Thread: Turkish father livestreams his suicide on Facebook because his daughter chose to marry without his a

Last Online
    03-02-2024 @ 11:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Homo neogrecous
    Ethnicity
    Yes
    Country
    Japan
    Region
    Acadia
    mtDNA
    H
    Politics
    oh look. the curve is flattening.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,431
    Given: 241

0 Not allowed!

Default Turkish father livestreams his suicide on Facebook because his daughter chose to marry without his a

Turkish father livestreams his suicide on Facebook because his daughter chose to marry without his approval
    WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
    Ayhan Uzun, from city of Kayseri, central Turkey, can be seen speaking to camera
    The 54-year-old reveals that his daughter chose to marry without his permission
    Shocking Facebook Live broadcast appears to show him using gun to kill himself
    By Julian Robinson for MailOnline
    PUBLISHED: 11:31 BST, 24 October 2017 | UPDATED: 05:19 BST, 25 October 2017

Horrifying footage has emerged of a distraught father appearing to kill himself with a gun on Facebook live - because his daughter had chosen to marry without his approval.

Ayhan Uzun, from Kayseri, central Turkey, can be seen speaking to the camera and unleashing a tirade of abuse against his family before putting a handgun to his head.

The 54-year-old pulls the trigger on the count of three after saying his final words: 'Goodbye, I am leaving, take good care of yourselves.'

Mr Uzun immediately collapsed to the floor in the footage, which has not been independently verified. He had earlier revealed that the reason for his suicide was the impending marriage of his daughter without his permission.

He said: 'I am livestreaming tonight, and it is my will, I do not want the ones who put me in this position to attend my funeral.'

Mr Uzun, who was alone at his home, revealed that he only learned about his daughter's engagement in a telephone call.

Mr Uzun said: 'On my daughter's happiest day (her engagement), they called me and said to me: "Father come have a treat".

'Nobody asked about me. Nobody treated me like a man. My father-in-law took my place and without having a right he approved my daughter's wedding.

'Nobody said this girl's father is alive. Though I would have waited for my daughter and family to say to me: "Come father, be with us".

'My wife called me and she told me. I said to her why didn't you come to tell me, and she said: "We cannot make a personal visit to you..."
    'Maybe some of you will call this a show. I do not want anybody to go through this thing that I am going through.
    'A little later I will put an end to my life with the gun I am holding in my hands.'
    During his live-streamed speech, friends and relatives sent comments begging him not to take his own life.
    But Mr Uzun took no notice and apparently went through with his threat. His family rushed around to the house to find his dead body.
    Police have launched an investigation and Mr Uzun's body has been taken to a morgue for an autopsy.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4wZ3pkU8M

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:09 AM
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Y-DNA
    R1b