Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Classify this Sicilian Politician (Stefania Prestigiacomo), ex Environment minister

Last Online
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,482
    Given: 36,917

1 Not allowed!

When it comes to Spaniards, the OP likes to over emphasize their most "exotic-swarthy" looks, implying that they represent the Spanish average, but when it comes to Italians, she likes to over-emphasize the most blonde/blondish looks, and imply that they are very average for Italy, and even for Sicily.

And then, she is the same female who accuse Spanish users of being racist Nordic wannabees
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Last Online
    01-01-2020 @ 03:30 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Norwegian/Danish/Frisian
    Country
    United States
    Region
    California
    Taxonomy
    Nordo-Cromagnid
    Politics
    Paleoconservatism
    Hero
    Canute the Great
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41,635
    Given: 16,016

4 Not allowed!

Atlanto-Med + Dinarid.

Last Online
    08-23-2019 @ 08:31 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Longobard
    Ethnicity
    gallo-italic longobard
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Lombardy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 583
    Given: 3,782

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    When it comes to Spaniards, the OP likes to over emphasize their most "exotic-swarthy" looks, implying that they represent the Spanish average, but when it comes to Italians, she likes to over-emphasize the most blonde/blondish looks, and imply that they are very average for Italy, and even for Sicily.

And then, she is the same female who accuse Spanish users of being racist Nordic wannabees
    Ah here comes the fake Venezuelan. Do you know HOW MANY are trying to make italian pass as highly Mena or arabs or levantine etc. etc.? While in the same time there are IBERIANS that try to make them pass as swedish or british and convincing people (evidently never passed in Spain) that iberians are like Southern scandinavians?
    If you would be attacked like we are you would be trying to show that the reality is not exactly what they think. There are some that are all the time making pass Sicilians as Cypriots or levantine, which in some cases could be, but the reality is different.
    One told me that I should take away Longobard-celt from my avatar because I look Mena. And I am from Lombardy, not from northern Africa! It is an incredible racism that has not any sense! And please, you have never been in Italy, so shut up, you don't know us, rather than me that I was living in Spain 5 years and I KNOW YOU, I HAVE SEEN YOU.

By the way, Yesterday I posted a ex minister Mara Carfagna, to classify who is dark eyes/hairs from Campania (Southern Italy), so your theory on blondism is WRONG.

Please, stop it. You and all the other racists.

I will start to love all the Mena, jews, arabs, cypriots, turkish etc. etc. against all the racism here around.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Mostly Euro Latin American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan Spanish
    Ancestry
    Mostly Spanish, some Italian, some Amerindian (6-7%), some minor SSA (4-5%)
    Country
    Spain
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Either Alpinized North Atlantid or Brunn
    Politics
    Right Nationalist
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,482
    Given: 36,917

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longobarda View Post
    Ah here comes the fake Venezuelan.
    Why should I be called "fake Venezuelan"?? Venezuelans like me are far from typical, but we are not uncommon either, since Venezuela received an important European immigration of mostly Spaniards, Italians and Portuguese, and their Venezuelan descendants are hundreds of thousands.

Do you know HOW MANY are trying to make italian pass as highly Mena or arabs or levantine etc. etc.?
    Why do you tell me that, if I am NOT part of these people who troll Italians? Listen, I have got some Italian ancestry too (check my profile), because a paternal grand grandpa from my dad's side was an Italian immigrant, aside that I came up being genetically more Italian than what I expected, according to Ancestry DNA and MyHeritage, and I have also defended Italians when people try to pass Italians as Mena, Arabs or Levantine. I even have had arguments with Sikeliot about this in the past, and I have also defended that Italians are well into Europe in genetics and looks. I just opened a thread about Marisa Tomei (who is very beautiful IMO) and I have also mentioned (even if few times) that Italians are beautiful people in general, and that I am very proud in having some Italian on me, even if minor.

While in the same time there are IBERIANS that try to make them pass as swedish or british and convincing people (evidently never passed in Spain) that iberians are like Southern scandinavians?
    You definitively must be autistic. Why did you never responded to this response of mine in another thread? I hate to repeat myself, but here I post it again:

Quote Originally Posted by alnortedelsur View Post
    Show comments (with links) in which any Spaniard on here has claimed such thing, or it never happened.

