Religion
    Heiðinn: Warrior Caste--> Goði Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeornWulfWer View Post
    Now let's see if the Brazilian president will come out publicly and apologise. Even still, let's see if the newspapers who splashed it around on the front pages do the same with the actual truth.

Monkies are sooner to fly out yer arse.
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2010 @ 05:56 PM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loyalist View Post
    As we thought, the woman fabricated the whole thing.

Source
    So it seems I was right... Now I believe some-one own this Skinhead an apoligy...

So I was taking it personal right?

Last Online
    09-24-2009 @ 11:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Country
    Scotland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by KCV... View Post
    So it seems I was right... Now I believe some-one own this Skinhead an apoligy...

So I was taking it personal right?
    Noone said you were wrong, they said it was as stupid to automatically disbelieve everything you don't like as it is to automatically believe everything you do, and that remains true.

Last Online
    04-15-2014 @ 01:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Bavarii, Saxones, Alemanni, Suebi.
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Borreby/Nordalpinoid + Atlantonordoid
    Politics
    Platonic NS
    Religion
    Odinist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

Let's recapitulate...

1997: Sebnitz, Germany. A mother kills her own Arab child by drowning it. Claims that 50 skinheads killed it. The skinheads are held, it is all in the sensationalist media - the town receives an apology, the skinheads don't. The truth is not on the front pages.

2005 or 2006: Potsdam, Germany. A black man provokes a bunch of white man. He claims he was attacked by racial motivation. THe sensationalist media catch on. In the end there is nothing to points towards it ... the truth is not on the front pages.

2007: Mügeln, Germany. Eight Indians are chased through the streets by randoms after provoking them. A racial background is alleged. The sensationalist media rants about it ---- and when the truth comes out, no front pages bring it.

2007 or 2008: Somewhere in Germany. A girl carves a swastika into herself and claims that the Nazis did it. Makes the front pages ... when the truth comes out, it's some minor column on pages that are never read.

2009, Switzerland: Well... here goes this story. Bet that the truth did not make the front pages?

Yet on the other hand --- 2006 in Britain. A 14 year old girl is raped and murdered in a Muslim take-away and worked into Kebab. No one reports this on their front pages. Even when the men are on trial for it --- no mainstream newspaper reports. You need to read the court reports to actually find that the BNP was telling the truth by bringing this to light...

I think you may know now that when I was attacked for political reasons by a Jewish boy on campus --- for no other reason than having previously shared a flat with the man renowned as the "campus nazi" (Hello, Fortis_In_Arduis ) - the boy was unbeknown to me so he knew naught of my own views --- why I took advantage of his drunkenness and just grabbed his wrists. I stood a pair of stairs above him and could have kicked him down the entire flight - but let's face it, had I done, I would have been the Evil German Nutzi who's so knee deep into this Racist stuff that he moderates on a couple of preservationist fora who kicked the Jewish boy down the stairs for his identity - wanna bet?

Banned
    Last Online
    02-23-2010 @ 05:56 PM
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rivalin View Post
    Noone said you were wrong, they said it was as stupid to automatically disbelieve everything you don't like as it is to automatically believe everything you do, and that remains true.
    It's not about me not liking shit... it's about me seeing shit for what it is.

Or was I wrong?

Last Online
    03-06-2021 @ 01:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian with a touch of Irish
    Ethnicity
    American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Arizona
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by woody View Post
    I think this says it all. The first line of what Absinthe wrote tells what she originally wrote. I agree, if it is accurate and truthful, then it is a shame that the skinheads committed this act. If it isn't truthful and accurate, then she gets what she deserves.
    I completely agree with this statement. I personally don't think it's true though, there was a similar incident here in Arizona where a woman carved a big "B" for Obama into her forehead... her original story was a negro attacked her because of her John McCain bumper sticker XD turned out it wasn't true at all, she did it herself. The B was backwards even... lol. People are fucking crazy

Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 11:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ethnicity
    European Blood, American Soil
    Ancestry
    Barbarians the Romans couldn't handle
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Philadelphia
    Politics
    Tradition and improvisation
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Remember Tawana Brawley!

