Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pure Caucasoid is a " Myth ". Turks, North Africans are less Caucasoid than South Asians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

5 Not allowed!

Default Pure Caucasoid is a " Myth ". Turks, North Africans are less Caucasoid than South Asians.

A lot of Idiots keep claiming South Asians are not Caucasoid. Firstable South Asians are a mix of West Eurasian + ASI components. Firstable the first Caucasoid properly didn't exist in Europe.

1) The ASI component in South Asians is not necessarily Australoid, many claims it's a proto-Caucasoid. Also ASI it's closer to West Eurasian than to East Asian and Sub-Saharan DNA.

2) ASI which is predominant in South India are all anthropologically different from the Australoid Negrito and Australian aborigines that resemble Africans not to mention Australoid have many different variations not just a African-look alike type but others like Caucasoid.

Where is your pure Caucasoid genetically. There is none, if if they are 99.98% West Eurasian genetically it doesn't make you pure. So what's a pure Caucasoid?

Caucasoid is a anthropologically type not a genetic type.

GENETICALLY ? use your brain before you keep talking shit.

There is no such thing as pure Caucasoid genetically only anthropologically. And anthropologically South Asians are pure Caucasoids like Europeans, Middle easterners.

Please use your brain before you make wrong judgments

North Africans are CAUCASOID anthropologically but they are genetically admixtures of mix of West Eurasian and SSA ( Black African / Sub-Saharan) which is Negroid type

Central Asian/Turks are CAUCASOID anthropologically but they are genetically mix of West Eurasian and East Eurasian ( East Asian / Siberian ) which is Mongoloid type

North African DNA

Central Asian Turk DNA

East Asian DNA distribution

African DNA distribution

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

1 Not allowed!

Racially pure super divine race. The Greco-Italic master race.

Last Online
    10-17-2020 @ 02:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 722
    Given: 271

0 Not allowed!

Turkmens being over 50% mongoloid sounds suspicious to me. On MDLP K23b spreadsheet they're 20-30% mongoloid. where did you get that pic from?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudayar View Post
    Turkmens being over 50% mongoloid sounds suspicious to me. On MDLP K23b spreadsheet they're 20-30% mongoloid. where did you get that pic from?
    Spreadsheet only shows individual samples, for example a North African Morrocan in this study is considered only 18.83% Sub-Saharan even though they have samples that can reach up to 32%-58% SSA (but I believe high SSA African admixture are mostly south Morrocans who claim to be descendants of slaves. ) They excluded the samples of Morrocans with high SSA but also excluded the ones lower than 18%.

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    Spreadsheet only shows individual samples, for example a North African Morrocan in this study is considered only 18.83% Sub-Saharan even though they have samples that can reach up to 32%-58% SSA (but I believe high SSA African admixture are mostly south Morrocans who claim to be descendants of slaves. ) They excluded the samples of Morrocans with high SSA but also excluded the ones lower than 18%.

imo your pics are not very reliable but whatever. dunno anything about north africans.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Racially the Morrocans can be generally considered a pure Caucasoid physical type ( even though they are SSA mixed ) while South Asians are mix of Caucasoid west Eurasian and proto-Caucasoid ASI.

Morrocan Americans ( not the guy in the middle)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hudayar View Post
    imo your pics are not very reliable but whatever. dunno anything about north africans.
    What's so unrealible ? In Turkmenistan there are still many Turkmen who look more chink than a Chinese even though Turkmens are considered Caucasoid

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I made this thread before.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...ate-and-flawed

I explained why the Turkmen spreadsheet was flawed

North Sea: 4%
    Atlantic: 3%
    Baltic: 3%
    Eastern Euro: 10%
    West Med: 2%
    West Asian: 28%
    East Med: 19%
    Red sea: 3%
    South Asian: 14%
    Southeast Asian: 5%
    Siberian: 7%
    Amerindian: 1%

So they are 14% South Asian and only 13% Mongoloid ( actually 12% if the 1% Amerindian could even be noise ).

Why is it so Inaccurate and flawed? here's why

1) The problem is that it uses the average number even it makes only a minority 10% of the population.

2) For example if 5 out of 50 samples had the same number of 13% Mongoloid, and 5 samples being the highest than that's the average number even if the other 45 samples ( 90% ) are different. You can have 2nd average number of 4 samples being 30% mongoloid or 2 samples being 50% mongoloid but won't be included and mentioned in the spreadsheet.

DNA varies from region to region that's why we all get different results everytime. Although east Turkey is properly due to ethnic Kurdish, since east Turkey is predominated by ethnic Kurds

Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

When i google searched this http://i63.tinypic.com/23m3cqx.jpg i found nothing

did you make the picture

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

When i google searched this http://i63.tinypic.com/23m3cqx.jpg i found nothing

did you make the picture
    You won't find it... it's in tinypic. I copy and pasted it.

DNA study is not always 100% accurate. We can see Turkmen here are 30-48% East Eurasian and Uyghurs are 55-60% East Eurasian

According to that genetic graph Uyghurs are mostly East Eurasian yet in Wikipedia it says this, and in other DNA chart they are supposed to be 58-68% West Eurasian yet in other studies they are barely even 50%

Genetics[edit]

Variations among Uyghur people

The Uyghurs are a Eurasian population with Eastern and Western Eurasian anthropometric and genetic traits. Uyghurs are thus one of the many populations of Central Eurasia that can be considered to be genetically related to European and East Asian populations. However, various scientific studies differ on the size of each component.[129] One study, using samples from Hetian (Hotan) only, found that Uyghurs have 60% European ancestry and 40% East Asian ancestry.[130] A further study showed slightly greater European component (52% European) in the Uyghur population in southern Xinjiang, but slightly greater East Asian component (47% European) in the northern Uyghur population.[131] Another study used a larger sample of individuals from a wider area, and found only about 30% European component to the admixture.[132]

DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS PICTURE IS FROM BUT IT SHOWS UYGHURS ARE 55-80% WEST EURASIAN

I saved this picture for sometime but I never seen a genetic study with such a high west Eurasian on any other studies of Uyghurs

Last edited by ButlerKing; 10-13-2017 at 12:48 PM.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information