Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Pure Caucasoid is a " Myth ". Turks, North Africans are less Caucasoid than South Asians.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Not sure why you're wasting your time with that stupid non-Aryan Italian-Irish moron. Who cares who is Caucasoid?

We're 100% Indian and that's all that matters.
    He needed to be taught a lesson.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-05-2019 @ 08:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    British irish
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    England
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,314
    Given: 71

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusAurelius View Post
    Autistic repetition from the weak mentally ill virgin mixed race mutt, saying stupid things doesn't change the reality that I had sex with 8 South Asian females multiple times pathetic little virgin.
    A dumb unrealistic lie no one can take seriously. Fractal was right, I should just ignore you from now on.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-23-2017 @ 09:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italo-Celtic (Itallic,Celtic,Neolithic)
    Ethnicity
    50% Italian 50% British (30% Scottish, 12% Irish, 8% English)
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 777
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

So cringeworthy, comparing clinical Albino's from India to Europeans implying "WE ARE WHITER THAN ITALIANS"!

I don't think ancestral genetics and Physical anthropology is the same, I believe you can associate specific admixture components with certain races if that component is not known to be a mixed one. I never said Caucasoid is by default "Europeans". Never have I implied or looked at skin color when deeming one Caucasoid or Non-Caucasoid, you are making things up, I never said or believed those things, all the pictures I linked were adavasi's who are mixed race and have non-Caucasoid facial features.

I don't care what people consider, I go by ancestral genetic evidence and Italians do not have significant amounts of SSA, Indians are more mixed.

You link that Cultural marxist left wing nonsense from Corporate owned BBC.

Debunked. He was Haplogroup L and they made him look like a Negroid.

You are citing all this outdated information debunked information.

Even if you don't wanna believe this, there is this fact.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon Cro-Magnons were Proto-Caucasoids but I doubt this, I think there were various other populations who could have been refugees from Atlantis.

Caucasoid skull Mladec 1 (31,000 B.P., Czech Republic ).

More like Butler Cuck needed to be taught a lesson when he started citing Cultural marxist nonsense, he can't seem to debunk this can he?

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ButlerKing View Post
    Italians are Caucasoid with slight negroid and Mongoloid admixture, you don't represent overall Italians because you're only 50% but regardless you're not PURE EITHER. You are 2.8% Negroid, properly your Italian parent is 5.6% Negroid. South Asians are pure Caucasoid but with a combination of West Eurasian and ASI proto/ancient Caucasoid while Europeans on the other hand do not have proto-Caucasoid traits. ASI is proto-Caucasoid and this isn't anywhere near a fantasy even Eickstedt placed Veddoids among the 'old-Europid race'

You keep saying " DRAVIDIAN CAUCASOIDS " yes we all know the dravidians are Caucasoid but I hope you get this clear in your head before you keep making more assumptions and misunderstandings.

1) They were Caucasoids that looked nothing like Europeans, Middle easterners but like modern day Southern Indians/Central Indians

2) Modern day Dravidian speakers are all Caucasoids-Veddoids like ancient Dravidians Caucasoid aka Veddoids Caucasoids.

The ancient population of Middle east, Central Asia already had a veddoid-Caucasoid population before the Semetic, West Asian farmers, Indo-European speaking migrants moved in.

I SUGGEST YOU READ THIS VERY CAREFULLY

The Visva-bharati Quarterly, Volume 33

"Earliest Iranian Inhabitants were early caucasoids, who probably resembled some of the marginal caucasoids of Asia like the Veddas and Dravidians, more than they did the more sturdily built living central Europeans."

The Balangodese of Ceylon: Their Biological and Cultural Affinities with the Vedda, Volume 1

"Their Biological and Cultural Affinities with the Vedda Kenneth A. R. Kennedy. In Biasutti's (1951, Vol. ... 173) classifies the Vedda and other "anomalous tribes" of the subcontinent as one sub-group of the Caucasian Race. Bertin (1889) "

Do you understand now ? Veddas are classified as sub-group of Caucasian race and ancient Iran were more similar to Dravidian Caucasoids aka Veddoid-Caucasoids

What is this Southeast Eurasian cluster ? a new cluster some idiot made up? Did they included Veddoid with Onge again ? Keywords: possibly, somewhat.

It says believed to be somewhat similar ( what do you mean by somewhat similar to ) Onge, Jarawal tribal, SE Asians? Do they mean as in only 10-30% or 1-10% similar/related ???? if it's only somewhat similar than it can also be interpreted that among the 27.14% SE Eurasian admixtures found in Punjabi, only around roughly 1-3% or 5-8% are related at most. They also mention that it's relationship it's only a possibility not an actual fact like you had exaggerated it to be.

You're either similar or not similar and all they said was "somewhat similar" which means they are not even 50% related but way below it. It can only be interpreted to either as little similar to some degree similar, no more than that.

What is the definition of " somewhat "

* to a moderate extent or by a moderate amount;

* synonyms: a little, a bit, a little bit, to a limited extent/degree, to a certain degree, to some extent, to some degree, (up) to a point, in some measure, rather, quite, within limits.

Allow me to post this again.

There's a difference between West Eurasian, ASI , Onge

Europe = West Eurasian, West Asian, Southwest Asian (from Europeans to Arabs, North Africans, Kurdish, Afghans, Iraqi's
    South Asian = ASI typical South Asian population and Veddoids
    Onge = Adamanese, Jarawa

What do you see in the Punjabi section ?