You're the one who is always saying that Italy is full of blondes and that Italians are lighter and "more Euro looking" than Spaniards, and always imply that Italy is like Germany and Spain is like Morocco, when that's NOT true.

And since when, just saying that Spaniards are well into Europe when it comes to genetics and phenotypes, just like Italians and other southern European populations, and just claiming that they also have their decent share of blondism and light eyes (WITHOUT claiming with it that most of them are blonde and light eyed) just like any other southern European population is the same as claiming that most of them are blond/light eyed, or that Spain is Scandinavia?
    If you would be attacked like we are you would be trying to show that the reality is not exactly what they think.
    Really... are you kidding me? You obviously don't know what you're talking about. Iberians (and particularly Spaniards) are way more trolled than Italians, in many different Internet forums by anti Spanish trolls like you, with bull shits about them being very mixed with Arabs, about Moors being 800 years in ALL Spain (when they only stayed 800 years in Granada, and in most of the Iberian peninsula they stayed much less), about Spaniards in general being more related to Northern Africans than to other Europeans, about Spaniards being particularly exotic for European standards, "dramatically different" from other Europeans, and darker than ALL Europeans (even than Italians and Greeks), about Spanish language and culture being heavily Arabic influenced, and all that crap.

When you find a Spanish (or Iberian forum) dedicated to troll Italians and talk shit about them, like Italic Roots does with Iberians, we talk.

There are some that are all the time making pass Sicilians as Cypriots or levantine, which in some cases could be, but the reality is different.
    And I tell you the same: There are some that are all the time making Spaniards pass as Northern Africans or Middle Easterners, which some minority individual cases might have a pseudo vibe, but the reality is different.

One told me that I should take away Longobard-celt from my avatar because I look Mena. And I am from Lombardy, not from northern Africa! It is an incredible racism that has not any sense!
    You can keep the avatar you want. I haven't trolled you as looking like this or that, so I don't know why do you tell me all this. You also keep trolling Spaniards, when trying to pass very exotic individuals as average Spaniards and babbling all kinds of shit to troll them... then, don't play the victim if some of them troll you back.

And I tell you the same: Spaniards are from the Iberian peninsula, which is in Europe, not from northern Africa.

And please, stop talking about being racist, when you come up with your trolling agenda of portraying Spaniards as being closer to North Africans and other non-Euro populations than to other Europeans.

And please, you have never been in Italy, so shut up,
    I haven't been to Italy, but I have seen plenty of Italian and Italian descent people in my life. And I do NOT troll Italians, but rather defend that most of them are very well into Europe in genetics and looks, so I don't know why do you tell me this.

you don't know us, rather than me that I was living in Spain 5 years and I KNOW YOU, I HAVE SEEN YOU.
    You're either a liar who have never been to Spain, and make it up that lived in Spain 5 years to give more credibility to your stupid claims about Spaniards, or you have really been 5 years in Spain, but as another user said, some Spaniard was mean at you, and you didn't get over it.

By the way, Yesterday I posted a ex minister Mara Carfagna, to classify who is dark eyes/hairs from Campania (Southern Italy), so your theory on blondism is WRONG.
    You always imply that Italy is full of blondes and light eyed people, and that Spaniards are darker than ALL other southern Europeans.

And then, when Spaniards claim that they also have light people with blondish hair tones and light eyes, you accuse them or pretending that Spain is like Scandinavia.

Please, stop it. You and all the other racists.

I will start to love all the Mena, jews, arabs, cypriots, turkish etc. etc. against all the racism here around.
    You are the one who is being racist against those populations, when you use them to troll Spaniards.

I am actually the one who asks you to stop it.
    Last edited by alnortedelsur; 10-27-2017 at 02:44 PM.
    My Updated 23andme Results (2021)
    My Updated AncestryDNA Results (2022)
    My Global25 Coordinates (2020)
    An Epic Thread about me opened by Profield
    Quote Originally Posted by Profileid View Post
    Just in case anyone was wondering
    Quote Originally Posted by aherne
    You don't pass in Europe. Amerindian admixture is evident (castizo or harnizo)...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information