD to anyone who suffers from white guilt. You have no responsibility for other people than your own. Utalitarian mindset is exactly what is destroying the western world.

"No one respects a man who is always apologizing and backpedaling. No one respects a man who is always asking for permission. No one respects a man who wont stand up for himself or fight for his own interests. No one wants to cheer for a team that stopped playing to win. Most people would agree that me who don't play to win deserve to lose." - Also Jack
    Last edited by Wilhelm O.; 10-12-2017 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Ort.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:51 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Ancestry
    Albania
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 77/33
    Given: 282/28

Quote Originally Posted by Heathers View Post
    Thanks, I dont want to be seen as hero for racist people. You belong to the trash of humanity. Mongrel jew.
    No ones cares about the Dark histroy, you ugly black fatass bitch! I Think all Black People can Rub my fucking feet.

Last Online
    Today @ 05:06 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 450/63
    Given: 197/318

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I will actually never understand why USA cares/cared about races so much to the point that it's still a big issue.

Last Online
    Today @ 04:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1,828/1,977
    Given: 2,048/364

The arrogance of these Americans is mind boggling. The British are like this too.

If you live in the USA and come from a non-American community you know just how much culture they lack and how disrespectful and insensitive they are to others' cultures.

Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information