Not gonna read old out-dated works of Anthropology. ASI is a mixed component, enjoy your fantasies or magically pure "Proto Caucasoid" Indians. The Indigenous people of India were Australoids who mixed with East Asians and to a lesser extent Onge, the Caucasoid Dravidian's further mixed with them when they migrated into India. When the Harrapan paper is published, it will clear up many things. No use debating it anymore.

23andme showed me to be 0.3% SSA, this is Ancient DNA, the East African component probably has a .8% Caucasoid component. You are hellbent on trying to prove Indians are more racially pure Caucasoids, nothing but a fantasy, cut your South East Eurasian component in half and I am still more racially pure than you.
    Last edited by MagnusAurelius; 11-10-2017 at 02:33 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2018 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,152
    Given: 2,395

0 Not allowed!

Not gonna read old out-dated works of Anthropology. ASI is a mixed component, enjoy your fantasies or magically pure "Proto Caucasoid" Indians. The Indigenous people of India were Australoids who mixed with East Asians and to a lesser extent Onge, the Caucasoid Dravidian's further mixed with them when they migrated into India. When the Harrapan paper is published, it will clear up many things. No use debating it anymore.

23andme showed me to be 0.3% SSA, this is Ancient DNA, the East African component probably has a .8% Caucasoid component. You are hellbent on trying to prove Indians are more racially pure Caucasoids, nothing but a fantasy, cut your South East Eurasian component in half and I am still more racially pure than you.
    Indians are proto-Indic, and its you Europeans especially Southern Europeans who are the mixed breeds. Go away and stop caring about Indians non-Aryan.

Last Online
    10-01-2021 @ 06:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    no
    Ancestry
    Germany, Hungary
    Country
    Netherlands
    Region
    Noord-Holland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 206
    Given: 174

1 Not allowed!

south-asians to me look far less caucasoid.
    Last edited by Hashoeva; 11-11-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hashoeva View Post
    south-asians to me look far less caucasoid.
    I can literally find a European Facial features equivalent to every woman here if I really tried, it doesn't matter which caste, even Tribals, no Adavasi's on here since they have no access to the Internet.

https://www.jeevansathi.com/matrimon...n-matrimonial/

The difference is many more of them have undesired Caucasoid features buy comparison. It doesn't matter which Caste, no phenotype will be universal for reach of them. They are all mixed, they look Caucasoid because a significant amount of their Non-Caucasoid admixture comes from the Mesolithic/Early Neolithic.

https://www.theapricity.com/forum/sh...eudo-octoroons Much like the short Stub noses shown here.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Vatican City
    Y-DNA
    J-L829
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Dinarid
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Fractal View Post
    Indians are proto-Indic, and its you Europeans especially Southern Europeans who are the mixed breeds. Go away and stop caring about Indians non-Aryan.
    There was never an Indigenous non-Caucasoid population in Italy and you actually think Southern Europeans are more mixed than South Asians, enjoy your delusions. ASI is a mixed component, always has been, always will be. Have fun being an insecure scumbag. I am sure you feel compelled to respond now since you are my easily trolled little cuck.

World's Best Speedrunner
    Last Online
    09-08-2023 @ 08:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cimmerian, Kipchak Turkic, Levite, Yenisei Kyrgyz, Balkan, Ukrainian
    Ethnicity
    1/2 Jewish, 3/8 Irish, and 1/8 Japanese-Taiwanese
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi Jewish, Mizrahi Jewish, Sephardi Jewish, Crimean Karaite, Ryukyuan, Chinese, British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1a, R1b, Q-M242
    mtDNA
    U5, O1
    Taxonomy
    Levantine Nordid/Turano-Nordid & mix of Kelto-Brünn and Jomon-Yayoi
    Politics
    Far-right Conservative
    Hero
    High-Rank Ninja
    Religion
    Athiest/agnostic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

What about the Northern Han Chinese? They are 100% Caucasoid enough anthropologically (despite their epicanthic folds) because of their long, narrow noses, but not genetically. They are almost pure Mongoloid/East Asian as in 99.9%, but less than the other Han Chinese (which are the purest Mongoloid genetically).

World's Best Speedrunner
    Last Online
    09-08-2023 @ 08:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Cimmerian, Kipchak Turkic, Levite, Yenisei Kyrgyz, Balkan, Ukrainian
    Ethnicity
    1/2 Jewish, 3/8 Irish, and 1/8 Japanese-Taiwanese
    Ancestry
    Ashkenazi Jewish, Mizrahi Jewish, Sephardi Jewish, Crimean Karaite, Ryukyuan, Chinese, British Isles
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Y-DNA
    R1a, R1b, Q-M242
    mtDNA
    U5, O1
    Taxonomy
    Levantine Nordid/Turano-Nordid & mix of Kelto-Brünn and Jomon-Yayoi
    Politics
    Far-right Conservative
    Hero
    High-Rank Ninja
    Religion
    Athiest/agnostic
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 18

0 Not allowed!

Pure Caucasoids didn't exist in real life, if you're talking about the people of the Caucasus. Yes, there's the purest West Eurasians in the world: Sardinians, Anatolians, and even Ainu Jomons (with hypothetical relation to the ASI people).

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information