Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,160
    Given: 3,931

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IncelSlayer View Post
    Great point, Viriato, as always!Don't forget that we also never heard a word from him, after he converted.Surely he has joined ISIS or other Islamic terrorist groups, like all muslims do, eventually, and is killing christians , right as we speak.Moderators, and especially christian ones like loki, should keep an eye on this girl, itilvolga, God knows who will be the next fool to fall in her trap, she has already tried her tricks on me,but by God almighty grace I have rebuked her every time!
    That’s enough. I am reporting you.

Enlightened Cypriot Macedonian Thanas Django's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-12-2022 @ 06:36 PM
    Ethnicity
    Macedonian Cypriot
    Country
    Cyprus
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,829
    Given: 2,653

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by itilvolga View Post
    I did not force anyone to convert Islam, listen i really do not want to talk about it but he was reading Qur’an and interested in Islam. He even visited mosque in Germany many times (i did not want it from him at all), also i bet he has a crush with another Muslim (most likely Turkish) after me so he had a potential, otherwise do not think like i said “if you do not become muslim, i will not marry you” lol

Also personally i am confused about being Muslim because of other Muslims’ behavior, it makes me very irritated but as i said before, i have no any problem with my religion, only with its uneducated followers. I have plenty of friends from European countries and most of them are racist or nationalist, just imagine if i were someone like you guess, would they even talk with me? I do not think so.
    The way you think others judge you is very much a reflection of the way you judge others.

You paint really thick brush strokes over everything.

When I was in Germany, I taught English to many Turkish children and became a friend to many Turkish parents. Only one Kebab shop owner showed mistrust or hatred when I told him I was Greek Cypriot, but after that one incident he gave me presents every time I visited him and was really friendly to me.

Personally, I think that you are really entitled and should get off your high horse. You can share your opinion on different topics, but you are in no position to judge anything or anyone.

You are definitely not a victim of anyone. In fact you just sound off like an upper middle class girl trying to be important. If Islam was important to you, you would be wearing a headscarf, but it's not and that's absolutely ok. Congrats, you are a normal human being.
    Being Greek is an experienced grounded into nation, not consumption.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

0 Not allowed!

I do not believe that Qur’an is an evil. It has subjective meanings, that is why everyone gets different meanings when they read it. If you wanna find smth evil in Qur’an, you will find it because your perspective will controle your brain to find smth bad in it but if your purpose is different, you will face with many other meanings and it has enough power to effect you. At least i think so.

If i were you, i would not consider Muslims generally evil as much as you do. I am agree that most of the Muslims have clearly opposite views to you but i am not one of them, also i know many Muslims who are same with me.
    If by "subjective meanings" you mean "different interpretations" and if by "interpretation" you mean to change the meaning to suit one's own whims, then it is not allowed in Islam. If there is something that most Muslims seem to agree with is that the Qu'ran is very clear.

The incitations to violence in the Qu'ran are not subjective or a mere misrepresentation by their followers. Like I have said in the initial post, they are repeatedly confirmed in the Qur'an and in the codes of each school of Islamic jurisprudence. Muhammad even stated that the highest kind of jihad is "The person who is killed whilst spilling the last of his blood" (Ahmed 4/144). There is nothing subjective about this.

I feel bad for people who seek morality and guidance in the Qu'ran. Good natured people will always be in constant conflict with it. They might see its imperfections but at the same time not question it because that is what they were taught not to do. It is the unshakable word of God after all...

In a attempt of self-delusion religious people will always pick and choose the laws and commandments that appeal to them and disregard the others (Christians and Jews do this as well, it is not something exclusive to Muslims).
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    10-08-2018 @ 01:31 PM
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 108

2 Not allowed!

What’s my fault about it if he wanted to convert Islam? He was asking me many questions about Islamic opinions and i replied him whenever i had some true answers for him. So he decided to convert after a year, that is the whole story. Also he was not Christian before. He was an agnostic who has an atheist father and christian mother. I did not make him confused about religions and beliefs i mean, he was already confused...

I do not believe that Qur’an is an evil. It has subjective meanings, that is why everyone gets different meanings when they read it. If you wanna find smth evil in Qur’an, you will find it because your perspective will controle your brain to find smth bad in it but if your purpose is different, you will face with many other meanings and it has enough power to effect you. At least i think so.

If i were you, i would not consider Muslims generally evil as much as you do. I am agree that most of the Muslims have clearly opposite views to you but i am not one of them, also i know many Muslims who are same with me.
    I wasn't much convinced by the anti Islamic arguments in this thread , seems more like anti Islamists suffer from paranoia . The fact he accuses you of converting some dude to Islam shows this. The OP's arguments seem mostly based on paranoia like there is some Muslim plot to take over the world. I have had both Christians and Muslims trying to convert me and never fell for it thanks to my own education on these matters.

If there are no moderate Muslims then there are no moderate Christians or Jews. The Quran isn't anymore violent than these.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Aegean, Inner Anatolia, Transcaucasia
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanas Django View Post
    The way you think others judge you is very much a reflection of the way you judge others.

You paint really thick brush strokes over everything.

