PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Debunking the moderate Muslim majority myth - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Debunking the moderate Muslim majority myth

Banned
    Last Online
    10-08-2018 @ 01:31 PM
    Country
    Norway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 146
    Given: 108

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Viriato View Post
    I am openly anti-Islam, Islamophobic or whatever you want to name it.

Actually, the nature of the words Islamophobic and Islamophobia are paradoxical and self-contradicting because a phobia is an irrational fear and there's nothing irrational about fearing Islam or finding it loathsome. I would go as far as saying that it is crystal clear and fairly logical why we should be apprehensive about it.
    I don't like any religion. But I never had a problem with Albanian Muslims and they never tried to force their beliefs onto me despite many of them were devout. I do believe there are moderate Muslims. In many world parts Muslims are victims themselves. What about the killings of Muslims in Myanmar?

How about we also mention the fact that Muslims are the biggest victims of groups like ISIS and other radical groups ?

Every time a bomb goes off in Europe the whole world mourns but how about we address the fact that such things happen everyday in the Middle East and Muslims themselves are it's biggest victims ? ISIS killed more Muslims than non Muslims.

And they are hardly practicing Islam. There is no verse in the Qur'an that claims you should kill innocent people, rape their women and sell drugs because this is exactly what these radical groups are living off. They live off pillaging. They are making huge money out of it.

There are verses that claim you should fight the unbelievers but it's context is different. And can be interpreted differently.

People do have a tendency to get defensive when you question their religion or identity but this isn't just a Muslim thing , you see such patterns even among nationalists and other religions.

It is not a plot, there are reliable estimations that the Muslim population will triple by 2050.
    This is mostly due to higher birth rates and it isn't a plot.

There are as well countless prophetic scriptures in the Qur'an that mention that Islam will rule the world by the end of time so trying to be edgy with "as if Muslims wanted to take over the world" doesn't make much sense.
    There is also a verse in the Qur'an that claims women will rule the world which is already happening in many world parts.

And do you actually think the average Muslim has read the whole Quran and interpreted everything correctly and is now looking to fullfill the mission of Muslim world domination ? I don't.

A large chunk of them have no idea about their own religion. Not even Christians do.

Inactive akhi.. أقول وداعا لإخواني الآن. Mr. Anybody's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-28-2018 @ 09:07 PM
    Ethnicity
    Syrian
    Country
    Syria
    Hero
    Shaykh Abdul Qadir Geylani, Nizam-ul-Mulk
    Religion
    Islam
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,373
    Given: 910

1 Not allowed!

dont spend your time talking with her(itil).

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,884

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shqipez View Post
    I don't like any religion. But I never had a problem with Albanian Muslims and they never tried to force their beliefs onto me despite many of them were devout. I do believe there are moderate Muslims. In many world parts Muslims are victims themselves. What about the killings of Muslims in Myanmar?

How about we also mention the fact that Muslims are the biggest victims of groups like ISIS and other radical groups ?

Every time a bomb goes off in Europe the whole world mourns but how about we address the fact that such things happen everyday in the Middle East and Muslims themselves are it's biggest victims ? ISIS killed more Muslims than non Muslims.

And they are hardly practicing Islam. There is no verse in the Qur'an that claims you should kill innocent people, rape their women and sell drugs because this is exactly what these radical groups are living off. They live off pillaging. They are making huge money out of it.

There are verses that claim you should fight the unbelievers but it's context is different. And can be interpreted differently.

People do have a tendency to get defensive when you question their religion or identity but this isn't just a Muslim thing , you see such patterns even among nationalists and other religions.

There is also a verse in the Qur'an that claims women will rule the world which is already happening in many world parts.

And do you actually think the average Muslim has read the whole Quran and interpreted everything correctly and is now looking to fullfill the mission of Muslim world domination ? I don't.

A large chunk of them have no idea about their own religion. Not even Christians do.
    I never had a problem with Catholics I encounter every day in Portugal as well, that doesn't mean that what they believe in makes sense.

Muslims being the biggest victims of Islam just goes to prove once again its despicable and vile nature because interpretations of Islam are always on the origin and justications of all that havoc.

Isis is the embodiment of most Islamic teachings. How can you say that the are no verses in support of killing people?

“Kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout” (Quran 9:5).

The Qu'ran also accepts slavery, they just don't call it "slaves" but rather ma malakat aymanukum ("that which your right hands own"). The legal material on slavery in the Qur'an is mainly about manumission and sexual relations. We know that they are enslaving and raping women but in their heads they are behaving in accordance with Islamic scripture.

We need to stop using religious vacuums as an excuse for violence and not the reason for it. It is very easy to say that everything bad that has ever happened is because someone misinterpreted the scriptures when it is obvious that it is because they actually just followed what is clearly stated in there.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Rumelian
    Ethnicity
    Balkan Turkish, Pomak
    Country
    Turkey
    Y-DNA
    Q-F16045
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,836
    Given: 7,303

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Shqipez View Post

+99999999999999999.

Last Online
    04-04-2024 @ 10:21 AM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,696
    Given: 3,673

1 Not allowed!

It really doesn’t matter if Muslims as individuals are good people or not or whether the majority of them hold moderate or radical views.

Islam is an alien culture and we are under no obligation to accept it in Europe.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:16 PM
    Ethnicity
    ---
    Country
    Belgium
    Y-DNA
    R-CTS241
    mtDNA
    K1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,956
    Given: 11,668

0 Not allowed!

Well, Bari was an Albanian muslim and he had issues IMO. He's not banned so I feel no guilt saying this here. Just a run-of-the-mill salafist like you have them of every ethnicity and not good to have in a Western society.

He said many times before he's in support of sharia zones in the West and increasing violent coercion as Islam grows.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Region
    Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,913
    Given: 2,962

0 Not allowed!

Muslims are shit but Islam = Christianity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Dark skin is sign of evilness, every dark skinned country is agressive, full with criminality, violented peoples, most crimes were committed by dark skinned peoples. Many of them are follower of Islam (death cult) to spread the voice of Satan who tainted them that's why their skin is dark as their souls. We whites are descedants of angels (thats why our skin is light), we created the human rights, we ended slavery, we created the modern medical science to save lifes etc etc. Thats why the dark skinned peoples are so jealous for us and they want to destroy everything what the angles created.

Last Online
    Today @ 06:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Exotic Med
    Ethnicity
    Racial Tragedy
    Country
    Peru
    Politics
    Xenelasia
    Religion
    Chinas con Culo
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18,425
    Given: 13,135

2 Not allowed!

Any muslim, whether "moderate" or "radical" is not to be trusted. They can be manipulated very easily.

Companhia dos Leőes da Beira
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese
    Country
    Portugal
    Y-DNA
    R1b-L21
    mtDNA
    H15
    Religion
    Cultural Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24,167
    Given: 16,884

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Not true. If you look at the actual impact that different religions have on the world it's quite clear that at present the most evil religion in the world has to be Islam by a large margin.
    YDNA: R1b-L21 > DF13 > S1051 > FGC17906 > FGC17907 > FGC17866

Banned
    Last Online
    08-04-2021 @ 06:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Ancestry
    -
    Country
    Brazil
    Politics
    -
    Hero
    pulstar
    Religion
    -
    Relationship Status
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,957
    Given: 57,209

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Marmara View Post
    Yes, Christians don't have Erdogan in their countries, unfortunately

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information