Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2010 @ 05:56 PM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Absinthe View Post
    Why are you taking this personally, KCV?
    I am not... I just think you need to consider all possibilitys...

I don't have proof, I said that I believe that this one was true. Until proven otherwise, for me the evidence indicates so. You can believe otherwise if you want, that's your business, but you can't force everyone to believe the same unless you also have....proof.
    Up till now, it seems proof/fact is/are pointing in another direction...

The woman is cut up -well it's more scratches than anything else- only on places she herself can reach... If inflicted out of racial hatred those cuts would have been so much deeper.

A skinhead with a swastica on his forehead? And police do not know who this person is?!!!!!

No video footage?

Very very strange indeed, don't you think?

`│´ 1312019132512912292038191221 Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Germanic
    Ethnicity
    northern barbarian
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    frosty & bloodthirsty
    Politics
    savaging and pillaging
    Religion
    catheist & evil cat propagandist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101

0 Not allowed!

I'll be frank: there's something in this story that makes me suspect things are not as straightforward... I cannot help but think there could hardly be a better "stunt" to pull off if you were a militant left-winger who wanted to hurt the SVP .

Quote Originally Posted by KCV... View Post
    A skinhead with a swastica on his forehead? And police do not know who this person is?!!!!!
    ?
    This is a good point.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Psychoactive
    Ethnicity
    Green ;)
    Taxonomy
    Artemisia absinthium
    Religion
    Obscure
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 351
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

Maybe you guys are right.. The truth always comes out in the end, I guess.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

Definitely fake

Check these 'cuts' out. They are barely scratches, of the type that heal over after a couple days. Also, they aren't even carved right...like someone is looking from a funny angle (top down) and trying to carve them. Furthermore, not only would the police likely be aware of someone with a swastika on his forehead, wouldn't they have carved swastikas on her instead of 'SVP'? None of the skinhead types from Switzerland that I have ever met like the SVP anyways, they regard them as 'mainstream capitalists' (which they are), and have their own parties which they vote for (which get like 1% of the vote).

Last Online
    10-28-2013 @ 06:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Asatru
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

If the story is accurately told...

Idiots!!
    I think this says it all. The first line of what Absinthe wrote tells what she originally wrote. I agree, if it is accurate and truthful, then it is a shame that the skinheads committed this act. If it isn't truthful and accurate, then she gets what she deserves. I'm a skinhead, and have been in crews. Never have we promoted such behavior. In fact, we are Southern Gentleman, as well as Skinheads. I've always believed that if we ARE better than the rest, we should act like it. Going around beating people isn't the way to prove it. Might is right, in some situations. Sometimes, we prove we are better by NOT committing random acts of hate and violence. Muscle is generally used when the brain can't be. There are many other ways to fight illegal immigration, and other non-white issues. There is one large skinhead crew here in the US that actually bragged about being "white niggers". There is no need to stoop to the violence, crime, rape, and killing that non-whites are accustomed to. Violence should only be used in defense, and then, it should be no-holds-barred. The stupid acts of violence is why all "pro-white" organizations here in the US are looked upon as "white trash". NSM has allowed anything and everything in. The Klan has become completely redneck. Skinheads crews have become nothing but gangs. I've been on many forums, from Stormfront, NSM88, HammerSkin Nation, White Revolution, Smokie Mountain Resistance...I've been all around them. I quit using those 2-3 years ago, because the stupidity they allowed. I was happy to find this forum. I've seen more intelligence on this forum than on others. The other forums are also so big that it's hard to read anything due to volume. Also, on other forums, you either agree 100% with the mods or get banned, or you have everyone hate you because you don't agree with them 100%. There was too much flaming. They are also not Proud White People, but Hateful toward anything not White.

A fellow Heathen once said that our people are sick. It is our job to get them well again. We should stop worrying about what others are doing wrong, and focus on what we are doing right! The more we better ourselves, and allow others to continue making idiots of themselves, the further we will go. But, in bettering ourselves, we have to be well rounded. Intelligence, physical strength, and preparedness in many areas are the only ways to come out ahead. We have to get our Minds, Bodies and Souls fit, and stop lowering ourselves to being savages.

That's my 2 cents.

Last Online
    11-01-2009 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

As we thought, the woman fabricated the whole thing.

Swiss Police: Woman Made Up Racist Attack, Pregnancy; Likely Cut Herself

Investigators say the Brazilian woman who claimed to have lost her unborn twins in a Swiss skinhead attack was not pregnant and probably cut wounds into herself.

Zurich University forensic medicine chief Walter Baer said Friday that "any experienced forensic doctor would not hesitate to assume that this was a case of self-infliction."

The 26-year-old lawyer Paula Oliviera claims she was attacked Monday by three skinheads, one with a Nazi symbol tattooed on the back of his head, outside a Zurich train station. Pictures have shown her stomach and legs scarred with the initials of Switzerland's main right-wing party.

The alleged details have shocked the Swiss public and prompted condemnation from Brazil's president.
    Source

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

Now let's see if the Brazilian president will come out publicly and apologise. Even still, let's see if the newspapers who splashed it around on the front pages do the same with the actual truth.

Last Online
    02-06-2010 @ 05:18 PM
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KCV... View Post
    Hmm strange indeed.
    Also, no one who saw this happen?

If someone is tattooed on his face, people will remember this.

I also think that this is self inflicted.
    If skinheads attacked her, I guess they would have stabbed her or cut her deeper.

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitània (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49

0 Not allowed!

We all tend to forget, even me, that our societies are supposed to be based on the presumption that one is innocent until proven guilty.. You can't trust one person's word completely without hearing the other side of the story, and then after that, weighing in the evidence from there... I had a feeling this was all a big false flag operation to make that particular political party look bad... It happens too many times...

Last Online
    07-26-2021 @ 03:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Polish
    Ancestry
    Polish
    Country
    Poland
    Politics
    True Pan-European
    Religion
    atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loyalist View Post
    As we thought, the woman fabricated the whole thing.

Source
    So it's how this story is ended...Another provocation, but I heard about "skinheads attack" 10 minutes ago in TV! Why those people(media) try so much to create image of "white beasts " skinheads or other patriots? I also wondering about personal motivation of that woman behavior... just insanity, hate or something different?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information