When I was in Germany, I taught English to many Turkish children and became a friend to many Turkish parents. Only one Kebab shop owner showed mistrust or hatred when I told him I was Greek Cypriot, but after that one incident he gave me presents every time I visited him and was really friendly to me.

Personally, I think that you are really entitled and should get off your high horse. You can share your opinion on different topics, but you are in no position to judge anything or anyone.
    I was judging my own people (Muslims) and i think that i have right to do that because they also represent me, still i was talking about only a radical group.

But if you mean the guy, i did not judge him. I just explained his way and he was not forced to do anything. That is all

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    If by "subjective meanings" you mean "different interpretations" and if by "interpretation" you mean to change the meaning to suit one's own whims, then it is not allowed in Islam. If there is something that most Muslims seem to agree with is that the Qu'ran is very clear.

The incitations to violence in the Qu'ran are not subjective or a mere misrepresentation by their followers. Like I have said in the initial post, they are repeatedly confirmed in the Qur'an and in the codes of each school of Islamic jurisprudence. Muhammad even stated that the highest kind of jihad is "The person who is killed whilst spilling the last of his blood" (Ahmed 4/144). There is nothing subjective about this.

I feel bad for people who seek morality and guidance in the Qu'ran. Good natured people will always be in constant conflict with it. They might see its imperfections but at the same time not question it because that is what they were taught not to do. It is the unshakable word of God after all...

In a attempt of self-delusion religious people will always pick and choose the laws and commandments that appeal to them and disregard the others (Christians and Jews do this as well, it is not something exclusive to Muslims).
    You can not generalize Qur’an with a few sentences but my main purpose was not discussing about it. I respect your opinion.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-01-2019 @ 07:54 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Hungary
    Region
    Roma
    Y-DNA
    J2a1b>M92>CTS2906>S8230>Z38463*
    mtDNA
    J1c
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,573
    Given: 3,466

1 Not allowed!

That’s enough. I am reporting you.
    You're reporting me for not converting to Islam and willingly condemning my soul to eternal damnation,alongside Hitler,Pope Benedict and Michael Jackson? That's not part of this forum RULES.You should take your time to read them,before making an even bigger fool of yourself.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Türk
    Ancestry
    Country
    Turkey
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by IncelSlayer View Post
    You're reporting me for not converting to Islam and willingly condemning my soul to eternal damnation,alongside Hitler,Pope Benedict and Michael Jackson? That's not part of this forum RULES.You should take your time to read them,before making an even bigger fool of yourself.
    “she has already tried her tricks on me,but by God almighty grace I have rebuked her every time!”
    You said it. You have to prove your words. That is really enough, i am really tired of your childish behaviours. You do not have any right to lie about me here. You must read the rules, not me.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,181
    Given: 16,897

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shqipez View Post
    I wasn't much convinced by the anti Islamic arguments in this thread , seems more like anti Islamists suffer from paranoia . The fact he accuses you of converting some dude to Islam shows this. The OP's arguments seem mostly based on paranoia like there is some Muslim plot to take over the world. I have had both Christians and Muslims trying to convert me and never fell for it thanks to my own education on these matters.

If there are no moderate Muslims then there are no moderate Christians or Jews. The Quran isn't anymore violent than these.
    I am openly anti-Islam, Islamophobic or whatever you want to name it.

Actually, the nature of the words Islamophobic and Islamophobia are paradoxical and self-contradicting because a phobia is an irrational fear and there's nothing irrational about fearing Islam or finding it loathsome. I would go as far as saying that it is crystal clear and fairly logical why we should be apprehensive about it.

It is not a plot, there are reliable estimations that the Muslim population will triple by 2050. There are as well countless prophetic scriptures in the Qur'an that mention that Islam will rule the world by the end of time so trying to be edgy with "as if Muslims wanted to take over the world" doesn't make much sense.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Ethnicity
    Southasian Hunter-Gatherer
    Ancestry
    Mixed - Multiracial - Multicultural
    Country
    Israel
    Region
    City of London
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58,164
    Given: 58,938

2 Not allowed!

I did not force anyone to convert Islam, listen i really do not want to talk about it but he was reading Qur’an and interested in Islam. He even visited mosque in Germany many times (i did not want it from him at all), also i bet he has a crush with another Muslim (most likely Turkish) after me so he had a potential, otherwise do not think like i said “if you do not become muslim, i will not marry you” lol

Also personally i am confused about being Muslim because of other Muslims’ behavior, it makes me very irritated but as i said before, i have no any problem with my religion, only with its uneducated followers. I have plenty of friends from European countries and most of them are racist or nationalist, just imagine if i were someone like you guess, would they even talk with me? I do not think so.
    Im ok with muslims like you
    My AncestryDNA autosomal results [yes it is a link click on it]
    "For wise and good men always feel disinclined to hurt those that are of much less strength than themselves"
    "Truth and Virtue do not necessarily belong to wealth and Power and distinctions of big mansions"
    "To abuse and insult, is inconsistent with reason and justice"
    - The Prophet of Indian Nationalism Raja Ram Mohan Roy

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information