Lady Josephine Sheba of Lancaster Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-20-2016 @ 11:38 PM
    South Coast NSW - My anti gun toting Utopian paradise!
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    AngloAustralian
    Ancestry
    Ireland, Scotland, England, Malta & Prussia - from last 200 years
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    New South Wales
    Taxonomy
    Keltic/Nordid & Bruenn
    Politics
    Libertarian, with centrist views
    Religion
    Heathen/Shaman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

OK, it's now been established that this woman has fabricated the whole story.

KCV, it is true that anyone who has a criminal history with any obvious markings are well known about, even in Australia. Your suspicions have been quite valid, but at the beginning, it did look for all the world to be genuine. Lots of people have been hoodwinked by this story, thank the gods for evidence!

The next question that should be considered is this: How will the authorities deal with her? I for one think she should be deported, stamped on her passport troublemaker, never allowed to leave her country ever again!

The days of just slapping people on the wrist because they caused mischief are over. She has committed a despicable crime, simply by lying and abusing the hospitality of the country who has welcomed her!

Banned
    Last Online
    03-13-2012 @ 01:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Finnic
    Ethnicity
    Suomalainen
    Country
    Finland
    Taxonomy
    Itämerensuomalainen/Baltic Finn
    Politics
    Send in the jack-booted thugs
    Religion
    That which does not kill us makes us stranger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigurd View Post
    Let's recapitulate...

1997: Sebnitz, Germany. A mother kills her own Arab child by drowning it. Claims that 50 skinheads killed it. The skinheads are held, it is all in the sensationalist media - the town receives an apology, the skinheads don't. The truth is not on the front pages.

2005 or 2006: Potsdam, Germany. A black man provokes a bunch of white man. He claims he was attacked by racial motivation. THe sensationalist media catch on. In the end there is nothing to points towards it ... the truth is not on the front pages.

2007: Mügeln, Germany. Eight Indians are chased through the streets by randoms after provoking them. A racial background is alleged. The sensationalist media rants about it ---- and when the truth comes out, no front pages bring it.

2007 or 2008: Somewhere in Germany. A girl carves a swastika into herself and claims that the Nazis did it. Makes the front pages ... when the truth comes out, it's some minor column on pages that are never read.

2009, Switzerland: Well... here goes this story. Bet that the truth did not make the front pages?

Yet on the other hand --- 2006 in Britain. A 14 year old girl is raped and murdered in a Muslim take-away and worked into Kebab. No one reports this on their front pages. Even when the men are on trial for it --- no mainstream newspaper reports. You need to read the court reports to actually find that the BNP was telling the truth by bringing this to light...

I think you may know now that when I was attacked for political reasons by a Jewish boy on campus --- for no other reason than having previously shared a flat with the man renowned as the "campus nazi" (Hello, Fortis_In_Arduis ) - the boy was unbeknown to me so he knew naught of my own views --- why I took advantage of his drunkenness and just grabbed his wrists. I stood a pair of stairs above him and could have kicked him down the entire flight - but let's face it, had I done, I would have been the Evil German Nutzi who's so knee deep into this Racist stuff that he moderates on a couple of preservationist fora who kicked the Jewish boy down the stairs for his identity - wanna bet?
    2005, Kajaani, Finland: 10 neo-Nazis attack a pizza/kebab restaurant and assault its four Turkish employees.

Finnish media has a multiple orgasm; articles about Finnish racism and Finland's Nazi past are published daily for weeks.

Some months later, the court issues its verdict, in which the four pizza/kebab workers are all found guilty of assaulting a single Finnish man. No-one else is indicted of anything. The media does not see it fit to report this at all.

However the incident, and especially the media frenzy that followed it, lives on in Finnish nationalist websites and discussion fora as the "pizza holocaust".

Last Online
    02-06-2010 @ 05:18 PM
    Country
    Netherlands
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Trintignant View Post
    "pizza holocaust"
    I freaking laughed when I red that

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast