caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Default my rants about aging

each state should provide for its citizens , since our population is declining in the west i dont see anything wrong with giving a treatment to slow down aging because there will never be a cure
    even if we manage to make our bodies be forever young , a good chunk of our brain cells cant replicate , these cells are there to stay and die , as time passes our neurons die at each second
    i guess the lack of mytosis of some of our brain cells is evolutionary as we would otherwise probably forget things and change personality and the chances of getting abnormalities would be too high
    i doubt we can ever be able to contrast the damage done to our brains by time , i mean how are we going to regenerate this tissue? how are we going to place the neurons at the same place , make it do synapsis with the other right neuron and with the correct exchange of chemical at each second? how can we do this without altering ourselves ?

the good news is that our cognitive decline is much much slower than our physical decline , so if we reach physical immortality we might probably live up to 200 years or maybe over? but at some point our brains will be too much impaired
    so the answer is there will never be immortality but we can manage to live much longer , maybe or maybe not , trying doesnt hurt though scientists have already managed to slow down aging but in mices who had a dna alteration that didnt made them produce a protein to protect our dna , maybe we cant do anything about our telemores but aging is multifactorial so we can still fix the other problems

giving a treatment to slow down aging would probably be less expensive than to have to pay for elderly people whose aging made them disabled , people can work for longer and they will require less medical treatment
    of course if we dont have enough children we re only avoiding the problem for some time , but it can work for a period of time while we try to restore our economy and when it gets better we can push our fertile strong younger people to have children with propaganda but again we cant force people to have kids anyway

you might say but WE ARE OVERPOPULATED!!!! but it isnt OUR fault , it s third world people s fault
    third world countries , which are booming , dont have the means to pay for their citizens so really who cares? why should we worry about them?
    you might say , why not taking in these people? the reason is that people of different cultures might not always be compatible with western society and most of the people coming in western countries are unqualified and in the long run might turn unemployable due to the constant substitution of manual work with technology
    also we are not getting the best of the people from these poor country , the smartest people of their ethnicities often remain in their country of origin as these countries still give them opportunities , it s the lower class people who come here
    not being a classist and implying all lower class people are dumb , but smarter people do have more options and are so less likely to do heavy/humble manual work
    and less intelligent people can only do such jobs
    it has nothing to do with their ethnicity , but poorest people do tend to have a lower iq and it would make the situation here more complicated considering how our societies are favoring mental force over manual force

a good thing would be to impose strong sanctions in car use or other not necesseraly actions which destroy our world , if we re really that worried about pollution
    with sactions on pollution and even a larger population we would still pollute less lol

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Ülev

0 Not allowed!

Last Online
    12-31-2023 @ 11:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavomongol
    Ethnicity
    fugly
    Country
    Pakistan
    Y-DNA
    A1DS
    mtDNA
    H1N1
    Taxonomy
    Turanid/Mongoloid
    Hero
    Black O'Banana
    Religion
    Pantardism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,818
    Given: 3,519

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    each state should provide for its citizens
    Funny.

- Mongol Pride Worldwide -
    - Uzbek Pride Worldwide -
    -------------------------------------

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by уфтсъ View Post
    Funny.

doesnt your country give you free health services if you re too poor? it isnt even about communism which i d love to see it happening where i live but i dont see it coming anytime soon
    capitalistic societies do still help the most disadvantaged at the bare minimum which i dont consider it to be enough but it s at least something
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    06-03-2023 @ 02:04 AM
    Ethnicity
    Alevi Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Tunceli/Dersim - Turkey
    Country
    Samoa
    Region
    Kurdistan
    Y-DNA
    something with E
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Med + Taurid (The Blade , Cybernautic , Eggyolk, Pribislav ,Commonsense,Kimbo)
    Politics
    ***! SALUTE TO THE WEST ASIAN RACE ! ***
    Hero
    my mom and siblings
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29,515
    Given: 15,680

1 Not allowed!

thinking about aging as much as you do at 21-22 is NOT normal

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    06-24-2021 @ 08:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Old Almaden Valley Peoples
    Ethnicity
    Proto-Almaden Valley
    Ancestry
    ???
    Country
    Faroes
    Taxonomy
    old stock
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,492
    Given: 1,335

0 Not allowed!

you're still a youngin.

you can do ANYTHING with your life but you are paralyzed by fear.

Put your fear BEHIND you instead of in front. Use fear to motivate you instead. Think of a future that is hellish and then take steps to avoid that future.
    Quote Originally Posted by blogen View Post
    Good question. The percentage of the Caucasoids in Hungary:
    whites: ~4%
    swarthies: ~28%
    (the others are not clear Caucasoids)

Caucasoid masterrace phenotype

Thread Information